[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yantz3

@ujiyus1 you are not alone...from the 1st time I saw the necklace I've been staring at that ring...and he wore quite a lot of jewelry too...maybe the necklace n the ring pendant a  birthday gift from girlfriend SY? kekeke...

It looks like small diamonds around it...not sure... :D 

Cr as tagged

Edited by yantz3

After reading the old interview about the Dating rumor- what the PD said to wy - I feel it is too much, they are meddlesome,  why must they know whether they are dating or not. They are old enough, just let them do whatever they want.

Also said too much skinskip with sy- think too ridiculous, they don't even hug, just hold hands, only last 3 episode he kiss on cheek. The new couple already kiss on 2 or 3 episode- why they don't commend??? No wonder he fed up!

Guest Dana7

Anyone know that who decide whether couples continue WGM or not...Ist it PD or Couple. At the last episode of our couple, they didn't say anything about we had too much schedule or something like that. In the situation of our couple, if PD decided they had to leave the show, maybe he noticed they had feelings for each other and  became a real, not acting, maybe he doesn't like a dating rumors around WGM couples. They've left the show at the stage of just becoming to be a lovely dovely.  Maybe  PD thought they need a real date, not a virtual  just like us kkk :P

Edited by Dana7

Guest Dana7

Why I love this couple is they depicted a real couple life just through up and down stage rather than others who show fantastic, too much romantic    -  fake. At the first their chemistry with each other was awkward but once they both got comfortable with each other, they ended up being such a cute couple.

As I remember during Wedding ceremony or after that their relationship became a little bit cold and strange, but at wedding small party, they discussed with their friends (WY's and SY's) about their problems  such as skinship and "Wooyoung not picking up calls from Seyoung and Seyoung replying texts after 3 days"  -- It seems like just Love's crisis...every relationship has such a crisis.  In my opinion, after that party, they understood each other and became more close and sweet Just from this Point u can see that they are more naturally than any other couples! :wub:

uri princess where are you ?!
what's taking you so long to come back 
really missing her :(
hope that this taking that long only means that she is back with something really good
beautiful:wub: 

11055312_1628516487378510_13246487633245
cr.@raranaruk

• Like 1

@dana7 - as far as I know, wgm couple leaves when there is a scandal. No couple will request to leave cos they get paid + publicity. Anyway it is over already, I am glad they left when rating was good. 

l am glad that the PD felt they were too 'real' that means we are not delusional :D

@amera46 - hope she comes to forum and read this. All her fans waiting to see her

• Like 1

@chic-chic saw those picture before.. and guess who's the one holding his phone tightly?lol blame my delulu.. while the others busy with their headphones,our prince is just walking with his phone on his hand,busy give someone news thats he's already landing? :wub:

I try to follow all twitter and IG of people who surrounded Wooyoung and Seyoung

for seeking photo of Wooyoung birthday party  

but  don't see that... (2pm member gave cake to him after concert in Japan)

May be he just have private party with Seyoung ...kekeke...

** sorry for my poor English **

Edited by khing2001_at_hotmail.com_stv

@dana7 regarding wgm- I am sure the stars were told before to treat it as a show that's why wy was very cautious in the beginning, he can't hold hands and even the wedding he was afraid of kissing her, u see him looking at the fans. At her birthday even the mc say  kiss her but he only hug.

YY couple the slowest in skinship compared to other couples. The most they did was hold hands but the way they look at each other, wiping the sweat, the light touch etc is different

Guest Dana7

@Gerry58 - you said that WY and SY left the show because of a Scandal. Which scandal is that? Is it that rumour about WY has a non-celebrity girlfriend. if it was true, WY has an acting talent, he should become an actor :-P 

Edited by Dana7

@Dana7 - sorry u misunderstand. The wgm couple that left cos of scandal was joo seo. The actress oh yeon seo was dating her co-star when she was in wgm. When u have time go and watch them.

wy and sy didn't leave cos of scandal. Reason given was wy has to promote his concert and sy was filming a movie. But they got their mission card without any advance warning. (Maybe wy knew but sy didn't). Some couple knew beforehand so they can prepare a video or song for their partner.

@dana7 - By the way wooyoung wasn't dating anyone when he was in wgm, if u have time read all the pages in our old forum. He is not the type of person. Remember he and sy said they will be honest with each other. 

• Like 2

Guest Dana7

@Gerry58 - yeah, i really want to read old forum, hopefully it would be soon. And i'm glad this rumour wasn't true. Actually wenn i first read that rumour, i didn't believe because in WGM their relation was cute, innocent and pure, made me believe somehow a real. Also during the WGM once WY told that " in my solo concert i would like to introduce SY as my wife" . So i thought that they didn't acknowledge the abrupt ending of their marriage in WGM. Whatever...if they are together, it would be reallyyyy nice ...:D

Edited by Dana7

Guest RiERa_Butterfly

Why this forum is so quite?

Ahhh,,, I really2 miss our old forum,,

Did anyone has talk about this before?About wooyoung who sang Indonesian song "dekat di hati" when 2pm came to Indonesia Go Crazy Concert last March?

I think uri wooyoung is really2 obvious about his feelings...

That song is about couple who didn't always met, they met just by phone but even though they not always met, she/he will always in heart....

Wooyoungie, did you always talk by phone with uri gungjunim?

So the reason you always keep on your phone is to talking to uri gungjunim??

I feel a little bit jealous about another shippers in this temporary forum, why they had many page, but uri couple just had about a hundred page,, 

Miss u all YY squad <3

*sorry  for my bad english

After reading the old interview about the Dating rumor- what the PD said to wy - I feel it is too much, they are meddlesome,  why must they know whether they are dating or not. They are old enough, just let them do whatever they want.

Also said too much skinskip with sy- think too ridiculous, they don't even hug, just hold hands, only last 3 episode he kiss on cheek. The new couple already kiss on 2 or 3 episode- why they don't commend??? No wonder he fed up!

I don't think they were being meddlesome though. As backwards as the whole situation is, the point of the show is for them to be virtual, not real.​ They have to know if they're dating because if they are, that puts the show's credibility, as little as it is, at risk. I think nowadays the PD are a lot more lenient with the participants. There were times in the past when they couldn't interact off camera or even talk to each other outside of the WGM environment. If they were to really be dating while on the show and word gets out, there would be a lot of backlash from people saying that it's supposed to be a virtual show, not a real show.

As for the skinship, don't forget that what we see in the broadcast is probably just a fraction of what gets filmed. We don't know what kind of stuff gets cut out. I'd say they have quite a bit of skinship. It's mostly very subtle. And physical stuff isn't the best measure of intimacy either. Just because they're not making obvious, does mean it doesn't exist. I would say they had skinship pretty early on. She was always pretty touchy with him, from what I noticed. And I think the reason they didn't do explicit skinship early on was because he was trying to be very respectful to her. With the new couples, I feel like the guys just go for it and do it, whereas with Woo, he made sure that before he did anything be it holding her hand, hugging her, or even kissing her, he had her explicit permission to do so. Some people may think it's cute or romantic when guys just go for it, but to me it means so much more when a guy make sure he has the permission before he does anything. It's all about respect, and I think Woo had the utmost respect for Seyoung and her feelings throughout the entire time they were on the show.

Anyone know that who decide whether couples continue WGM or not...Ist it PD or Couple. At the last episode of our couple, they didn't say anything about we had too much schedule or something like that. In the situation of our couple, if PD decided they had to leave the show, maybe he noticed they had feelings for each other and  became a real, not acting, maybe he doesn't like a dating rumors around WGM couples. They've left the show at the stage of just becoming to be a lovely dovely.  Maybe  PD thought they need a real date, not a virtual  just like us kkk :P

I believe that when they sign the contract, there's probably something that says it is until the end of so and so month. At the end of the day, I believe that the production team is the one that decides when a couple exits the show.

In the case of Wooyoung and Seyoung, if I remember correctly, in June or July, both Wooyoung and Seyoung extended their contract for three months which would take them through the end of September/October. At first I thought that the reason they stopped was because of the comeback. I know how dedicated Wooyoung is to 2PM, so it's definitely possible that he wanted to focus completely on the comeback. But on the other hand, I know that there have been plenty of couples where one of them is an idol and their partner would go and support them and such. That said, once they left, there was the announcement that Glorious Days was being cut short. Some said that was due to ratings. But then once that wrapped up, the news came out that Seyoung was going through mediation with her company. So, I think in their case it may have been a mix of everything from her mediation, his comeback, and the possibility that they were a real thing.

• Like 1

@Dana7 I agree that they did not acknowledge the last day.  Save for donating their sofa.  

WY mentioned throwing the mission card and marry for real.  SY cried when he said thank you,  which led to the kisses and hugs which was a hopeful, open-ended last ep.    WY last statement is the kicker, next time date in secret??

• Like 1

@RiERa_Butterfly - welcome :D

thanks for sharing the info about Indonesian song 'dekat di Hati' cos some of us don't understand Bahasa Indonesia. So now we know the meaning, so romantic

. U should also check out his recent composition like rose, my only girl in the old forum. Someone posted the lyrics, that's why we say he is in love

Ya our forum a bit quiet compared to the new couples forum cos they still shooting wgm so got a lot  

of pics but am glad we still have supporters posting regularly. Pls visit us and post

• Like 1