[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Am liking Wooyoung's short hair in darker shade.   So manly.

I wonder how much they net from the big amount, we'll not know for sure but am certain it's big still.   They are the biggest earners of JYP.   Also,  wonder if personal and solo activities --- solo albums, CF, acting, royalties from composing, are included in the gross take.  

They are way too busy now.  They can hardly breathe sometimes but one has to ride on his wave of popularity.  I hope WY saved a lot.  

Depending on when they go to military  they may be in their late twenties or early thirties when they come out.  While I am sure 2PM can resume a great career as a group or individually.  As men, as  breadwinners (of future family) , they know their  career many years down the line,  is something each one is  considering and preparing for even  now, such as composing, arranging, solos, choreographing, variety, acting, all of which have longevity.   

• Like 1

@hazeljrr_c922 - think they also have shares in the cafe 'the street' outside their office

think wy quite thrifty cos I don't see him wearing solid gold Rolex like jun k and junho, also he don't own expensive cars like Porsche but I can be wrong.

wy is 27, say he goes army at 29, finishes at 31, they can still continue performing for another few years after that maybe can help Jyp run the business- groom new groups and composing. Some idols already go into food business already

• Like 2

@Gerry58: I translated this video. It's one of my post on Sunday (in page. 1239) or you want me to translate this whole video? I'm ok if you really want to know what's the content....

Anyone see the video of My Daughter, Guem Sa-wol's Fan Meeting? A China YY's Fan said the host seemed to tease SY. Around 6:56, " Se-young ssi, you are really pretty in person, already have boy friend, right?" he said it naturally. Of course, SY denied it but please take a look of SY's reactions.She's little bit embarrassed and shocked. I can only understand few keywords so don't know it's true or not.....

CR: 2Young Thailand page / Facebook

Enjoy it and good night, My YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7