[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@amera46 - ya, viki is useless cos not available in our region

This drama is popular cos a lot of good reviews. Looks like got to wait for dramafire then, luckily sy won't appear until maybe next week. This weekend still on how the mother gave birth and the babies got swapped 

• Like 2

@blame2pm_stv- thanks for the lovely fan art, pls post more

Body language tells a lot- that YY couple has mutual affection / attraction for each other.

I read a comment the other day in Wgm thread that makes me happy.  Someone says YY couple has the most satisfactory ending. Think it is because Wy kissed and hugged sy.   I saw a couple who left recently, they were very lovey dovey in the beginning but come to the end, he didn't kiss her and hug her tightly. Maybe he is afraid the fans won't like it. I am glad wy is brave enough to do what he likes. 

Is this the photo of Sy that is on wy's phone?

• Like 7

@Gerry58 Yes,  that is the photo.  His screen was blurry though, on that fan- taken airport shot.   But we all practically memorized SY's photos  :)   

Body language speaks volumes,  that is so true.

I love our couple because the very last moments were happy and open-ended, like a "to be continued"  scenario.    He did say "get married for real" to her and see each other "secretly" in the BRI.    Wooyoung-ah,  I am holding on to those 2 statements for dear life, not to mention how extremely close you both were  over time and culminating  in the last few episodes.    This  is why we look for clues from you two ---be it direct statements, obvious actions or things, and even the not so obvious.   

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:YY friends ...Lets all together CLAIM NOW GOOD RATING and HIT  for the 3rd eps.of DGSW  ..so  other sites will upload and quickly have eng.sub.So  people around the world can watch  MDGSW .:)Because Viki is not available in many regions 

Only YY couple had satisfactory beginning and ending in WGM in my opinion...No one ever dare  eventhough its just a show ,,to have..frank,direct  honest opening  up what they want being virtual couple in a show.. ackwardness.. they help each other along the process to break ackwardness leads  them to have constant progress along the line and act naturally,not by skinship but simple meaningfull gestures like putting hot bags in Wooyoung's drinks:),many things from the 1st eps...that i'd  never see in other couples  

Ending!! Wow! people around the world is watching WGM that time..most memorable moments for us and for YYcouple....again ..no one dare have done that!

Now tell us whos the BEST? im not angry to WGM coz i know everything has a reason instead im thankful to them our YYcouple met each other at the right place on the right time:wub:I just hope and my wish that our YY couple have pictorial together,be given a recognition for satisfatory contibution in WGM.

TWO HEARTS  BEAT AS ONE   LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub: LOVE:wub: HAPPY WEEKEND to ALL!

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

@blame2pm_stv- thanks for the lovely fan art, pls post more

Body language tells a lot- that YY couple has mutual affection / attraction for each other.

I read a comment the other day in Wgm thread that makes me happy.  Someone says YY couple has the most satisfactory ending. Think it is because Wy kissed and hugged sy.   I saw a couple who left recently, they were very lovey dovey in the beginning but come to the end, he didn't kiss her and hug her tightly. Maybe he is afraid the fans won't like it. I am glad wy is brave enough to do what he likes. 

Is this the photo of Sy that is on wy's phone?

do you have the link of this photo of wooyoung that sy is on his phone?? i want to see that photos

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:GOOD NEWS!  DRAMAFIRE HAD UPLOADED MDGSW WITH ENG.SUB.,DRAMAFIRE .COM, YOUR SO COOL!!!THANKS FOR HEARING OUR REQUEST.:) LETS NOW ENJOY WATCHING SITTING IN OUR SOFA WITH MATCHING POPCORN OR NUTS WITH BEER OR SOFT DRINKS..

20150909  Interview on <Unnie Oppa Coming - hanyusudi>  

Title: Park Se Young thanks Woo Young shyly and prepares dancing for her fans

00:14: Hello, everyone and “Hello, everybody” in Mandarin. Fans of Hanyusudi (the name of this programme), hello, nice to meet you, I am Park Se Young.

00:24: They showed some parts of SY's drama and WGM. 

(Narration: she played an Ice princess Song Ha-Gyeong in School 2013 and starred with Lee Min Ho in The Faith. She also paired with 2PM's Woo Young to form YY Couple in We Got Married. Park Se Young is the artist of today's Unnie Oppa Coming.

00:42: How it’s going?
I am going to film a new drama recently. In order to bring the best performance to the audience, I’m preparing for it and taking exercises seriously.

00:56: How do you feel about your first fanmeeting?

Very emotional. It's my first fanmeeting and also the first time to meet with them. They follow me in different ways but it’s far away between us. Now I can meet them closely. I am so excited and happy. It’s one of the most nervousness days in my life. I tried my best to prepare and show my different me to fans. Even though I felt embarrass and shy, I really wanted to express my thankful to them that's why I prepared a lot for it

01:51: How's the shooting atmosphere in School 2013. It brought you a good memory, right?

As we filmed in a high school classroom, we seemed like friends who went to school together. We required wearing school uniform and using backpacks during filming. It felt like going to school. Meanwhile, many artists who are the same age with me participated in this drama; it seemed like we were studying in high school during shooting. We build a close relationship and always contact each other

02:33 : Fans call you “Ice Princess” after School 2013. Do you like this name?

(Smile) Of course, It's still nice even a princess with ice, right? Thank you.

02:43 : Which role do you think is the most similar with your actual personality?
I played some arrogant roles, like an Iced Princess in my past drama, such as School 2013 or The Faith. Thus, it makes people have these first impressionsarrow-10x10.png on me. It always related to the image of arrogant, cool, mature and beautiful city girl. It's fun to match these images for the drama. However, I played an opposite role in Glorious Day, relatively straight-forwarded, easy going, emphasis on family and friendships. It's totally different characters from my past roles. Selecting one role only? It's hard to choose cos they were good. The characters of these roles suit part of my actual personality. If you expand these characters little by little, it seems to fit it

03:19: You were an overwhelming princess of Yuan Dynasty in The Faith. Except custom drama, what kind of film or drama you want to challenge?

I almost shot in the studio when I acted as a princess of Yuan Dynasty in The Faith. It's nice to wear such beautiful customs but I still hope to film outside, like action movie or drama or some characters who wear simple clothes. I want to try action movies or drama cos I love watching these and joining these activities. I will definitely try to play it if I have these opportunitiesarrow-10x10.png.

04:21: Among all the male artists you cooperate with, who do you have a good opinion of him?

It's more difficult to choose, compare with a question of the characters which is similar with my personality. It's good to cooperate with them but it's little bit different. I have just started my careerarrow-10x10.png when I shot The Faith. It's extremely nervous due to the nature of custom drama and I shake during filming. Senior Ryu Deok Hwan always shared jokes with me. He played with me during rehearsal and reduced my anxiety. I thanked him so much.

I always think of my last drama, Glorious Day which ended recently. I collaboratedarrow-10x10.png very well with Senior Lee Sang Woo. Some characters of Da-jung are quite similar with my actual personality and Senior Lee Sang Woo faces the same situation too.

05:32: Which characters do you want to act?

Even though I played many roles, I still hope to act new characters which I never try before, like a sweet candy girl or villain. It seems many characters that I want to play.

05:54: Two Young couple is quite popular in China, how you feel about that?

First of all, I didn't expect there's so many people like it. Really thank you for all your love and support. It's nearly over a year after it finished and time flies. (Narrations: they were together shortly) We filmed together around 9 months. In fact, I was very shy at first and it's not easy for me to get along naturally with a stranger in a short period of time. I was so worry when it started. I hope to open up my heart as early as possible so that I can express some sweet feelings. I always feared that I can't do it well. However, Woo Young-ssi is good at aegyo and he knows how to leadarrow-10x10.png others. It made me open up my heart quickly. (Narrations: Thanks Woo Young) We have a year age difference but it seems like we are the same age. We’re familiar with each other quickly like friends. (Narrations: Lovers like friends…) He remembered what's I like and take a good care of me. (Narrations: Love professional) I am so thankful for him and I’m glad about that.

07:25 Do you still keep contacts with your virtual husband Jang Woo Young?

Now we can only contact and greet each other sometimes because we have works (Narrations: Both are busyarrow-10x10.png in works) and we are very busyarrow-10x10.png. We don't contact frequently and therefore we sometimes greet each other via phone calls or messages. (Narrations: Good news)

07:48: Interestedarrow-10x10.pngto participate in some variety shows?

In fact, it’s not easy to perform in variety shows cos it’s quite hard to do it well. I really want to bring a good performance to audience. I watch variety shows all the time. To be honest, I want to try some variety shows which let me run and play or do something by myself, such as Running Man and 2 days and 1 night.

08:13: What’s your ideal type? And would you mind falling in love with a guy who is younger than you?

You may not believe it; I don’t care much for his appearance cos his characters are more important. For me, age is also not a problem but his inner side is vital. I emphasis on his heart and I wish we trust and support each other.

08:41: Please share your diet recipes and what exercises you do to keep fit?

Secret? There’s one thing which is common in all keep fit secrets: Eat less and do more exercises. When I’m on diet, I think we shouldn’t fully rely on eating less or having a particular kind of food. When you’re on diet, you should stay healthier. Have a healthy eating habit and stay healthy is the most important. Less snack and eat more at home, more vegetables you eat from your mum’s cooking. Also, walking frequently, I walk for an hour everyday and do some squat. Thinking of your health all the time, it’s more effective than slim quickly and more perfect bodies you will have. We need to stay healthy and I think we should let our health to be stronger and more beautiful.

09:56: Any favorites Chinese movies or Chinese artists

I watched Chinese actions movies, such as Hero, Housearrow-10x10.png of Flying Daggers and Coaching tiger, hidden Dragons. Recently, I think Tong Wei is very stunning. How she’s beautiful in Late Autumn!! Even though it was a sad movie which described Anna released from jail, I’m so impressivearrow-10x10.png with her and she is really gorgeous.

10:36: Planning for the latter of this year

I will film a new drama in the second half of this year and I’m preparing it seriously. Please look forward to watching it and I will put more effort to perform it as well.

10:57: As a actress, what’s your goals in the futurearrow-10x10.png?

I saw teacher Na Moon Hee’s drama not long ago. We played together in Glorious Day and she has been becoming an actress for many years. I always saw her performance during Glorious Day and she is great. She acted as a Parkinson Disease’s patient in her last drama and I really questioned “Are you fine, teacher?” when I saw it. Her enthusiastic acting made me surprise and inspire me to become an actress who act continuously.

11:43: Who winarrow-10x10.png a gift with SY’s signature?

A present that I want to give is? I select snow angel who ask me which characters I want to act in the futurearrow-10x10.png. This present is yours.

12:04: Thanks all of you. I will try my best in the futurearrow-10x10.png, not only in Korea but also in China. Please look forward on it. I will put effort earnestly, please support and love me more. Thank you so much

12:27: Dancing performance of SY in Fanmeeting

Enjoy it, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 11

@wingting thanks again. Enjoy reading it.

sy is such a sweetheart that all her male co-stars like her. She is willing to learn from older experienced actors too

Her ideal type perfectly describes wy. He is so caring towards her- he beats all the other idol husbands- cook for her, always carry big bag of stuff, well prepared- all these means she is important to him and he wants to impress her

• Like 4

@wingtingThanks again for your time and effort to translate Sy's interview. We really appreciate it a lot.                                        

@hazeljrr_c922 I share your delulu. She's describing Wy. Remember on her old interview during the presscon of Tale of Two Sisters, her ideal type is a guy older than her who has finished his military service and  for younger guys she treats them as her brothers. But with her answer on her most recent interview it's totally different.

The interviewer I believe is a true YY shipper. Look at the questions especially on her ideal type. Why does the interviewer needs to add the question about falling in love with a younger guy. Also the interviewer only asked specifically about being in contact with Wooyoung but not with her other male costars.Look at the narrations. It was a good news when she mentioned that they were in contact. 

I am thankful that she was interviewed and asked these questions that other magazines and shows in Korea wouldn't dare to do.

• Like 8