[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Some more of wy- he is wearing transparent specs

@amera46 thanks it is one of the most enjoyable- more sightseeing and tasting food. 

I miss YY couple- looking forward to seeing sy's aappearance

Edited by Gerry58
  • Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@Gerry58 WELCOME BACK! Happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation,glad to read again all your post coz i waiting for it:)

your one of the most deligent and resourceful woman in this thread...Nice your back!!! 

Our Princess is in good spirit very positive ...Park Se Young is a lady who is OPEN to LEARNING...its the way of earning

BLESSINGS!:wub:...

Magazine : Star 1    Vol : September 2015  - Full Version

Actress Park Se Young (27) is going to comeback Korea drama with a role of adopted daughter Oh Hye Sung. Oh Hye Sungis one of the character in writer KimSun-Oks latest MBC s drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" after Jang Bo-ri is Here! Public labeled her as a second Yeon Min Jung but she was clam and decisive. She just wants to act Oh Hye Sung with her own style. Before filming "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol, we met our lost friends, PARK SE YOUNG.

Q: "It's a long time we haven't seen you since "Cat Funeral" were released in January 2015. What did you do during this period?

A: I took a break. As I haven't spent much time with my family, I almost shared all my time with them, especially my lovely niece. I even lived in my sister's home so as to stay with her. (laugh)

Q: Any castings you did during this period?

A: No. I started casting recently. I learnt different things during this period. It's my own time and I did everything I like.

Q: What did you learn?

A: English, Guitar and Singing (laugh). Anyway, I learnt a lot during this period.

Q: The most impressed casting is.....

A: My first drama in SBS <If Tomorrow Comes>. The result was openly announced after castings. I participated the first round casting, rested for 30 minutes and started the second round. Then I joined the third round after 30 minutes resting. I was shocked when I confirmed from SBS that I finally passed.

Q: The competition for the role of "My Daughter, Geum Sa-weol", (by writer Kim Sun-ok) seemed competing fiercely, right?

A: I heard it was very intense. Even though I don't know who joined this casting, it seemed that there were some experienced actresses tried. I was really surprise after I succeeded to take this role. 

Q: How about the casting of Oh Hye Sung?

A: I talked a lot with the writer and PD after I performed solely. They said it’s ok for me to act Oh Hye Sung on my way. Luckily, they watched and understood my previous drama. More ideas that we shared based on our mutual understanding.

Q: Public have a high expectation on writer KimSun-Ok’s new drama after her Jang Bo-ri is Here

A: Oh, really? I don’t have such feelings as the drama has not released yet. It is going to start after “Flower of the Queen”. I will put more effort to ensure "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" will continue the popularity of “Flower of the Queen”

Q You played a role of adopted daughter Oh Hye Sung. People named your role as a second Yeon Min Jung. Do you have any burdens on this title?

A: To be honest, I don’t have such burden. Even though Yeon Min Jung and Oh Hye Sung are villain, their characters and value orientation are totally different. They are completely different roles and I will use my own ways to make her the best.

Q: There are some essential elements when you are acted as the villain, such as an oddly menacing look, fierce eyes glared and an exaggerated voice etc. How you prepare for this role?

A: I learnt from some pieces of work, and figured out the personality of this character based on my analysis and the best way to present it.

Q: Any villains you will refer to

A: The character of this role is relatively strong compare with other particular theme. It’s more vital to figure out the advantages of different artists and which parts I need. Although acting skill of an artist will influence naturally after they watched lots of drama, I can still follow my feelings and atmosphere to perform it.

Q: The theme of “My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol is home? What is home for Park Se Young?

A: Home is a place where you take a rest and also a special place to shift to a playground. Home is a place where we can solve everything. I invited my friends to go to my home when we have gatherings.

Q: What’s your dream house?

A: Location. No matter the size of the house, convenience is my first priority

Q: You will be a competitor with Baek Jin-hui in " My Daughter, Geum Sa-weol ". What’s your relationship with her?

A: I never meet her before. I think we need to COMMUNICATE and share more as we have lots of interactions in the drama. It’s common when both actresses act as an opposite roles in the drama, they will be close in real lives. I hope we can be and I look forward to meeting her.

Q: You shot 4 dramas during 2012. You were very busy, right?

A: I did not act these drama from episode one until the end, I played the youth section or started from the middle of the drama, totally 4 drama. In 2013, weekend drama, daily drama and filmed these at the same time. I shot all year round, insisted on it and finished it little by little

Q: Did your parents object your decision to become an actress?

A: No. My parents said it doesn’t matter and please work hard to meet your target if you have something you want to do. I will quit very soon if I don’t act seriously.

Q: Who becomes your strength after you become an actress?

A: I think it’s still my family. Whenever I am tired or happy, they still stand by my side. My family is serious compare with other families. They don’t keep sheltering me; they always give me objective and calm judgment. All these give me a strong power and mentally support when I work

Q: You have a funny story with Kangin in Cat Funeral as you and Kangin filmed kissing scenes after you and Kangin first met. It happened, right?

A: As you said before, we have kissing scenes during the early stage of shooting. We really embarrassed to film these scenes cos we only met several times. (laugh) However, we got closer after we finished it.

Q: Is it necessary for actresses to manage their bodies?

A: Of course, I insist on body management cos I'm easy to gain weight after eating. I want a skinny body but it's impossible due to the ratio between my body and muscle is quite large. Thus, I built up a good eating habit and used a healthy way to keep. Meanwhile, I tried to avoid eating snacks and high calories food. I don't have any special exercises techniques, just walk for an hour everyday and do some squat at home.

(squat : a compound, full body exercise that trains primarily the muscles of the thighs, hips and buttocks, quadriceps (vastus lateralis, vastus medialis, vastus intermedius and rectus femoris), hamstrings, as well as strengthening the bones, ligaments and insertion of the tendons throughout the lower body)

Q: You held a fanmeeting recently?

A: Although fans were there, I want to express my thankful to them. In fact, I haven’t run a fanmeeting before. I sang some songs and chatted with them. We had a great time.

Q: Which new roles you will take challenges in the future?

A: I want to take so many roles. (laugh) I wanted to play a villain in the past and it realized. I would like to act some action films cos I like sport and actions. I also want to try a role of doctor.

Q: What actress you want to be in people’s memory in the future?

A: There were many images that I didn’t show to the audience. I am curious on what I will be and I am looking forward to playing different drama, acting different roles and what actress I will become.

Q: Regret to become an actress?

A: I think I consider a lot rather than regret it. How to continue myCAREER? I considered comprehensively.

Q: So how to solve this problem?

A: At first, I sought for advice from my friends and senior but it's not suitable for me. Then I knew whatever they shared, I still need to make the final decision therefore I decided it by exploring and thinking my goals.

Q: You took the responsibility, considered and made decision by yourself. Did you worry that you made a wrong decision or something that you haven’t expected?

A: Yes, I was afraid, it’s because I didn’t know whether my decision was right or wrong. However, you may confuse if you only rely on other’s opinion and you can’t decide by yourself in a critical moment. Thus, I still consulted from them and analyze it then I made a decision with my judgments.

Q: Which actor or actress that you want to be?

A: Senior Kim Hee-ae. She looks very gentle and soft on the other hand she is very strong and tough as a wife, mother and actress. She handles all the roles perfectly and you can feel her beauty and elegant from her performance. She is great no matter she is an actress or a woman  

Q: You married with 2PM’s Woo Young in MBC “We Got Married”. Do you still contact with him?

A: We contacted frequently after finishing “We Got Married”. We are both busy now, we only greet sometimes.

Q: You seem to have a free and easy style. However, you gave us a cool impression when we first met?

A: Maybe the images that I showed in WGM, is the closest to my real personality. As it’s my first time to participate in variety shows, I didn’t know how to do it. Thus, I used my own personality to express it. In fact, people said it’s different after they met me. My close friends also said it’s completely different before and after close with me. (laugh) Normally, I am still free and easy even during aegyo.

CR: Chinese Version - 兔絨吧 (BAIDU) & 多絨夫婦吧 (BAIDU)

It's great to finish this translation, please take some time to review it cos you will know more about SY. I finally found out the last question after she mentioned WY . I really like her last answer, who is her close friend and who have such feelings the most, you know my YY friends.....heheehe

Good night, my YY friends see you tmr.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

@wingting thanks again

From reading the interview we discover more about sy.

I like that she is practical- most people when buying house will say want a big one with many bathroom or swimming pool but all she mentioned was location and playground for her kids?

Also the part that she ask for advice but she makes the decision, even the role of villain she will do it her own way

love when she mentioned wy and her contacted frequently and she was her true self during Wgm- no faking. She is very mature in thinking, knows what she wants to do, willing to learn and try new things, very positive person- that's why we love her more:wub:

• Like 3

Hi @wingting THANK YOU HEAPS for the hard work in translating the full interview of Park Seyoung :wub: The woman have beauty and brains :wub::wub:

So the right words Seyoung used was "frequently contacted each other after WGM". Have we read any wild reactions somewhere from oppa freaks regarding Seyoung's answer to the question on Wooyoung? None, so far right? They can't argue the toss because Wooyoung's actions cannot lie :wub::D

"Shall we dance, shall we dance, shall we dance..." :D:D

• Like 3

@wingting Thanks so much for taking the time to translate the interview for us. You're the best!

@standingtallyy You're correct there are no reactions from fans regarding this answer. It's good that media is not making such a big fuss about this. Usually if it concerns an idol and a girl they make such a big news about it to get negative reactions from netizens.

Missing Wooyoung as Jason so here are some clips

• Like 3

Q: The theme of “My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol is home? What is home for Park Se Young?

A: Home is a place where you take a rest and also a special place to shift to a playground. Home is a place where we can solve everything. I invited my friends to go to my home when we have gatherings. - didn't someone we know answered the same? That's why he was so into decorating "their" home? :wub:

Q: What’s your dream house?

A: Location. No matter the size of the house, convenience is my first priority

@Gerry58 That's why we LOVE this girl :D:wub:...and someone else too - the name is Jang Wooyoung :D

• Like 4