[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Keep the pictures coming Chingus!  Thanks for posting. 

I just noticed these all happened lately when Seyoung came back....

When She wore white dress, He wore white all over!

When She wore blue collarless shirt,  He wore exactly the same color and style!

When He wore Red Thai long sleeves, She wore Red long sleeves jacket!  (she usually wears short sleeves in presscon)

I'm in delulu land! Woohoo! :rolleyes:

So this is what they talk about when they exchanged greetings....yeoboyah...what color are we using next...hehehe :D

Daebak! I hope Mr. And Ms. Obvious will continue leaving us hints!  Our ship is sailing smoothly!  YY Nation fighting! 

• Like 7

I finally finished my works and go back to my YY world...great!!!

Thanks all your sharing and I'm very surprise that some YY friends liked my post and commented on it.I can see all your sharing but I can't reply it, so sad..... Let me review your sharing and reply it....hehehe...

I received a good new from SY's fan who translated an article about SY's new drama. She allowed me to translate into English and hope more people like SY....Thus here is an article that I posted yesterday...Enjoy it....

Source: An article from Korea's media    Date: 28/08/2015

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-weol" released their second trailer...."The highest expectation"

MBC released a second trailer for their new special weekend drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-weol" .(Writer: Kim Sun-ok, Director : Baek Ho-min, Lee Jae-jin)

In this trailer, Geum Sa-weol (Baek Jin-hui) and Kang Chan-bin (Yoon Hyeon-min) listened "Etude of Memory" which sang by singer Kim Dong Ryool. They were very sweet, like a lover in a romantic film. However, it shifted to be comedy suddenly. " I can't insist on it now" said Geum Sa-weol while putting down her headphone. Then, she wanted to stab Kang Chan-bin's eyes and said she can't bear anymore.

Kang Chan-bin stopped Geum Sa-weol 's action and grabbed her hand. He looked at her softly and said " It's my first time in my life to meet such a great woman like you.". It shows their happenings might not go smoothly.

On the other hand, Oh Hye-sang (Park Se Young) walked arrogantly. She broke a sweet but bad image of Yeon Min-jung in Jang Bo-ri is Here! and said she is Oh Hye-sang who will exceed the image of  Yeon Min-jung in Jang Bo-ri. Predicting she will be a hateful woman in the drama.

Besides, Joo Se-hoon (Do Sang-u) ignored the unsatisfactory expressions and feelings of Geum Sa-weol and Oh Hye-sang. It shows his characters (care-free and childish) clearly with his exaggerate face and smile. It also announces there's a rough relationship between Joo Se-hoon, Geum Sa-weol and Oh Hye-sang and generates the curiosity toward it.

More expectation that people await after releasing a second trailer of "My Daughter, Geum Sa-weol". "My Daughter, Geum Sa-weol" is a drama which shares how some youngsters who forget their roots of dreams and success to change their lives. Geum Sa-weol and her mum want to restore their family via the construction of their house. It would be debuted on 5th September at 10:00pm

Cr: Chinese Version by 胤風阿噹 / Park Se Young bar - Baidu

See you later, my lovely YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 9

Anyeong Everyone 

I'm lurker long time ago, some newbie might doesn't know me 

Nice to meet you guys too 

@wingting Thank you so much for your kindness, please give my thankful for Chinese Fan who's translate 

Seyoung news :wub: 

Miss everyone talk to you later 

• Like 11

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Hello! YYfriends! WELCOME to our new YYfriend @blame2pm_stv..and welcome back to our old YYshippers! nice to meet you all! Lets keep this ship alive ..Lately most of Wooyoung sign is PROMISE sign in Korean...if im not mistaken ..well whatever it is ...for me i wish  its  a sign of ''IM YOURS YOUR MINE'' and ''FOREVER LOVE'' of 2Young.

Color motive....oh my!oh my GOD!:) 2young what are you doing!!! think im in heaven!:wub:Calling! calling! Mommy Peggy..your kids are too obvious.GO! GO! GO!  row YY Shipper running down the stream merrily! merrily! merrily! merilly! life is but a dream.

But..Our DREAMS COME TRUE!!!:D:wub:

:)Does anyone here know who has been updating the yynation website?

Thanks!

@scuttler- nice to see u .

At the moment no one, is it only @PeggyM the one who started this can do it? She mentioned being busy and can't do it

Also wondering where @missauditor is? She is trying to translate Korean for us

Also hi to everyone who came to visit, please continue posting and sharing about YY, really enjoy reading:)

• Like 6

Think we didn't see this episode.

Quite funny actually, 2 clueless guys teaching cooking. Wy say he didn't like cooking 

U can see wy is very meticulous so different from Khun but they get along so well

by the way- the pancake episode, wy supposed to do a v but came out a y

• Like 2

Yesterday she did very well meeting the press. She was calm when answering questions even the older actresses were nervous. Also always smiling even when it was boring.

She gain a lot of publicity cos more people checking her out. Her ig followers increased 

• Like 4