[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Let me rank the 6 men according to  how much they showed of their house:  Junho, Jun K, Chansung, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Taecyeon,  with the  latter 3 showing either just one room or none at all, which is probably why they were shown last. 

Maybe they are staunchly private persons.  Taecyeon has his parents to consider.  And WY has our girl to consider, given his obvious hint.....my  delulu-ness working overtime :D:P:wub:

• Like 8

Thank you so much @amera46 :)

Someone is very cautious...God love him :). Funny how Wooyoung made sure his face fits the screen, only allowing limited view of his background. Desk so tidy. Seeing that LP again  brings back memories of their early days in WGM.

Good job Mr. Jang on not letting your guards down :wub:

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Scheduling was so perfect! O GOD our YY couple should tie a knot oneday:wub:.Lucky for those who can atend the fanmeeting

for us who's miles away from Korea..pls.share with us your happenings OK!                  

Did u realize that Mr Obvious just gave us a hint?

The fact he copied sy's words?

U notice his actions and words all relate back to sy?

He know the YY fans will be disappointed cos he won't show his house so he gave us this. 

• Like 7

For those who can attend the fan meeting please share a lot of pics and videos. If there is a way to record the live broadcast and posts it here I will be really really  thankful. I wont be able to attend because I am miles away from Korea. Just like the house party concert I was not able to attend. I am just depending on fancams.

Let's enjoy another video of Wooyoung. He's full of energy.

• Like 3

Let me rank the 6 men according to  how much they showed of their house:  Junho, Jun K, Chansung, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Taecyeon,  with the  latter 3 showing either just one room or none at all, which is probably why they were shown last. 

Maybe they are staunchly private persons.  Taecyeon has his parents to consider.  And WY has our girl to consider, given his obvious hint.....my  delulu-ness working overtime :D:P:wub:

I saw Taec's room and shoe cabinet in another show where he has to style himself without help from stylist. He is not so meticulous.

I would rank jun.k first cos he showed the living rm, kitchen, exercise rm etc, then junho, chansung, Taec's, wy, last khun.

Wy like junho and jun.k compose songs so their music rooms are impressive. U can tell he appreciate art from his paintings and his style is more simple. 

He was more willing to show his house beginning of wgm, at least we saw his stuffed toy collection, now he don't cos he knows we got sharp eyes ;)

• Like 4

Se young's fan meeting is just published on the co's website, how will the fans know?

The international fans most probably won't attend cos they have to fly to Korea right?

Shouldn't they put a notice in the new's section? Just wondering...

• Like 3

Very well analyzed @Gerry58...couldn't agree more :):wub:

I bought 2PM No. 5 Album from iTunes last night...and listened to it while driving to work this morning. My House & Hotter Than Summer are upbeat. Other tracks are are easy listening type, with a hint of ballad...sorry I don't know much of music genre :rolleyes: 

I emailed HUNUS Entertainment. To let them know how grateful we are, international fans of Park Seyoung for believing in her and organizing an event for her birthday. I also mentioned our forum here.

Edited by standingtallyy
  • Like 7

@chic-chic - thanks for the video of wy dancing. He is so sexy, loves the way he dances, so effortless!

@standingtallyy - wow u really email hunus, that's fantastic.

I am sure they will check us out. YY nation fans made so many videos and fanfic, all posted on YouTube. SEYoung might not be so famous in Korea but she is well loved by the international fans. I saw her  Facebook page created by fans from turkey, Indonesia, Thailand etc. Maybe hunus should send her to these countries for fan meeting!

• Like 7

Wooyoung shows his house.. eng sub already posted in youtube.. so happy... tonight will sleep dream bout yycouple... delulu is on.. 

@standingtallyy wow u r daebak..!!~ appreciate on your great action... 

Yynation, even we r not know each other closely, some of us may yet meet up.. however I feel we r close like we know each other so long.. feel like "yaah,Love u.. wanna hug u.."

• Like 9

@SazaEz I love you too.. and all yynation.. we might not know each other but I feel like we are family.. 

you all can see woo's house in here :

when he said about pet,we all can see his eyes is thinking about something.. he smiled,ah wooyoung ah,we know you copying someone.. and you thinking about her when you said that..

and I'm thinking about sending sy birthday gift.. hmm what should i give her? any idea?

• Like 9

Guest dreamerjc

Just watched the video on Wooyoung's house. Not sure if it has been brought up earlier but he particularly mentioned that the flowers painting was given by a very precious fan. And even made a cute thank you gesture. For other gifts, he simply said they are from his fans. I sense that he was trying to tease Seyoung - there is a chance the flowers painting was from his dearest girlfriend.  He also showed the LP player which made an appearance in WGM before.

i m a happy YY fan with these new revealed hints. 

Edited by dreamerjc

Thanks to posting wy's house with eng sub.

I am glad he explained about the ballerina painting. It serves as motivation to practice his dancing cos can get monotonous doing dance exercises daily. Also 6 ballerinas representing 2pm- they are united in their performance. I didn't know most of the music equipment are from fans- he is lucky and well loved.

Glad he don't keep a pet cos he is busy with 'someone else'. His bros are still 'single' so need pet to keep company. 

• Like 5