[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@wingting Sobbing uncontrollably!!! Reading your post is making me realized how much I am missing our YY couple! Yes... a year ago, I cried and cried watching their final episode, live without eng sub. It was a mixed feelings... I was sad because it has ended but the kiss on lips, and their epic ending was a wonderful news to me and of course to us YY fans! I am a Woostan and I came to love Seyoung too.  Knowing WY, he is a very careful person, always is, someone who diligently avoid unnecessary scandal and for him to kiss her on national tv was a shocked but eventually became a happy ending (in WGM but a new beginning for their love) to our lovely YY story.  I am praying that their love will continue blooming and I am sure both cherish and support each other.  AND WHERE THE HEOL IS DISPATCH???? WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THEIR JOB??? WE NEED SOME CONFIRMATION!!! HAHAHAAA!! **end rant**  

tumblr_nc150mfIqL1to59dfo1_500.gif

cr: shineehappypandas tumblr

• Like 9

@wingting you make me wanna rewatch that episode all over again. I've lost count of the number of times I've watched it tbh. hehe. 

@amera46 thank you for the link. Am hoping I could find some time to make a mv once I downloaded them. Been a while I've shipped a couple hard enough to make a video of them. 

• Like 5

b5cXemh.jpg?1

Inspired to watch the last episode by @wingting. So by my delulu logic and skills of deduction, Seyoung is his girlfriend obviously. He could have said 'my wife' to keep up with the pretense of the show. But nope, he chose to say girlfriend. 

• Like 8

@blame2pm - thanks, very well done

What I like about wy and sy - they don't put on an act, even though sy is an actress. They treat Wgm as real dating, getting to know each other.

They communicate a lot, not afraid to speak their mind, sometimes even arguing rather than appear lovey dovey On TV. They show their true nature, no faking 

So during the time spent together, they realised that they are so compatible that they don't want to stop seeing each other

• Like 4

Fan art

Wy is a very cautious, that's why he is the only out of 2pm who don't have IG, even tweets very little 

Actually only Jun.K and Junho have IG. Though Jun.K only used it for promotions and fans (he didn't follow anyone). Junho's posts are very rare too. Wooyoung had one but deleted it. Thing is about 2pm they take extra measure to keep their personal lives low key and uses SNS mostly only to communicate with fans. So if you are trying to catch anything on their Twitter or Instagram, you had to be a the advocate of a ssasaeng fan to do that. 

I was watching GOT7 and their SNS activities. Except for JB, Junior and Yongjae, the members are very active with the fans and 'showing' them what their real life is. 2pm too was once like this when they were rookies, showing them 'reality' through SNS but they have established their names thus it just feel like they need not to share everything. Some things are better kept personal. Now in Wooyoung's case, it is interesting that he shuts off after WGM. Something is up and here in our bubble, it has got to be the Young Girl. 

• Like 8