[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@elfart what is the significance of the above song to Wooyoung? :)

Off topic: Poor Chan Sung still unable to join them :(...Not surprising with the grueling schedule 2PM have...they've been going non-stop for the last 12 months. That quiet period where we haven't heard any news on Wooyoung prior to this Japan tour, he rested. Whereas other members continued with their individual projects post My House concert, plus rehearsals...your body will really give in...Chansung is the example :(

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:We love 2young and all people connected to them...feel sad with the news! Chansung is sick:(Their concerts here and there is too tiring

Chansung is the youngest and seems really weak coz he always wanted to sleep:)HEALTH is WEALTH..they shouldn't overdoing things 

coz someday their body will givein.Get well soon to youngest 2pm brother Chansung! FIGHTING 2PM ! FIGHTING 2YOUNG/:wub:

CONGRATS for good rating of MDGSW! Go! Go! Go! PARK SEYOUNG!

@‌elfart Thank you, so that was the significance :)

@Gerry58 So true, some of the actresses look the same because of plastic surgery.I often mistake them for another one. I remembered watching a random episode of Roommate Season 2. It was about showing photos that are at least five or ten years old. That (heavy looking)comedienne who was one of the mainstay and two members from idol groups Orange Caramel and T/K-ara (?) were looking at the old photo of hers, both girls made a comment on how the comedienne looked exactly the same ten years ago. The comedienne's quick reply was, "It's because I never underwent any plastic surgery like you both did!". Then she laughed really hard when she saw the expressions of the two idols - both were dumbfounded then chased her around the house. That really cracked me up :D- sorry if I went a bit off topic...

That is why our Park Seyoung stands out because, she is all natural beauty :wub: I hope Ep 11 will be subbed soon...

• Like 5