[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@RiERa_Butterfly  thank you for translating the song,  gives me delulus.

@scuttler  I like slowly but steadily too, even with periods of doubt or disagreement.    It's authentic, respectful of the girl, and really how relationships should progress to be strong.

Kissing and way too much skinship at the 1st or 2nd ep?  Ermm....

Guest RiERa_Butterfly

Dekat di hati lyric

Dering telponku membuatku tersenyum di pagi hari

My phone ringing make me smile in the morning

Kau bercerita semalam kita bertemu dalam mimpi

You told me last night we met in a dream

Entah mengapa aku merasakan hadirmu di sini

I don't know why I feel you here

Tawa candamu menghibur saatku sendiri

Your laughter amuse when I am alone

Aku di sini dan kau di sana

I am here and you are there

Hanya berjumpa via suara

only met via voice

Namun ku s'lalu menunggu saat kita akan berjumpa

But I always waiting time when we will meet

Meski kau kini jauh di sana

Even now you are far away

Kita memandang langit yang sama

We see the same sky

Jauh di mata namun dekat di hati

Far sight but close in my heart

@scuttler - thanks for your explanation, also love to read your postings. 

Very hard not to have feelings while filming for long period so for wgm to insist that it is virtual not realistic. Recent dramas '2 weeks' and 'a well raised daughter' both actresses are now dating the 2nd lead, in fact some even got married like Eugene (she is one of my fav). Of course some wgm couples don't go together cos lack of chemistry.

I also prefer slow and steady relationship. When sy blushes or they shy to look at each other- that's so cute. By the way I think she is a fan of his so she touches his hair, imagine your idol in front of u, most people will go crazy. 

• Like 1

So... apparently there has been an issue with the production company that was tasked with filming 2PM's comeback music video. They gave JYPE the notice 4 days before the filming was scheduled. Apparently their reasoning for canceling was: 'we can't proceed with the filming due to our relationship with other artists who will be releasing at the same time'

June is chock-full of comebacks... That said, it's extremely unprofessional. If there was a conflict of interest, they should have said so in the first place. I hope JYP sues for damages because not only will this affect 2PM's comeback, this means some of the other comebacks will be affected as well.

I just want my 2PM comeback.

• Like 1

This is the article about the delay in their comeback. Too bad. There is also another article about netizens hating 2pm because their comeback is the same with Bigbang and they are not even that popular. I think this is probably why sometimes they do more activities in Japan rather in Korea.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/2pms-comeback-may-be-delayed-after-mv-staff-abruptly-cancel-filming

2PM's June 1st comeback may be delayed.

The boys were originally supposed to start filming their MV on May 15th, but they have abruptly been notified from their MV staff that they were cancelling filming. A JYP Entertainment employee said, "We were given a very one-sided notice from DEXTERLAB's director Han Sa Min. Because of Director Han's decision, we're forced to delay our promotions."

He said, "The June 1st comeback is now improbabe. We're just sorry to fans. There's nothing confirmed about the concert planned for the end of June."

JYP Entertainment officially announced, "Production DEXTERLAB's director Han Sa Min, who we had been working with us on 2PM's MV filming that was to be released on June 1st, told us, 'I cannot film the MV because of personal relationships to an artist that is releasing music near the same time,' and we were told filming would not happen 4 days before our scheduled time."

They added, "On the same day, production FANTASYLAB's director Kim Ji Yong, who had been in charge of producing GOT7's MVs, told us the same thing. Because of these irresponsible actions, our label artists who have many schedules both in and out of Korea have to redo all their filming schedule, album release, and even the marketing schedule. We  cannot understand these irresponsible actios of the production companies, and will be taking strict legal measures against them."

what kind of rules does that production company follow
is there even a rule like that !!!:|
that's really not professional , legal actions should be taken a bout them 
and a bout that 2pm are not equally famous to the other bands that have combacks 
safe to say in korea I don't really now but here in the MIDDLE ESAT they are one of the few groups that well known 
and I think it is the same for them in JABAN ,US,est
hope this issue to be soved soon and their comback won't be delayed 
fighting 2PM

Latest news on 2PM delay in comeback! Very irresponsible act!!

cr: egle's twitter

JYP: "Director Han Samin avoid responsibility. Strong legal action to be taken."
http://news.nate.com/view/20150511n36068

[TRANS]

JYPE's Official Statement

The base of the Music Video production and its specific characteristics is the general agreement between all sides of production, including the artist and the director. Due to the fact that the estimated production process is arbitrary, it is customary to carry out the contract negotiations right before the filming, or during it.

Director Han Samin’s production team the Dexter Lab began negotiations with the head office in April. The primary schedule offered by the main office was rejected due to various difficulties, but the second schedule reached the agreement of mediation.

After that, the main office delivered and revealed to the director Han Samin’s side the main concept data, including the music track, stage outfit, the choreography, and so on. Consequently, director Han Samin, the Dexter Lab, 2PM and the staff members responsible have participated in planning meetings that spanned from April 28th to May 5th, and the mutual agreement was reached regarding all detailed contents of the music video.

What’s more, director Han Samin’s side sent an estimate sheet on May 8th to the main office, including the settled filming site, filming date, the cast, and detailed expense. The main office and 2PM checked the contents of the estimate sheet and were preparing to progress with the production.

However, with just 4 days before the beginning of the MV production, on May 9th a sudden call from the director Han Samin’s side claimed that “Due to the relation with an artist who releases new material at the same time, it is hard to carry on with the production process,” and the production was halted onesidedly.

2PM has been going through a rigorously planned schedule locally and abroad, and due to such irresponsible behavior of director Han Samin and the Dexter Lab, we are now in a confusing situation where 2PM’s music video planning, filming schedule, music track release, promotion and marketing details must be arranged anew.

However, the director Han Samin’s side is continuously trying to avoid responsibility with irresponsible claims, and therefore the main office is going to take a strong legal action regarding this production. Thank you.

hye guys...long time no see you in this thread...i miss all of you...and  i miss  princess too.but i always see what wooyoung do with  2PM members and his  solo concert....but  dont know about  the princess.anyone know about her now....let me know...thanks.

• Like 7

Guest yantz3

Okay....back to the old forum...but...my profile picture gone.... uuuuggghh....

Need to get use to this...where are those insightful,LOL n other ? only "like" I guess....

Anyways....I'm on my delulu again...kekeke notice his pants? (I love his style in here, so boyish n cool)...but my delulu eyes catch the letter "YY" ...white and black....on right side of his pants....LOL ...don't mind me...back to my delulu land..... :D 

tumblr_no3nstvpqI1qe4t2io1_500.jpgtumblr_no35cnbNVz1qe4t2io1_500.jpg

YY much...! :D 

credit as tagged...

Welcome back everyone!!  Glad to see all of our old posts are here and our front page made it back (except for one graphic, I need to figure out how to fix :D )  I hope we all get used to our new home quickly and you all figure out how to fix your profiles, etc.  I also hope with our new home, will come some news of our couple.  At the very least it would be great if we get to see Seyoung out and about or in a new drama soon.  Lately, I've taken a minute to watch some of my favorite episodes again....I don't know why, but sometimes, I seriously just need to, because I miss them so much :(  I must admit, I have enjoyed the two newest couples on WGM....especially the JH/SY (must be something about a couple with a "SY", LOL)  This couple has a similar sweetness to them as WY/SY did.  If you haven't had the chance to watch them, I think you would enjoy it and like I said, they kind of bring back the same feeling we had watching our couple.  

I hope everyone continues to hang in here with us, I know we have had a rough time, but it is good to see some old faces as well as the new faces that come just to show some love for our couple.  Our FB page is still thriving, thanks mostly to the effort of @AomP (so this doesn't work anymore...hmmmm?), who is always keep our page updated and I appreciate her so very much.  If you get the chance, drop by and show her some love for all her hard work :D  

I need to go get ready for work....I miss hanging out with you all, but glad we are still here so I can come back now and then to catch up!  I hope you are all staying safe and happy, until next time......:phew: (I miss my hugs, so this will have to do :D )

p.s.  If anyone has any suggestions, recommendations, questions, ideas.....or whatever.....please do not hesitate to let me know.  We are way overdo for a project and with SY back on here social media, maybe we should think of something.  Let me know what you think.....later my lovelies! :wub:

excited.gif found this on another thread...had to steal...this is how happy I am to have our thread back :D

Edited by PeggyM
added a comment and a gif
  • Like 9

[iNFO] 「WOOYOUNG Japan Premium Showcase Tour 2015 "R.O.S.E"」to air on M-ON! on 5/25 @ 12AM JST

--> http://www.m-on.jp/program/detail/mon-live-wooyoung/

via: 2pmalways

Global voting team's back for 2PM's upcoming comeback! Join by following @2PMvotingteam and show your support!

In continuation of last year's success, the global voting team is back for yet another round of sweat and hard work for 2pm.

They will be recruiting account makers as well as votes to help the team grow bigger.

Voting members are subject to admin approval.

To join, please put a request via the twitter account @2PMvotingteam.

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 4

Good morn everyone (wave hand), happy to see more members, glad we are back. Now can view all the old photos etc

@yantz3 - I also saw the Y on his pants :)

hope Jyp solve the problem so they can start on the new album. Waiting for news.

• Like 3

Anyeong Chingu!  

Although its a little different from before Im glad our old thread is back.  New job and family has been keeping me so busy that it eases my longing for our favorite couple.  But I really miss lurking here and watching marathon of YY episodes.  

Just want to say I'm still on board this ship.  Have a great day everyone!

• Like 4