[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Chuseok is one the most important traditional holidays for Koreans. It’s often referred to as Korean Thanksgiving Day. 

Again, Chuseok made me think of YY. When WY saw SY’s Hanbok image, his expression is one of my favourite part in this episode. He was really shocked, like he saw SY’s wedding grown look, his eyes were fixed on SY and whispered to her that she’s really beautiful. I think WY hasn’t seen of SY’s Hanbok style before shooting, WY showed naturally how he was surprised. (Thanks Gerry58 shared this clip in P. 1262, I repeated lots of time)

In fact, WY was still nervous when SY touched him. He can’t see her directly. After they decided to visit WGM, WY said should they visit their parents at Chuseok. As we know, WY’s parents are in Busan, it’s impossible for them to go there for greetings. I think WY wanted to visit SY’s parents, why WY always wants to meet SY’s family? That’s why SY said we can’t visit them now and it’s quite sudden. Thus, they recorded a greeting video for their parents. I don’t think it’s a requisition from WGM cos they already requested them to visit Minsun and they protected their families very much. If they don’t want to do it, they won’t mention it. It’s absolutely their idea.

If you are YY shippers, you should know why they used SY’s phone to record, am I right, hehehe? They are so closed when they fixed the phone. WY said seriously to Dad and Mum, please stay healthy and we will visit you later. If he do it for show, second version is better (Dad and Mum, please stay healthy and we will be happier), so he only needed to record the second version again. However, he changed the content in the last version, he liked promising sthg. He seemed to always using WGM to strengthen their relationship. I agree with one of the host that why they do not use the video chat to give blessings, maybe they wanted to keep a record. They always took photo during WGM. In fact, there are many professional in the production team, I think they are one of the couple that always took photo in their WGM and why? How they use after finishing WGM if they have nothing? Keep record or delete it?

How glad they were when they received replies from their mum. SY’s mum replied them immediately after she saw a clip. WY kept smiling and listened what SY said, he was happy. SY’s mum was glad to see them. It’s beautiful of SY and WY, both of them were sweet. Love her and WY. He was really glad so he said love SY’s mum in improper way, you can see his embarrassment after he corrected it. I love how SY expressed as she received a reply from WY’s mum. It’s rare for us to see SY like this and she likes WY’s mum very much. She said mum replied us with a bright smile and she used a very cute tone to show the content. She then leaned on WY and gave her phone to him. It’s one of the best pictures in this episode.

The other picture that I like is their preview’s picture. It captured WY opened his mouth and let SY to see. Of course, we didn’t know why he did it. Will you do it to your partner, it’s unnecessary for him to do it under any conditions?  

I think it’s fun for them to watch their record. They didn’t know what their expression during shooting. They were holding each other’s hand while watching. For me, it also unnecessary to hold hands, it’s over. SY knew WY was angry when they reviewed their scripts practicing part. She pull his hand and saw WY then WY took it back, so natural they were and please see SY, she was a little bit afraid of him. WY was quiet and listened SY stated the reason why her face was always red, like a real couple. They were shy as they saw the reactions of hosts after they kissed.

I always guess they filmed this episode after the last one cos their expression and reaction seems like they confirmed their relationship. Will you touch your partner’s lips even you see he has sthg dirty? You will give him a tissue to clean it not your hand. WY wanted to kiss her again in their house. It’s not WY’s style. Were YY is the only couple to visit WGM’s host? Maybe the hosts also have many questions about them, like us. If not, I think WY wanted to show off their relationship cos they were so closed and unlike the virtual couple.

No matter which content PD cut, they were sweet. Will you review this episode, like me?

Again, forgive my presentation

Happy Monday, my YY friends  

One of my favourite part in EP.32

Edited by wingting
  • Like 8

Good morning everyone!

So Sy finally appeared, judging from preview, I think she acted very well. I'll catch her performance later on dramafire cos I was unable to see live

@amera46 glad the Show ranking is no. 2, which show is no.1?

@wingting thanks for the long post. I also agree wy need not take so many photos cos it is a short term marriage but maybe sy is just too pretty, he wants to keep the photos and view them in private. He is also glad his mum likes sy, approval from parents is important.

Their behavior towards each other nearing the end of Wgm is like couple dating a long time- very comfortable and natural with the touching and skinship.

They always hold hands, like afraid to be separated unlike other couples so that's why YY couple is special to us cos they seem so real and loving

• Like 3

Good morning everyone!

So Sy finally appeared, judging from preview, I think she acted very well. I'll catch her performance later on dramafire cos I was unable to see live

@wingting thanks for the long post. I also agree wy need not take so many photos cos it is a short term marriage but maybe sy is just too pretty, he wants to keep the photos and view them in private. He is also glad his mum likes sy, approval from parents is important.

Their behavior towards each other nearing the end of Wgm is like couple dating a long time- very comfortable and natural with the touching and skinship.

They always hold hands, like afraid to be separated unlike other couples so that's why YY couple is special to us cos they seem so real and loving

Good morning everyone!

Edited by Gerry58
  • Like 3

Off topic: guys I randomly, on impulse just bought flight tickets to Seoul for a week next month. Lol. My dad has a work conference there so I thought what the heck, free accommodation. But I am gonna be by myself most of the time. Aside from camping outside of JYP (because obviously), any recommendations or tips on where I could/should go on my own? 

On topic: My favourite scene from the Chuseok episode has got to be when Se-young naturally and comfortably laid her head on his shoulder like it belongs there. In turn, he nestled his head on hers, like two puzzle pieces fitting together perfectly. Urgh my feels. 

tumblr_nhgzskQb5x1to59dfo3_400.gif

(gif credit: shineehappypandas.tumblr.com)

• Like 6

@blame2pm - 1st must go to place is myeongdong - it has everything from street food to branded goods, also u find all the good restaurants from Korean bbq, bibimbap, pet cafes, cosmetics etc (Must try Korean desserts)

then u must go Hongdae- look for ice cream shop where 2young go and hat shop where wy bought hats- this is where lots of night life, u see street performers and shopping 

u also can go ewha University where they film running man, shoppIng also cheaper 

u can go insadong where they sell arts and crafts, paintings, Korean porcelain

itaewon another place but mostly for foreigners, sells jeans, t- shirts, I not so keen

dongaemun and nandameun also must go for shopping and food

if u have time then visit the palace, museums

i recommend u watch YouTube - sweet and tasty TV- tells u Korean phases, where to eat and shop

• Like 5

Thanks @Gerry58! All those recommendations look great. Myeongdong, Hongdae, the palace, hanok village, etc are at the top of the list. Im nervous about going around alone and not being able to understand the public transport system tho. 

As I was googling, I found on a website that they recommended a Hallyu Tour which includes a We Got Married course. Interestingly enough, 3 out of the 4 places recommended in that itinerary are places Wooyoung and Seyoung went to; the chocolate cafe, go-kart place and jjimjilbang. I mean, of ALL couples, of ALL places, 3 out of four places are our couple's special place. Whoever organized this website must be a shipper or what haha. 

http://www.visitseoul.net/en/article/article.do?_method=view&m=0005001003002&p=&art_id=78108&lang=en

• Like 5

@blame2pm - that goes to show how popular YY couple is. Must be a lot of tourists want to go these places

I saw people taking photos at ice-cream shop in Hongdae- they must be YY shippers.:)

U can also go parking in plate, the 1st restaurant YY couple went- u know the restaurant with cars? It is in myeongdong, look for Zara, next to it, but u have to look up for the signboard. 

The wgm tour sounds fun, check whether got additional charges if u want to try go kart, if not can go yourself. The Spa is a must go if u haven't tried. 

it depends where your hotel is, last time I stayed myeongdong, very convenient, mrt just round the corner, can shop till late at night, if tired go rest a while, then go walk again. Use goggle map to help u get around, buy mrt card so u just tap and go. Not difficult to take mrt. Cabs are expensive but if u need to, don't take the black ones, more expensive 

• Like 2

Hi Chinggus :D

Finally made it reading the updates. It's long weekend here, so myself and hubby took the opportunity to do some serious spring cleaning :)

Watched MDGSW Ep 7, this young Hye Sang is really getting into my nerves! Effective acting for this child actress :D I'll see what she's up on to her sleeves for Ep 8, will watch when sub is out :D and excited to see a glimpse of Park Seyoung, at last after the long wait :wub:

@blame2pm the soft animal shop ( HansaToys) is not far from the main road, it's in the same neighborhood where the chocolate cafe is. JYP is in the opposite direction...you will find a map at the bus stops where JYP is located, google map is really handy :D Going everywhere via the metro rail system in Seoul is easy.We never took a taxi while we were there. Dondaemun Design Plaza is impressive (Dondaemun Culture & History station), that's where they shot the fashion show scenes in Fashion King. If you go up to Lotte Fittin shoping mall across the road, there is a buffet restaurant (I forgot the name, it's in the food court level) you will have an aerial view of this mega structure. Try their street food as well, the fried chicken is to die for :D Don't go to Namsan Tower in the evenings during the weekend - very crowded, and getting into the bus is crazy but if you book a day tour bus (hop on/off) is the best option.

Enjoy Seoul :wub: I'm planning for a summer trip there again next year, all goes well :D

• Like 6