[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

One of my favorite episodes when Wooyoung did a surprise visit to Seyoung during her recording. Seyoung was so happy seeing Wooyoung. I also find it funny that Mario and the singer for Standing egg teased them if they sleep together. Wooyoung slipped and said they are not yet on that stage. I like their duet too.

Here's the audio of them singing Shall we dance. Their voices matched so well.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 7

<201151001> Interview - KPOP韩流TIMES - “Who is the …..among our members?” From 2PM

2PM’s <Six Higher> concert is coming soon. People are expecting what they will show on the stage. Even though the relationships between members are very good, we only select “who is the best among 2PM?” Let's see their answers

Jun.K’s choice:

Who knows woman’s fashion?

1, ChanSung   2, JunHo   3, WooYoung

Jun.K: They concern about fashion recently. I like clothes with simple cuttings but also some special clothing sometimes. We look good whatever we wear except baggy clothes.

Who has the most beautiful hand?

1, Jun.K   2, Nickhun   3, WooYoung

Jun.K: Some people said I have a pair of beautiful hand with nice nails. Khun is handsome so his hands are good also. I never see WY’s hands carefully but I think it’s nice too.

Nickhun’s choice:

Who takes the longest time for bathing?

1, Nickhun   2, Jun.K   3, WooYoung

Nickhun: The time that we spend on bathing is almost the same if we have time. Maybe I take the longest time? Then I think is Jun.K and WooYoung is similar with us.

Who is a gentleman to girls?

1, JunHo   2, WooYoung   3, ChanSung

Nickhun: JunHo worries (care?) the most and then WooYoung is always nice to girls, right? Taec is the last (laugh).

Taec: Please let me to be the one. Nickhun can be the last cos you are too handsome, also nice to girls and popular with girls. It’s a burden.

Tace’s choice:

Who can’t cook?

1, WooYoung   2, JunHo   3, Jun.K

Tace: I never see WooYoung cooking. JunHo and Jun.K are also. I cook ramen and fried rice with kimchi and eat alone.

Jun.K: Tace only cook for himself

Who likes to look at the mirror?

1, JunHo   2, WooYoung   3, Nickhun

Tace: I don’t look at the mirror, hahaha….Members are similar with it. I think JunHo is the first. I also don’t pay much attention to skin care but they treat it seriously.

WooYoung’s Chioce:

Who can wait the longest time for a girl when they date?

1, Tace   2, Chansung   3, JunHo

WooYoung: Tace is a kind of boyfriend who concerns his girlfriend very much and can wait patiently. Jun.K is the last. It will be terrible if a girl makes him wait….(laugh)

Chansung: I can wait for three hours

JunHo’s choice:

Who will marry first?

1, Tace   2, Chansung   3, Jun.K

JunHo: Tace likes family’s lives. Chansung is relatively determined. Jun.K is Jun.K (laugh). I may be the last one to get marry (cry).

Jun.K: My choice: 1, Tace   2, Nickhun   3, WooYoung    I always believe it…..

Who is timidness

1, Tace   2, Nil   3, Nil

JunHo: Tace really super scares of haunted houses (laugh). I find many interesting things when surfing on the net. I want to ride a rollercoaster and play a bungee jump with them. It’s fun to look at their expressions when we are flying in the sky.

CR: http://ticket.st/kh-times/529olkcz - Japanese version & TheMan中字出品 & 兔絨谷 - Chinese version

Finally back to our thread from my terrible works and enjoy my holiday (only one day). I only translated the parts which mentioned WY. I'm sorry if you like Chansung. 

Thanks all your sharing and see you later.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 9

@wingting thanks for the 2pm interview 

About fashion- seems junho and wy are more trendy and concern about appearance (More vain) so they interested, wy also likes drawing and designing- I said earlier he should have his own fashion line

About cooking- maybe their mum pampered them, Taec and khun can cook cos they lived overseas.

Wy can't cook but he still cook for sy. So he is sweet and nice to girls he likes 

They all love family and kids so hopefully won't wait too long to get married especially wy 

• Like 2

LOL. Wooyoung doesn't cook but he does mum the other members around when they lived together. Its funny too that Jun.K said Wooyoung even wiped the dust off the floor with a tissue like grandmums always does and even once cleaned after Chansung's crumbs on the floor. 

I do think Taecyeon will be the first one to get married, they have always said that except for Taecyeon himself. I have the feeling Taecyeon is in fact a guy who doesn't fall in love very easily but actually gets very serious when he does. Which is why it was hard to see him in WGM with GuiGui, he's just not feeling it. Though off screen they are actually very friendly and not that awkward.

Now if only Wooyoung and Seyoung's WGM had off screen clips too. Sigh.

• Like 4

@ilikeme yess I need their unaired scenes like I need air. The latest WGM couples also have unaired scenes. No fair. 

Im currently working on a new yy couple video and my laptop just crashed again. Im on my phone now waiting for it to restart. Planning to finish it tonight. So excited to share it with u guys. Hope u guys will like it. 

• Like 5

@wingting thank u so much for your hard work :) , I Love it :wub:
especially junk answer about who is getting married first 
he put WY as third member 
OK I'm holding you onto this WY
:D

@Gerry58 thank u for the preview pic 
honestly this week ep is the most anticipated for me 
bcz seyong will start showing her bad charecter 
I'm kind nerveous and excited how she will perform the adult oh hye sang 
fighting PARK SE YOUNG 
:)

@chic-chic me too that ep is one of my fav :wub:
for me  it is the first ep where they start to be really sweet and accepting towards each other
especially seyoug it was the first time seeing her so open and sweet 

@blame2pm wahhhh a new mv for our couple 
I loved your first one it made crazy wanting them to together on a drama 
I know laptop crashing can be very frustrating 
so, be strong and fighting my friend
 :D

• Like 3

Behind the scenes of YY,  yep, wish they had it too.  But we have fan taken photos of the Hongdae date off cam.  But it is after WGM that kept it interesting and made us shippers till now.   The way beyond obvious are:  That shot of the phone of WY with his smile,  unmistakably a kakao  conversation with her around the time of Cat Funeral.   The puzzle ring on his finger  in Japan  7 months after.  The Hongdae  cap  appearing at least twice.  One year later, SY saying they contact each other (less now they are both busy) but still, it counts; they keep in touch.

Clues of  Mr. Obvious, that I can't even count,  ROSE, Happy Birthday's MV concept echoes WGM on SY birthday, clothing color similarities, etc etc etc. :wub:  I will have to go more than 700 pages to list them all LOL.  

• Like 5

It's interesting to know that Wooyoung is the motherly type amongst 2PM. He did show that a lot in WGM balanced with being a baby at times. Well, his aegyo paired with quick wits made Seyoung warmed to him fast, he melted the ice princess :D. But...there were a lot of instances that he really acted as the man in their marriage. The most remarkable for me was when they went paragliding...Seyoung was hesitant to go ahead after learning how expensive it was,she turned to Wooyoung for approval, waited until he nodded and told her to pay.

Seyoung may show one step ahead of Wooyoung (which he acknowledged) in some ways but she trusted his decisions and depended on him at the best of times.

• Like 6

@wingting that interview is actually an excerpt of an interview they did for CanCam in 2014. You can read the full interview here: http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/74486592638/trans-cancam-march-issue-2pm-interview 

Here's Wooyoung's part of that same interview, too.

WOOYOUNG x border

The next time I travel, I want to go to an uninhabited island!

I’ll be able to manage as long as I have a sketchbook, camera, and water♪

FASHION

Q. What clothing have you bought recently? A. A wide, monotone muffler! Q. What clothes are you going to buy soon? A. Denim! I’m definitely going to try some on. Q. Do you like border patterns? A. I like when clothes have blue in it like this. Q. Tell us a catchphrase for today’s fashionable look! A. …. “A man who likes the ocean in winter!” (laugh). Q. How would you like a girl to wear border? A. If it’s winter, a red and white border knit cap♥ Cute~♪ Q. Do you want to try a pair look? A. Not this moment… (laugh).

LOVE

Q. How would you invite out a girl you’re interested in by email? A. I would ask her, “What are you doing this week? There’s this movie, have you seen it? (laugh). If we watch one, it would be the movie Taecyeon acted in, "Marriage Blue"♥ It was fun even though I watched it twice! Q. How many dates does it take for you to confess your feelings? A. The day after we go out to eat. Q. What would you do if your girlfriend told you to change your hairdo or fashion? A. I would change it the first time, but the next time I think I would follow my own opinion. Q. What scent do you like for a girl? A. A fresh scent.

WORK

Q. What song on the album do you like? A. "Only Girl” Q. Tell us a story about your solo song, “Give Up”! A. I gave the song a love story theme, and while I was in the middle of writing the song I remembered the words “Give Up” said by a friend and used them. Q. What if you had your own original show? A. Healing program “Don’t Cry JWY (Jang Wooyoung).” I collaborated with the designers for “99%is” for the arena tour goods this time, and put “Don’t Cry” on the goods as well.

JPN-ENG: dawnjelly JPN-KOR: 고기 @ whattimeisit KOR-ENG: Egle 2pmalways SCANS: @_Fishytails

Edited by scuttler
  • Like 6

@amera46 well the last music video was cutesy, high school fluff. This one is gonna be complete opposite haha. 

@hazeljrr_c922 did he really wear the hongdae cap twice? Cool! I only read that he wore it at the concert 3 days after their last date. I must have missed some pages. Im new here, forgive me if Im too excited to learn this. 

• Like 5

Oh... there's more to that interview, too:

WOOYOUNG

Q. A 2PM song you like
A. Only You

Q. Your favourite colour
A. Blue

Q. 3 must-have side dishes in a homemade lunch box.
A. Fried eggs, broccoli, sausages

Q. A drink you have at a café
A. Ice cappuccino

Q. Your hobby
A. Sleeping

Q. A female type you like.
A. A beautiful person with good character, sense similar to mine, with clear self-management

Q. Favourite female hairstyle
A. Short black hair

Q. A song you listen to a lot recently
A. Numb

Q. Things you don’t like
A. Tasteless food

Q. When was your first love?
A. When I was 10

Q. When you sleep…
A. I wear pyjamas.

Q. The most recent Japanese word you’ve learned.
A. Shiite ieba (If I have to say it…)

Q. 3 must-have things at a hotel
A. Sketchbook, camera, water

JPN-ENG: dawnjelly JPN-KOR: 고기 @ whattimeisit KOR-ENG: Egle 2pmalways SCANS: @_Fishytails

• Like 5

This song came on the radio while I was in the car yesterday and suddenly I thought of them that I immediately had to make this video (I have so many songs queued to make their videos to btw).

Description: Post-WGM, due to their busy schedules and careers they can only see each other in their dreams....their WILDEST dreams.

Disclaimer: Its rated 19+. Haha. I'm so pervy bad. Sorry, not sorry. :phew:

Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38bl5q

**Edited because youtube blocked my video due to music copyright. Ugh. So while I change the pitch of the audio I posted it up to dailymotion. Hope it doesnt get blocked there too. 
Edited by blame2pm
  • Like 7

<20151002> - Interview - 2PM interview for Thailand Fanmeeting

MC: I have to say that this is the second time that I’ve gotten the opportunity to get an exclusive interview with the guys of 2PM. I have to say that the excitement is still there because you guys are still awesome, cool, and fit like always. First of all, hello, annyeonghaseyo!

2PM: Sawasdee krub!

MC: I want to welcome you to Thailand (speaks Korean). I did it, I did it! P’Khun, I did it! Before we get started, I haven’t seen you in two years. Do you guys remember this photo?

Khun: It’s upside down.

MC: Ah, it’s upside down. It’s a joke, a joke. This is the photo I took with you guys. In the two years, what’s changed?

Jun. K: The hair style changed.

MC: But I’ve changed, P’ Khun. Back then I was about 125kg, and now I’m down to 114kg. So, I’ve lost 11kg.

Taecyeon: That’s a great thing.

Jun. K: I thought it looked like Jack (MC) slimmed down, too.

MC: Alright, let’s talk about your music. The latest, you released the song, “My House”. It was released in June. How was the feedback from the fans?

Jun. K: This time around the album and the MV for “My House” had a sexy feel and look to it. The fans may already like 2PM’s sexy image. The performance this time around is sexy as well.

MC: Can you guys sing a bit of “My House” for the Thai Hottests? They all want to hear you sing it.

2PM: *Sings “My House”*

MC: *Does a medley* I’ve listened to your songs!

Jun. K: Thank you.

MC: I really love you guys.

2PM: Thank you.

MC: I have to say, I love to dance, P’ Khun. But when I dance on the show, the ladies would look away.

Nichkhun: Why is that?

MC: Because of the way I look. And there’s really no real way to learn. So, I want you to teach me how to dance. So when you dance, I’ll get to exercise.

Nichkhun: Which move do you want to learn?

MC: Let’s do “My House”

Nichkhun: Just watch Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: Jack, do you know that the outfit you’re wearing is the outfit Jun. K wore for the single?

MC: Really? Thank you.

Jun. K: Thank you.

Nichkhun: Alright, put your hands this way. Your right leg first.

Wooyoung: Next.

MC: Now are the ladies already screaming?

Nichkhun: No, not yet. We’re not finished.

Wooyoung: We’re going to use our head.

Nichkhun: Use your head. Turn your head a bit.

MC: Okay, let’s go.

Wooyoung: At the same time, okay? The head and the shoulder has to go at the same time. You ready? Okay, good! It’s continuous, okay?

Nichkhun: When you step with your right leg, turn your head. Then, when you step with your left, you move your shoulders.

MC: Dizzy!

Wooyoung: Watch me. Do it twice.

Nichkhun: Do the same thing twice. The ladies will scream, for sure.

MC: I’ll have to practice, since this is the first time I’ve done it. Oh man, it’s tiring.

Taecyeon: This move is the one that when you do it, it looks really good.

MC: It’s really cool, right?

Nichkhun: Very cool.

MC: I’m going to go and practice. From what I hear, there’s going to be something for the fans to go crazy and clutch their pillows because you’re having an official fan meeting for the first time in Thailand. One of the first countries, some other countries might not have the opportunity. How did you guys prepare for the Thai Hottests?

Taecyeon: We’ll let Khun tell you.

Nichkhun: They want me to talk. It’s the first fan meeting in Thailand. Usually when we come to Thailand as a group, it’s either for a concert or a photoshoot. And we come pretty often. But this time is our first fan meeting, so it’s something special for the Hottest and for us as well.

MC: So aside from this album, are there any upcoming singles or upcoming solo projects for anyone, this year?

Jun. K: Currently we have group projects. Other than that, each of the members also have their own individual solo projects as well. If there is the opportunity, we’d like to plan activities in Thailand. For example, Nichkhun as activities in Thailand. If there is the opportunity, we’d like to do group activities in Thailand again.

MC: And now we have a question from the Thai Hottests; they have a request. Can you please come back to Thailand again next year?

Jun. K: There’s no reason why we wouldn’t see each other again. Whether it’d be meeting fans through our concert or other activities. If there is the opportunity, we will definitely come and see our fans in Thailand.

Junho: We always want to meet with our Thai Hottests.

MC: As the representative of the hosts at “Teun Ma Kui,” I’m very happy that I got the change to interview you guys for the second time. All six of you are still awesome and fun.

2PM: Thank you!

Jun. K: Thank you, very much.

MC: Lastly, we have some gifts for you. It’s very Thai. It’s something that I choose for you guys. It’s very hard to find. P’Taecyeon, here you go.

(*P’ - what you would call someone who is older e.g. hyung/oppa/noona/eonnie)

CR: THA-ENG: skidadling @ 2pmalways (http://skidadling.tumblr.com/post/128305813078/mc-i-have-to-say-that-this-is-the-second-time)

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

<20151002> - Preview – Ep 9 – “My daughter, Geum Sa-wol”

Even, now…….if the structure of construction combines with you?

Hye Sang (Park Se Young) knew and recognized Soo Kook-ja (Park Won-Suk) and Choi Ma-Ri (Kim Hee Jung) even though she didn’t remember where she met them.

On the other hand, Sa-wol (Baek Jin-Hee) saw the draft of Green City. Hye Sang (Park Se Young) was surprised about the strength of Sa-wol and she can’t hide her jealous towards her.

CR: 胤風阿噹 / parkseyoung bar (Baidu) – Chinese Version

Gerry58 posted two photo of Ep9 in P.1267, it’s from Korean’s news and the descriptions are:

“My daughter, Geum Sa-wol” Baek Jin-Hee - Park Se Young “Reunion joyfully? Become enemy after 17 years” or “My daughter, Geum Sa-wol” Baek Jin-Hee - Park Se Young “ Reunion…..real disputes start”

CR: parkseyoung bar (Baidu) and IG – Chinese Version

@Gerry58: Thanks for your sharing. I like your choices so much

@ chic-chic: Thanks for your sharing too, I re-watched it via your link. It’s strange for WY to reply Mario cos they already slept on the bed but he said they haven’t reached this stage yet? He didn’t follow WGM’s story when he replied him that’s why SY hit him. I also like SY showed WY’s shall we dance version. She first listened from WY’s phone but she used her phone to show it. She like this version so much and kept it…hehehe

@blame2pm: Looking forward to watching your new video. Fighting….

@ilikeme: About the marriage of 2PM, I remembered they did an interview in a radio progrmme for their comeback. Someone asked them this question. Fans said no and Nickhun asked them when they can marry? Fan said 60 and then Junho said will fans also get marry at 60? Nice answer. WY said he will get marry some day, not too young not too old. Did you see this interview?

@haeljrr_c922: If you write their hints with comment, I will definitely follow even over 700 pages.

@standingtallyy: We can see the changes between them. They care and protect each other images, they respect each other. It’s really nice and touching to watch their WGM.

@scuttler: Nice to meet you! Happy to see your sharing and of course thank you so much. Please share and comment more.

I’m glad to see lots of comment after I posted the interview. I will post WY and Nickhun’s interview in Move magazine tomorrow

Good night and happy Friday

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4