[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

2pm has finished their six higher days in japan with huge success , fans shared the member goodbay speech
I found it in arabic so I will try translate for u it is not perfect but I will give it a try

wooyoung goodbay speech :
WY: hi , I'm everyone vitamin wooyoung kekekek ,  you ware standing the whole time ,thank u for your efforts
honestly! everybody had hard time.... right ! your foot must hurt now ....right!.
there are so many fans that came today wow so many ! that's the third floor right (pointing far way with his hands)
TY: I think it is the forth floor
WY : forth floor ayaaa can u even see us? coz I can't see clearly I mean I can't see your faces
TY: everyone, sorry wooyoung just has bad eyes I'm having contact lenses so I can see u clearly 
JK to TY: sorry, but this wooyoung turn to talk kekekek
WY: Are you happy?
fans:screaming (yessss)
WY: really !
fans" really 
WY: why ?
fans:&&&&&
WY:coz of 2pm ? you are happy when you are with us?
fans:screaming (yessss)
WY: then we are truly happy, really really happy that's the truth .
       today is the last day hottest pls stay hottest forever .
       let's enjoy till the last song and once again
        I'm wooyoung .

at the end of the concert a massage is show on the screen from 2pm :

" our activities in japan in 2015 as 2pm will end here,thank u for giving us these beautiful memories for the past five years 
  while we have every page of these memories now it is such a beautiful book ,so it is the last day and the last page 

really came ,we believe that someday we will open anther book ,we really want to appreciate the little time left
   with everyone...........from 2pm "

Embedded image permalink

cr.2pmArabhottest 

it seem it will take some time till they promote again in japan , these six higher days has been a great success
 fans loved them coz these wasn't just a normal concert where idols perform and sings 
 the member make a time to talk to their fans expressing their feeling and showing their real self
and also how strong their bond is as a team .
 fighting 2pm
:D 

I know this trans is not 100%  accurate but I hope the main idea is delivered . 

• Like 5

Fanfiction where its Halloween and Seyoung wanted to wear matching woodland creatures costume to a party so she convinced Wooyoung to wear rabbit ears. Wooyoung who initially wanted to wear a Batman costume this year reluctantly agreed because he loves this girl so much and always wants to make her happy.  Hehe. 

• Like 5

For their wedding I am thinking of a Disneyland wedding. Since their story is like a fairy tale where they grew up and became a beautiful couple,  a fairy tale wedding would be nice. It's also unique. It also suit Seyoung because she is really just like a princess, so elegant and beautiful. And a bonus Mickey Mouse would a special guest which she would love so much.

7d78b596ee5fb29de672416e9b839719_zpsluwr

images_zpsfub0dyu0.jpg

13_zpsztubol34.jpg

disneys-fairy-tale-weddings-additions-05

hong-kong-1431_zpsc5susqkv.jpg

• Like 5

The KpopStarz article probably would read:

"Spotted: Jang Wooyoung and Park Seyoung arriving together at Incheon Airport from Osaka. The 2pm member who just concluded their Six 'HIGHER' Days tour in Japan made a quick exit from the arrival hall with Park Seyoung closely in tow. Seyoung, recently sparked romance rumors after taking a time off from her filming and jetting off to Japan to watch Wooyoung perform on stage.

The two celebrities happened to be wearing matching outfits as they stepped off the plane, both donning black jackets. The actress of My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol showed off her gorgeous legs in an embellished dark blue dress which she paired with a black miniature bag and a pair of stylish ankle boots."

Bye. Ima go cry now coz this is not true. :tears:

Yet. :phew:

Sorry, not sorry. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6