[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol',  Park Se Young lies to Baek Jin Hee "It was Park Sang Won's doing"

1. [+2,305, -41] Oh Hye Sang, you bad girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,805, -40] The grandma hardcarried today's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,729, -38] The pine tree plot is such a drag

4. [+670, -9] Park Won Sook and Song Chang Min are this drama's saviors. Park Won Sook's funny while Son Chang Min's captivating as a villain. The most annoying character is Park Sang Won. For more than ten years, he lived  under one roof with a daughter he doesn't recognize. He's always suspicious of her but if she does something good for the company, he compliments her to no end.

5. [+516, -13] I wonder how Oh Minho will react when he finds out that Sa Wol is his daughter. Poor Sa Wol, she's got a jerk of a dad 

6. [+433, -9] How to differentiate an antagonist from a protagonist. The antagonist wears heavy makeup while the protagonist keeps it natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+402, -11] Geum Sa Wol is dumber than Jang Bori

8. [+350, -12]  Park Won Sook's scenes are always super funny ㅋㅋ I hate Oh Minho and Oh Hye Sang ㅠㅠㅠ Please clear her of false charges. It's getting annoying 

9. [+129, -2] The worst character isn't Song Chang Min but Park Sang Won.. He's lying to his wife and he's suspicious and mistreats Sa Wol.. I don't understand why he's acknowledged by others and perceived as right-minded 

credit:

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/10/spoilers-20-again-d-day-my-daughter.html

• Like 4

Sy's clothings- in case u like want to buy:)

@missauditor thanks, sy succeed in creating a hated character , it will make people want to see what she will do next

I hope everyone will be watching her fashion:D

I think she can be a full time model cos she looks so good:wub:

I like the jeans and shoes

• Like 1

Wow MDGSW is setting a record 
so happy,congradulations
:D hope more success in the future ^_^
seyoung acting is definitely getting more attention these days 
she is doing such a great job as villain 
in ep 11 I liked seyoung chemistry with the second lead 
but then in ep 12 I also love her chemistry with the first lead 
(don't worry wooyoung it is just acting you are real boyfriend anyway
:wub:)
even for a few seconds I liked her with uncle from GD
:huh: (yes I know ...crazy :D )
but I think that mean that she is that good actress that her chemistry match everyone 
hope to have sub for ep 11 &12 soon 
fighting MDGSW
fighting Princess
:)

• Like 5

It was very interesting watching them shoot rock climbing scene of MDGSW 

It is a lot of hard work just for a few mins- Really admire sy cos she can climb so easily, not even afraid of heights! 

Regarding eng sub- someone from dramA forum says we should leave more comments on viki MDGSW page so they sub faster. Dramafire copy from viki, there is also shortage of translators that's why we have to wait

Sy looks Very fit and well toned, must be due to wy's influence 

• Like 2

I love this  sy's photo (sorry can't cut out the leading man)- love her hair all tied up cos u can see her beautiful features-

high cheekbones, big expressive eyes, nice nose and teeth-

she don't need much makeup and false eyelashes, everything natural:wub:

By the way- she is gaining more followers on ig. 

Even her hairstylist watch her drama- He must be her fan:D

• Like 2

is there anyone know how to download video from v app from mobile phone or download through pc ? thanks

Here's the link download it from google play  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.vapp&hl=en

Thanks for the reply, but i mean if i want to download the video without streaming on the application. do you know how to download the video ? Thanks