[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thank you guys for your warm word. Im glad this thread feels like home,you guys feels like family to me.

So,just got a news another singer caught dating. Iu (woo hubby former partner in dream high) admit to be in relationships with another singer. And she said its been 2years since they're dating. Somehow its remains me of taeyang bigbang who did the same thing (dating secretly).

If im hoping that our couple dating in secret too, am i too much?? If mr and ms obvious really dating in secret i wish they do it well, and be happy. Idol and actress are human too,they deserve to be happy..

• Like 4

Funny question from GOT7's Jackson!!!!! Enjoy it...hahahaha

From the source of 2PM's Fans (Baidu), 2PM plan to comeback in Korea around January or February 2016. Busy WY...

Good Night and happy Firday, YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

Good Fri morning, 2pm products for sale, pretty cute, suitable for Christmas gifts

----------

About idols dating, glad more disclosure, hopefully becomes normal for them to date. Korean fans just have to deal with it. If u love your idol, u want them to be happy

Not easy to find a good partner, cos if they wait too long to date, their partner will be taken.

Pretty and caring girls like sy very rare so wy better hold on to her

• Like 3

Off Topic : Poor maknae Chan Sung not able to join the tour - he is unwell?

They just say he is sick but didn't elaborate. He went China right? Maybe ate something that doesn't agree with him? 

Tomorrow episode- sy looks cute in this cardigan :wub:

• Like 2