[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@rosera thank you so much for the trans :D
the ff update is so good and hot really made my day :x :x (run to read again)...

ed:seyoung changed her ig to parkseYOUNGS
ok now since you bf ig is down these days it's your turn princess to give us some hints 
:P =))
proudly saying I'm a happy shipper :D :D 

Before 
jyp%20party_zpsancjhjvi.jpg

After
jyp%20party2_zpsh6i6owim.jpg

He can take pictures with whomever he wants (because he has the right to...just like you and me) but after all that, he sits alone (in white shirt), hunched over his phone, lost in his own bubble.

Guest freeza

Reading new ff update at the office surely not a good idea :\"> i tried so hard to control my stiff face hur hur hur... last scene on chapter 15 make me wonder are they actualy at last do that... you now right that...ouhh i have to imagine then... but.... but...i'm not good at imagining thing like that...run to read scuttler n jjbum ff (lovey dovey part hahahah)

This ahjuma surely learn a lot about something like that after road all your ff...even i've been married for 15 years now i'm still hopeless about lovey dovey thing...so to all author ff please don't hesitate to discribe lovey dovey thing step by step arrasoo...i'll use all your method to my hubby...now where is he...oh i'm at office hur..

best thing that i learn from 2young is nape stroke....hubby like it a lot.. like a lot....ok i stop now...

oh author nim don' t forget to write a lot of lovey dovey part wink wink...

PRAYING CIRCLES FOR YY NATION!!!

Could it be them, dating scandal?

My heart can't stay calm!!!

JY Park @followjyp

JYP 연애금지 있는데...데뷔하고 3년까지는 연애하지말고 친구도 만나지 말고 그냥 연습에만 미쳐서 살라고 말하는데...3년 지나서 자리잡은 친구들에게 연애금지가 없단 얘기에요^^;;

Translation : sehseh @sehseh 

sehseh retweeted JY Park

JYPE prohibits dating for first 3 years to focus in training & performance, upon 3 years they're free to date.

* @852WANG 's twitter

For those who missed the news, today Woman's Sense is going to reveal a scandal, probably a dating scandal~

Woman's Sense previously revealed Sooyoung x Kyungho and Nana x Jonghyun.

cr: owner

All the fanfics about 2young I've read surely make our imaginations work. They are really close to reality just like peeking to their private world LOL. Wooyoung and Seyoung can't control themselves and ends ups with their lovey dovey. Probably if this is true I always go back to their Paldang dam episode. I am really curious what happened when they faced each other closely under the blankets.

I think it's ok if they just reveal if they are really dating. It will be a hot news for a week. People will follow them and take pictures but after,  news will eventually stop and they will be free to date. It wont really affect Wooyoung that much since he has already establish a fanbase.

I don't think it is referring to 2pm cos they already senior, also everyone knows khun dating. Most prob about the young ones like GOT7. Anyway the boss already said ok for Suzy to date. Dispatch is terrible, snooping on dating couples, latest Yuri (girls generation) that is why some relationship breaks up cos they don't like the publicity.

Whoever Is outed by media next (sigh), celebrities deserve privacy, regardless of culture. It's hard enough that they cannot be seen in dates in public, even at night.

Specially now, when practically everyone has phone with camera that is internet capable,, it is even harder for couples.

Unless of course, they are fed up with running from the public and are willing to announce, or be caught.

Guest freeza

@TioY i want to click awesome, lol at the same time but at last i choose insighful cos your love to our 2young is daebak you always now how to calm me as a shiper when something like this happen.

really like it.

Guest vanya

@ujiyus1 ... maybe this post can explain more ?? don't know which comes first.. his tweet or this interview... this posted on koreaboo on april 20, 2015.

class="single__title entry-title"J.Y. Park reveals his concerned thoughts after hearing Suzy was dating Lee Min HoIn a recent interview with media portal Sports Chosun, J.Y. Park shockingly revealed that he had no idea that miss A‘s Suzy was in a relationship.

Sports Chosun revealed the interview on April 20th, where J.Y. Park spoke on his recent success with his title track “Who’s Your Mama.”

With miss A’s recent successful comeback with “Only You,” which achieved a perfect all-kill three times since its release, the founder of JYP Entertainment was met with criticism after making his own return to the music scene with his latest track with many believing he had taken miss A’s thunder.

To this, J.Y. Park revealed, “I first planned to release the song ‘Who’s Your Mama’ with the rest of the album but the final episodes of ‘K-Pop Star 4′ was in need of extra content to fill up their air time, so I decided to release the song during these episodes to help ratings. Also, songs these days usually have a hard time keeping their status at first place for more than two weeks. So I thought two weeks would be enough time for the miss A members.”

“I was wrong though, if it weren’t for me they would still be first place… I promised Jia and Fei that I would by them dinner today,” he said.

The topic soon turned to the recent news of Suzy dating popular Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho. At the time, initial criticism accused J.Y. Park of not managing his own artist properly and was using her to increase company profit.

The founder of the agency coolly answered, “I didn’t know that she was dating, but it was just because she had no opportunity to tell me not because she was trying to hide it. Our relationship is so close that she tells me whenever she has a meal with someone or meets someone even remotely special. We just had no time to meet in person to talk. This isn’t something too problematic in my opinion.”

About the fact that her dating could influence company profit he said, “That’s up to her to decide if not only to influence the company profit but her profit too. An entertainment that prohibits dating for the sake of profit is a very sad company isn’t it?”

He said, “I wasn’t angry at her at all. What’s there to be angry about she didn’t do anything wrong.”

“As long as the artists do not do anything illegal or anything to harm themselves I am fine with it. The first thought I had when I heard about her relationship was whether or not Lee Min Ho was a bad person. People are easily influenced by those they stay close to. Since the members are still young, I sincerely hope they meet and date good people.”

Source: TV Daily via koreaboo

class="content-title"Park Jin Young Clarifies Dating Ban for JYP Artists

Park Jin Young, the founder and CEO of JYP Entertainment, has clarified the agency’s dating policy for its singers.

In a tweet that he posted on April 22, Park Jin Young explained that, “JYP does have a dating ban… I tell my artists that for three years after their debut they shouldn’t date or meet friends, but just focus their lives on practicing. In other words, after three years, established artists don’t have a dating ban.”

Park Jin Young’s statement clears up previous confusion regarding a dating ban for JYP artists. After rumors of JYP group miss A’s Suzy and actor Lee Min Ho’s romance began to swirl, Park Jin Young suggested in a press interview that his agency didn’t enforce a dating ban, saying, “that’s between them. It would be quite sad if an agency had to control the dating lives of its singers in order to make money.”

source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/22/park-jin-young-clarifies-dating-ban-for-jyp-artists/   posted on april 22, 2015

sorry for off topic...

All the crazy fans should allow wooyoung to date, he is old enough. Moreover he gets inspiration to write great songs. I don't want to see him being single and filming 'I live alone' like some old idols- so sad :(

I think JYP just needs to clarify the issue of dating among his artists because of the news of Suzy and Lee Minho. The media was blowing everything out of proportion. There were news about JYP stocks going down and so on. There was news everywhere.When Nickhun was caught by Dispatch dating Tiffany it was not that big of a deal.  And another thing Jackson of GOT7 keeps on announcing everywhere that they are not allowed to date for 3 year so I think JYP just needs to clarify that it only applies to new artists but not for those who already are famous like 2pm.

My delulu is if ever Wooyoung is indeed dating Seyoung JYP probably knows. He may have an idea of what happened during WGM. And he is close to Wooyoung so he probably may have already asked him.

@chic-chic Yes they are famous but It confounds us why LMH and Suzy dating can cause stock price to decline. Maybe the handling was not coordinated that well but still, it's dating/relationship , not a scandal in the real sense of the word.

@Gerry58, I agree- WY is inspired. And @chic-chic his boss has surely noticed :x

hazeljrr_c922 said: @chic-chic Yes they are famous but It confounds us why LMH and Suzy dating can cause stock price to decline. Maybe the handling was not coordinated that well but still, it's dating/relationship , not a scandal in the real sense of the word.

@Gerry58, I agree- WY is inspired. And @chic-chic his boss has surely noticed :x