[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thanks for sharing the video of Wooyoung's house with English subs. I am really amazed by all here in the forum. You can notice even the small things and actions from Wooyoung and Seyoung.

It's great that Hunus entertainment will have a fan meeting for Seyoung. I am not really sure I think this will be the first for her. I think there was fan meetings at the previous company. I am just hoping there are other fan meetings for international fans. Or they can do an online fan meeting.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 5

@chic-chic- I love this forum cos everyone is so helpful. When u ask something, someone will respond.  Warm hug :wub:

Thanks to all who posts regularly esp videos and photos (u know who u are). I love reading all the different perspectives and views and making friends all over the world. We meet in this forum daily, it has become a place to chit chat and have fun. 

Here everyone gives comments and share. So for those who lurks here, please post cos we want to hear from u. :)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

@Rizki Handini - gift for sy? Maybe u can get her some gym stuff, scarf for keeping warm, her favourite movie or music CD, small accessories like earrings, hair clips or some decorative stuff for her car or home? 

She is pretty simple, u realize she don't put on fake eyelashes or paint nails unless photo shoot?

• Like 4

Ha ha psy good friend psh caught dating LSJ (sy's partner in school 2013) - small world

That is the latest news hehe. But it was untrue as per PSH representative. The agency is really fast denying dating rumors for PSH.  I am really wondering how Dispatch works. I think they follow certain celebrities at certain times. It's been so good that Wooyoung is not being caught LOL.But one picture of them together even with friends will make us happy though.

• Like 4

If from dispatch most probably true cos they follow them overseas plus got video and photos. 

They stalk them for a few months.

Maybe early stage of dating so they deny. Anyway both are single, they should date as many as possible before u find 'the one'

Many actors develop feelings when they act together. That is why wy gets jealous of Lsw.

Korean celebs don't announce unless they are getting married, just in case they break up. Guess they still conservative.

• Like 4

ladies n gentleman (if any),

i posted this link quiet sometime ago. just in case any new to the thread would like to join seyoung's naver cafe. here's the link on how to do it.

http://cafe.naver.com/seyoungfan.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Fclubid=25222782%26menuid=%26boardtype=L%26page=1%26specialmenutype=%26userDisplay=15%26articleid=4173

i think hunus set up a daum cafe for seyoung too. i don't have daum ID to join the cafe. maybe i should create one. i m so wanna go to seyoung's fanmeeting :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

Yeek, the powerful zoom lens of Dispatch in the resto/cafe.  While both are actors, they are both popular & young.   That said, dating is not a scandal, but nonetheless a big pressure on celebrities particularly if caught.  The price of fame---crazy scheds, being a shining example of youth, consideration for fans & stans.   Sad that they can't lead normal lives off cam in Korea.

YY couple, please be careful not to be caught ;)

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 7

@missauditor-  really really hope u can make it to the fan meeting :D

@chic-chic- online fan meeting is a great idea. I remember wy has one. We can chat with her and ask questions

@hazeljrr_c922- won't be the end of it even if they deny cos dispatch will still continue. Pity the celebs, that's why some don't go out at all. 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:I really beleive with your keen eyes! BRAVO! some of the things in his music room 

is somehow connected with our Princess! Lovely! Wooyoungah! is giving us hints 

their OK! Better the media will not see them together like the hot news today

but pity they keep denying their already caught by the media the pictures taken are

very clear.

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Mommy Peggy and the rest of YYangels and warriors should go in the 1st fanmeeting of Seyoungah coz you

you are the representative of Internatioanal fans without your encouragement,hardwork,positive energy i dont think

this Ship sails smoothly according to YY couples perfect strategy.:wub: 

Edited by elenskivios38

I think the pionnochio couple was really dating,but denied for sake of their careers. of course wysy would never get caught,their dating in wooyoung's house. thats why he didnt show his bedroom and another room..theres a bunch wifey's stuff here and there (lol my delulu..)

@Gerry58 thankyou for your recommendations,I know she's really humble person.. I'm thinking to give her something that would last long.. I hope I can find it..

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Ha!ha!ha! you are 1st class detectives! :lol:no one can compete you guys!

I cannot  say anything more...BOW!:)

Good evening/morning ladies!!! Hope all is doing great. Another year has gone, but a lot of us are still actively and silently supporting 2young. As we all know July is Seyoung’s birth month and I would like to suggest that we send her a little something. It doesn’t have to be pricey, as we know Seyoung is not the materialistic type of girl. Here are some gift ideas:

1.       Puzzle

2.       Accessories

3.       Cap / snapback

4.       Mickey mouse t-shirt

5.       Starbucks tumbler of your country (it doesn’t have to be starbucks ^^)

6.       Comics

7.       Books

8.       Picture of Wooyoung (hehehe...i could just imagine the look on her face)

9.       Customize birthday card

Or any gift you can think of. Should you wish to participate, here is the address of Hunus Entertainment:

To: Park Seyoung

Hunus Entertainment

Bundang-gu, Backhyun-ro 93

Hunus building

Sungnam city, Kyungkido

South Korea

Zip code 463-825

Tel 031-603-6600

Please don’t forget to write her your birthday greetings and a short message of support and kindly write your name followed by your country and yy nation (as usual) so we will be identified as one group from different countries.

Lastly, please take a photo of what you sent her and post it here or through private message should you wish to share the pic but remain anonymous.

Let’s send it as early as today so it will reach her before July 30 or much better before July 25 (fan meeting).

Thank you ladies and hope to hear from you. God bless!

• Like 12

I am really amazed how sharp your eyes are. You can spot all sort of clues from Wooyoung. I am hoping that there will be representatives from this forum to attend Seyoung's fan meeting so she'll know we are supporting her.

For her birthday present, a picture of Wooyoung would be perfect. Just hoping we can see her reaction once she received it LOL.

Wow Wooyoung with Jun K in running man. I'll wait for that episode. I watched previous episodes before with 2pm and it was really fun. Wooyoung was really competitive. It was just too bad he was not that good with the name tag game and was often the first to be eliminated LOL.

Anyway here are some updates:

[INFO] JYPACTORS notice: Rumors on ‪#‎Wooyoung‬'s movie appearance is simply not true. We hope that you won't have any confusion.

Have you heard of these rumors?

"Big Bang, 2PM" - a glance at Hallyu star's daily life. Naver launches "V" in August

Starting from August Naver launches a new video streaming service “V” that will showcase starts who represent Korea. On July 1st, Naver announced that it will start a video service “V” that is based on the “celebrity personal live broadcast” concept. “V” is expected to be accessible through mobile applications, and it is also expected to have an English version, as it targets users globally.

Through the “V” service, users will be able to check the everyday life of a star, which would otherwise be really hard to access in normal circumstances. Such Hallyu stars as Big Bang and 2PM are expected to take part in the project.

Naver Entertaintment & Lifestyle Center director Park Sunyoung said that “Through “V” you will be able to see frank and honest appearances of the Hallyu stars, and we are expecting it to contribute to the spread of the Kpop popularity and Hallyu contents globally.”

Source: http://news1.kr/articles/?2307359
Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways
via: 2pmalways

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 9

The FBI agents are really fantastic. The comics he bought must be for wifey when she visits. So sweet of him.

In his house, he holds a bottle of walnut- that was the 1st clue about himself in WGM

There is also a Indonesian drum(only bigger)  same as the one he played when sy strum the ukulele

I also like his painting of roses ref his song 'rose'

• Like 6

@jbum- thanks for providing the address to send sy birthday cards and gifts.

Glad to hear from u cos I am a fan of your videos on YY :wub:

@chic-chic - don't think wy is interested in acting cos he would have done so long ago. (He only acted in dream high).

He should just do what he is best at - composing. Anyway those reality programmes are very popular. Don't mind seeing him film - a day in the life of a pop idol. 

• Like 7