[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

She's looking great in that interview. It's nice to know she's interested to do action movies in the future. I would love to see her in an action-saeguk film one of these days. Also, she wants to do variety shows like running man. How about another reality show in the future?...the return of superman perhaps? With hubby of course.^^ Anyways it's great to see our ship smoothly sailing. Good job you guys! And to @wingting big thanks for the trans and the hard work.  :wub:

@chic-chic that pic of that thing and wooyoung is so hilariously funny. :D
  • Like 7

thank u for seyoung vid she looks beautiful and lovely :wub:
and I agree with you guys dress really suit her 

I see that MDGSW is doing great at the rating  :D even the main leads haven't appear yet 
hope next week it will be no 1 

that 2pm doing random dance to their songs
think they will be great at weekly idol  

• Like 4

Gee I was away only 14 hours and had to read a lot.  Loved Seyoung in white dress. 

@chic-chic. Thanks for reposting that unforgettable photo of what was on WY phone.  Even if blurred,  we just knew.  WY being in the airport, he was trying not to grin from ear to ear but he was happy,  and his expression soft.   Mr Obvious even then :)

• Like 4

Guys, can someone lead me to a place where I can download all of their WGM episodes? Recently,some of their episodes are removed from youtube and kshowonline. I would like to have them to watch whenever. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by blame2pm
  • Like 3

YouTube should be ok, they only block some song video like brown eyes

Kshowonline the 1st episode is spoiled but they didn't fix

u can also try daily motion

Youtube ones have those borders and the sound drops off at certain times in every episode. The daily motion videos linked at the first page of this forum have also been removed. While the kshowonline one with the YY couple cut are also not there anymore. Am I not looking at the right places. Is it just me or nah?

• Like 2

Today is 13 September, this day of last year was the last time we saw YY couple in WGM. We shocked after MBC announced and just two days before they broadcasted. Most of us watched their last episode live even though we didn’t know what they said. However, YY couple brought us a special and surprise ending. Needless to say, “To be Continued” ending let us continue to support them. Time files and we are so proud to say our YY ship is sailing smoothly after a year past.

I thought they knew their part will be ended but they didn’t know the exact day. When they opened a mission card, WY was calm, maybe he ensured that he still contact her even they ended in WGM. On the other hand, SY seemed so shock, she kept reviewing the mission card quietly and thinking sthg. I love how the way WY comforts her. He said just left this mission card and we get marry for real. WY is great, I don’t think many artists can do this even they are in WGM, so touching and of course SY smiled brightly. It absolutely one of my favorite words that expressed by WY. SY is lovely too; she still remembered WY’s desire was walking along the street with the girl he loved before they hold each other hand firstly. In fact WGM fulfilled many dreams of WY, he did many things which he can’t in reality and of course with SY.

Hongdae Date: Thanks so much for the people who shared their photo. We saw many people stopped around them but they still enjoyed their date. They were so close even out of the camera. They hugged and take care each other. It’s like they supported each other and don’t’ care what people said. Sometimes I thought SY was little bit surprise when WY hugged her. It’s really not easy for them to do, especially WY. He looked so different from their wedding.

I believed that the last part in this episode is critical, not only fans but also YY couple. SY rarely shared her feelings in WGM. I thought SY is a girl who is independent, mature, protective and frank. Please do not expect her to show her care via wordings cos she will take actions to express. When SY said she can’t see WY 's  eye directly, I was very surprise. For me, I thought they were together during WGM cos their skinship were too nature. I thought SY was afraid that their relationship may not continue after WGM finished. She wanted to make it clear. How brave she is, she is an actress and it was a programme which broadcast national. Please see WY’s reaction, he whispered to SY, what was she saying. I also can’t believe it. I cried when SY used an envelope to hide her face. She was very sad and really didn’t want to show to audience. She cried more after WY kissed her. I liked WY said it’s okay while he helped SY to clear her tears. I thought WY’s kisses hold SY into his world. I also liked WY leaning on SY’s shoulders cos his expression means  he was so touching about SY’s confession and he hugged her more tightly.

They are special and brave; none of a couple in WGM filmed their last episode like them. They gave us a lovely ending. As a shipper, we are lucky cos they provide hints for us regularly. I’m so happy to stay in here and shared their news with all of you.

It's really not an easy year for SY but it’s over now. Hope they are happy and more successful in the futurearrow-10x10.png. Of course, Please offer more hints to us continuously……

Sorry for my long post again and again….

Fighting, our YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 11

@wingting. No need to apologize for the long post. I love reading your insights.

It seems not only us shippers who noticed Wooyoung so busy with his phone. Last February 2015 www.allkpop.com posted a meme of Wooyoung. And the caption. Wooyoung-ah Stop ignoring the world.

nj3dhl_zpsc5y6c9tw.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/meme_view/nj3dhl/so/

Here's the funny version.It's partly true but we really know who he's texting and it's not Kwonnie LOL.

nj4xvd_zpsvbcbpuo2.jpg

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 9

Can someone pls give me a copy or link when they where in the park taking photographs for their mini album, the one where they were linking hands. Kamsahamnida!