[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:DAH! @ujiyus1 dear! Where have you been? i missed your laughing and clapping dorky! Nice your back! i miss all you guys 

who's truly talented.because  you make this thread  alive.

@blame2pm YES your right with that many were inspired of  YYcouple,pls.continue doing it ..its a good start  for 

you to develop your hidden talent.

There so many of YOU outhere who contributed fantastic YYfantic ,YY videos...CHEERS to ALL! CARRY ON!

Edited by elenskivios38

Wooyoung finally darkened his hair ,though not that dark yet but at least not blonde :D.

Currently re-watching School 2013. One scene caught my attention...Daniel Choi who played Teacher Kang was asked by another teacher:

"Teacher Kang. Are you 2PM?" -  because he was only signing the exam papers and not writing his name :D.

Thought that was a funny coincidence. I didn't notice it before back when I watched it the first time, YY couple was still non-existent.

• Like 3

I believe the Baila interview has been translated by our dear wingting. Just reposting.

Wooyoung

Before our appointment I passed by the florist, and he was there.
With my favorite flower in hand, his happily smiling figure was adorable.
Will I be able to pull off a surprised expression in 10 minutes?

tumblr_inline_nxcwp32rfL1qctgyv_500.jpg

“I will end up becoming a chatterbox when I’m around you. …I want to see your smiling face.”

“On a day like today where the weather is good and the wind is blowing, I want to eat a meal on the terrace of a certain restaurant. Doesn’t it seem like it would feel really good?” Wooyoung smiles like a jokester while smelling the bouquet of flowers. He answered charmingly even to the question, “What is your ideal date?”

“If there’s somewhere she wants to go, anywhere is fine. Since I become a chatterbox in front of the person I like, I would be glad if my partner likes talking too.”

However, before you meet the talkative Wooyoung, he seems rather inaccessible on the way.

“Even if the other person captures my heart when we meet, I won’t move right away. If we happen to meet two times by chance and I’m still too excited, I’ll try to confirm whether my feelings are the real thing while gazing at her. Even if it gets to that point I won’t make any actions. A relationship that won’t start unless I speak to her is unnatural; my ideal is to have a relationship in which we get our feelings across even without words.”

It seems that Wooyoung who is sensitive and cautious doesn’t like clingy skinship like a couple he saw in town.

“Excessive skinship in public is embarrassing. I’m not good at that sort of thing! I think it’s good enough just keeping it as a precious secret between two people.”

To Wooyoung who becomes sweet and talkative only in front of the person his heart allows, what is he concerned about?

“At all times, I give priority to my partner. I believe that will deepen the trusting relationship between the two of us.”

JPN-ENG: @dawnjelly

Scans: Timing_Kei

• Like 6

@chic-chic: Thank you so much! I only translated part of it so everyone can see the full version of WY's part via your sharing.

Gazing? Like this...?

"....my ideal is to have a relationship in which we get our feelings across even without words.” Yes, we know. You and SY showed a lot in WGM.....? Agree with it, my YY friends.....

Happy Friday......

Edited by wingting
  • Like 3

hi guys! long time no post here.. i miss you all btw..

thank you for all of you to keep this thread alive,especially to all of you who dedicated your precious time just for our otp! translating yy individual interview,editing photo,and @blame2pm you made me smiling,and giggling at the same time with your fanfic! good job,my dear friend. *patiently wait for chapter 4*

thank god,theres no more haze in my country for this past weeks. I hope starting today i can join all of you again in this forum regularly.

• Like 5

@blame2pm keep it coming my friend :D
I love your fresh style in writing 
consider me your fan 
^_^
and yes me too @standingtallyy prefer both:wub:
can't wait for ch 4 

@Rizki Handini Glad to know that the haze is over 
and we will see more in here
:)

"....my ideal is to have a relationship in which we get our feelings across even without words.”
too much feels in this one sentence @wingting 
:wub:

@alilla I've had the same problem of signing here before (it was very frustrating :sweatingbullets:)
glad u find your way back here 
:D

@Gerry58 hope you are enjoying your time 
when you are back you will find many fun ,hot stuff here 
:D

• Like 4

Hi everyone - still traveling- yesterday climb almost 1000 steps to see a castle, shrine and a beautiful

traditional garden. Weather very nice- range from 10 degree to 20 degree. Manage to catch episodes 16 and 17. Looks like hs will Not get revealed as the fake daughter just yet. She is very Important character so they will keep her around or else the story gets boring if only revenge theme. So we get to see more of hs.

Saw sy's drama bts. Very happy to see bjh and her are now good friends. In the beginning, the press conference they are strangers but u see now they are so close. Goes to show, sy is a nice and warm person- people even Girls like her. They don't get jealous cos she is so pretty. I saw her hugging the pd. so sweet and affectionate to friends 

@blame2pm read your fanfic- great job, u can write really well and your fan art so good. 

Hi everyone - still traveling- yesterday climb almost 1000 steps to see a castle, shrine and a beautiful

traditional garden. Weather very nice- range from 10 degree to 20 degree. Manage to catch episodes 16 and 17. Looks like hs will Not get revealed as the fake daughter just yet. She is very Important character so they will keep her around or else the story gets boring if only revenge theme. So we get to see more of hs.

Saw sy's drama bts. Very happy to see bjh and her are now good friends. In the beginning, the press conference they are strangers but u see now they are so close. Goes to show, sy is a nice and warm person- people even Girls like her. They don't get jealous cos she is so pretty. I saw her hugging the pd. so sweet and affectionate to friends 

@blame2pm read your fanfic- great job, u can write really well and your fan art so good. 

• Like 2

About wy- read his interview. He mentioned the movie 'music and lyrics'- surprised he saw this romance movie. Usually guys only watch action or Crime movies, must be he watch with sy cos u only watch romance movies with someone u like.

Like his answers about love and ideal type.

Rather than mentioning some random girl idol's name as his ideal girl, he is very specific - he likes girl who is caring, Can have conversations, not clingy, wear little makeup- his description fits sy prefectly. U notice in Wgm, sy don't initiate skinship like hugging etc. wy is the one

• Like 2

Sorry forgot to welcome back some of the former YY members. We are so happy to see u all.

Yes our ship is still sailing.  In fact we are getting more readers/visitors cos both wy and sy are active. Their fans have increased and they update us with what is happening- the pics, videos, bts etc. So visit more often and post your comments:)

• Like 1