[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

it seem like the drama rating this week get lower 
but the same goes for other dramas too 
mainly bcz  chuseok day 
so , don't worry 
let's hope next week they will be back on track especially with the leads appearance 
they have been doing so well so far 

• Like 4

150927 video - Greetings from the performers of “My Daughter Guem Sa-wol”

Our lovely performers of “My Daughter Guem Sa-wol” send their blessings to everybody.

Happy Chuseok Day, with MBC

Chuseok Day is coming soon. The performers of MBC weekend special drama “My daughter Guem Sa-wol” give their greetings to the audience and draw public attention.

In the video, the main performers of “My Daughter Guem Sa-wol” also promote their drama which is going to broadcast during the holidays. 

Link : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gumsawall/news/

CR: 胤風阿噹 - parkseyoung bar / baidu - Chinese Version

Edited by wingting
  • Like 3

Some comments about the drama

tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' Lee Na Yoon sheds crocodile tears...Gal So Won's school transfer is cancelled

1. [+5,823, -47] This is the first time I've gotten angry at a crying kid

2. [+4,958, -120] Wow she loks like Han Sun Hwa. She's damn good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,249, -108] Na Yoon's such a good actress. As if this was Jang Bori's Yeon Min Jung all over again

4. [+2,695, -44] ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ And she's only in elementary school

5. [+804, -13] The child actresses are so goood that I could feel anger bubbling up inside me. The adults can't recognize who their children are.

6. [+746, -17] I'm curious of Park Se Young's take-over. What if the child actress is better than her?

7. [+435, -4] That was how Yeon Min Jung was like when she was young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have so much similaritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Haa.. cruel kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+208, -2] What the. Isn't she the orphanage director's daughter? Why is she so evil?!!! She's more like antagonist Song Chang Min's daughter

9. [+109, -3] Let's get the grown-up cast next week!! Why did you turn this kid into such an evil character? ㅠㅠ

10. [+89, -3] Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung 

• Like 5