[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Been under the weather but so much better.  I still go on my tablet and been liking a lot of your posts.  

@blame2pm  your photoshop ideas and skills are so cool, love all of them.

@Gerry58  @amera46 @standingtallyy @wingting @chic-chic and all of you who keep us all up-to-date  Thank you.  Your comments and reactions I like as well.   If I did not put your name in here mianhe,  it is not intentional. 

You make me smile, everyday, wihout fail.   Cheers!  :)

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 5

@blame2pm OMG I love your posts especially the news article of them spotted in the airport. If it's not too much to request we want more hehe. Thanks again.

Here's the BTS of Lotte Duty Free CF

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 3

@blame2pm 

Bye. Ima go cry now coz this is not true. :tears:

Yet. :phew:

Sorry, not sorry. :sweatingbullets: 

@blame2pm what a great job for those photoshop works, really love your posts especially the news article of them spotted in the airport. Lolz Kpop world might read that. :D

Dun cry, we all know 1 day this scene will be spotted in real. :wub:

Thank you for your effort to fill our delulu world.

• Like 2

<29151031> SY- News - Park Se Young and Child stars are closed with bright similes

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young and child stars are warm and closed.

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young shows a good relationship with child stars via their pictures and drew people’s attention.

Hunus Entertainment posted some photo which MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young took it with child stars.

Both Park Se Young and child stars simile brightly in the photo, especially with a child star that played Hye Sang’s childhood, they showed the closeness with their warm similes.

“Oh Hye Sang is Geum Sa Wol (Baek Jun Hee)’s friend but also a competitor in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol”>”, I play a villain in this drama.” Park Se Young said.

CR: 布魯斯藍的思念@百度兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Version

I know our YY's friends posted this photo few days ago but it's better for me to post it again with SY's news. Seyoung, fighting.....

@standingtally: Thanks for your support. Hope I can make you simile all the time.......

I'm trying to translate all WY's interview cos I don't want you to wait so long....I can do it...hehehe 

Happy weekend and have fun in Halloween, everybody....See you later....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4