[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Found something.... Ahhhh.

This was I think 2pm Go Crazy days and you know what, the other guys in 2pm who did a couple virtual marriage reality show never talked about it after the show ended. Uri Wooyoung, haaaah. He receives question about WGM with open heart. 

• Like 5

@ilikeme - thanks for the video, yes it is odd that only wy was questioned, why the other Wgm hubby 

didn't get interviewed when Wgm ended 

i am glad he answered honestly, that he was sad it ended and that they keep in contact, less due to work

---------

by the way, I will be going on holiday for a week,(my turn), keep posting everyone, hope to see sy appear soon, will catch up with the drama when I get back

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@Gerry58 YES! its your turn  dear!!!:)  you did a lot in this thread and others thread pertaining Park Se Young.:Dyour one of the wings that our YYthread keeps flying high .and a paddle that keeps us sail smoothly.. Relax and enjoy ,have  a safe flight !!! our  everyready girls is always around to give update news of 2young. About Wooyoung's interview before... im sure the media found something special with 2young and they're eager to learn more about it in Wooyoung's mouth since Se Young is in Hiatus that time.,Im so pround of Wooyoungah coz he answers question without hesitation.:wub:Now that YY Family are one in keeping our YYcouple stronger that ever media's camera where alert besides are YYcouple had a very special different side of lovestory.:wub::wub::wub:very interesting.