[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

wooyoung back to korea :D

Did WY really back to Korea? According to the source in Instagram (IG: 2pm_4ever) and  Weibo, 2PM are still in Japan. These photo were shot on 30/10 at Okinawa airport. It seems that they are still working in Japan.........

Edited by wingting
  • Like 2

<20151102> WY - Interview - Shukanjosei Prime (extracted)

Q: If you go on a date, where will you go?

NK: Disneyland! I will be happy if she accepts to go with me.

TY: I want to go somewhere that can enjoy the view at night from the high such as Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Skytree. I want to know each other.

Q: How should she dress?

NK: Causal clothes because we will walk all day and play thing so it will not be comfortable to wear skirt. I will prepare hat and umbrella for her.

TY: For me….it will be good if it snows when we enjoy the view so she should wear long coat and scarf.

NK: Do you mean you will wear scarf together? (Laugh)

Q: If you have to go somewhere together, where will you go?

WY: As Junho likes it, we will go to Fiji-Q Highland. I don’t like doing something that arouses my Adrenaline. But when I try to play the ultimate fun & thrills plaything, I feel that it’s fun.

JH: He is forced to sit by me, but he looks fun (Laugh). I want to play surfboard with WY and does skydiving that I always ask him to play together.

Q: If you go on a date?

JH: I want to do lover’s skydiving! It can assure the true feeling, can’t it? If she believes in me when it’s at skate, it will be great.

WY: I want to dive. If you decide wrongly, you will be Caisson Disease ( a condition arising from dissolved gases coming out of solution into bubbles inside the body on depressurization) and be in danger. When you are in water, you will be  mild and can’t say anything. It’s good to understand another thought. It makes us get closer.

Q: What do you like about Jun.K?

CS: He is manly, fun and devotes to compose songs. He doesn’t get a wink of sleep in order to compose quality song. He is so great

Q: If you go out with him?

CS: I want to go to Switzerland. It must take pictures. (Laugh)

CS: I want to go to Disneyland. For fashion, anything she wants but must suit with the situation.

Q: If you go out with Chansung?

JK: I guess that Chansung will go to mountain to take pictures so I want to be model for him to take pictures there. It will be good if it is done for something (Laugh)

JK: ….I will take her to my room (Laugh). I won’t talk it when we meet first time. It’s bad guy. I’m good man (Laugh).

CR: Japanese version to Thai: Jujang_J, Thai version to English: 2PMNation, English verison: 2pm_4ever_@Instgram

I copied other member's answer cos you can compare with WY's. He's so serious and deeper than others. 

Will WY dive with SY ? They flied to the sky and now they take challenges in the water? SY doesn't dive or play water games (from the camping show with Park Shin Hye). WY can lead her cos he's professional. 

Junho really like playing skydiving. It's not the first time for him to mention it or does he tease WY? Maybe he really likes WY flying in the shy with SY in WGM, like us again...haahaaha...Why WY only play skydiving with SY, JH always ask him to do it together? YY friends understood.....

Enjoy it......Good Night and Happy Monday, My YY friends.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 3

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nsez9tRbYP1synqoz.mp4#_=_

Funny Old Boy dancing to Wooyoung's Rose. Really they tease Wooyoung a lot.

Hmmm...these men certainly know something. Have we seen any similar footages of Nickhun,Taecyon and Jhun K prior to Wooyoung's bombshell joke on his R.O.S.E  watching him perform? No? If yes, then excuse my delusion (but I'm allowed here :D) or if solely for promotional reasons of his single ROSE since it was Wooyoung's first Japan solo tour...BUT why would they make it look like they are "picking" on him in a meaningful, read between the line sort of way? Junho have recently concluded his Japan and Seoul concerts, right? But did the men teased him as well like they do with WY's ROSE song? Did anyone see videoclips of such on Junho? The difference, there is a woman that inspired  WY's self- composed songs R.O.S.E & Happy Birthday (none for Junho) and have too many coincidences in terms of concept and the story it tells (we've seen it all in WGM :wub:)

Adding to the fact as well is knowing that they can't go to his house...dying with curiousity as to what is the BIG SECRET that even the 2PM men are not allowed.

• Like 5

Hi everyone, wow today very tiring, took internal flight, then ferry, then by car- finally got to the hotel and lucky got internet.

Anyone saw last night MDGSW? Can tell me what happened?

@blame2pm - read your fanfic- It's really good, should try writing a full fanfic, YY shippers will support u

saw lots of sy's photos on ig- she is so pretty

New brand of handbag- the post this pic on their ig

• Like 4

Thanks @hazeljrr_c922! We do, dont we? Its not as good as the real thing but I hope it can help keep our delulu going. 

Thank you @standingtallyy! Editing pictures and writing fanfics take fewer time than making videos. Im still upset that my Dream High/School 2013 crossover video got blocked by youtube. So Im making manips and writing instead. Really appreciate that you guys still like them. Btw, youre onto something there. There is certainly something fishy about the boys teasing him so obviously lately. Im kinda late to this fandom so Im not really sure about the timeline of R.O.S.E but from what I read here, it wouldnt make sense if suddenly R.O.S.E girl is different than Seyoung right?

Thanks to you too @Gerry58. If there is demand, I will certainly try to supply. :) 

Prompts/ideas are welcomed guys!

Here is another manip inspired by my current favourite drama (apart from MDGSW of course haha): 

• Like 3