[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

10958484_1548522055403391_1353978853_n.j

class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"To My favorite Couple class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" ♡Jang Wooyoung and Park Seyoung♡

Remember the good times and forget the bad,
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"Take pride in a love that has lasted so long
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"that even the angels are rejoicing in song~~
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"Happy Wedding's Day!
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Wooyoung Seyoung.. even both of you are so quiet.. we're still have endless chat about you because we always love, adore, and miss you two so much!!! :-* :x :x

Guest freeza

Happy 1st wedding anniversary yycouple. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful love story. Watching you two even until now keep making me feel fluttering. I love both of you.

keep getting stronger everyday. I wish both of you lots lots happyness in this live.

I miss you both.

thank you for the ff writer, all of you. I really miss this 2young. I even cried when i road the ff. And @jann17 thank you for the poem, beautiful as always.

for all of you here thank you for keep updating, love all of you. 2young lucky to have you all.

and wellcome back mommy peggy.

Guest MuthiiahH

Thanks alot Jang Wooyoung & Park Seyoung, you are a beautiful couple that bring us so many beautiful memories, beautiful love and beautiful life.... thanks alot YYshipper and special one for our fanfiction writer-nim.... thanks so much for the beautiful love story that always make us smile, cry and laught. I hope the author-nim keep going and going to write and never get tired doing FF.... I love you all YY Shipper, happy anniversary for our vitamin, our beautiful couple Park Seyoung & Jang Wooyoung.... Stay REAL, keep REAL and become REAL

Guest eeyahlove22

Hello YYnation :-h

A year ago today, these two beautiful souls became one. Happy Anniversary Wooyoung & Seyoung! :x

Guest agashi868

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to our BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!

It's so great to see YY Nation members coming together to celebrate Wooyoung and Seyoung's wedding anniversary! The fan art looks amazing, the videos and messages are awesome and a special applause to @jann17 - your poem was so beautiful that it could be made into a love song :x

I can only contribute a video tribute since I'm no good with anything else...so I hope you guys like it and may our couple continue blossoming (in secret for now!) with YY Nation always supporting them! =; :-bd

Wooyoung and Seyoung - At The Beginning With You

agashi868 said:

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to our BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!

It's so great to see YY Nation members coming together to celebrate Wooyoung and Seyoung's wedding anniversary! The fan art looks amazing, the videos and messages are awesome and a special applause to @jann17 - your poem was so beautiful that it could be made into a love song :x

I can only contribute a video tribute since I'm no good with anything else...so I hope you guys like it and may our couple continue blossoming (in secret for now!) with YY Nation always supporting them! =; :-bd

Wooyoung and Seyoung - At The Beginning With You

Happy 1st Anniversary to our beloved YY Couple! Thank you for the lovely memories and thanks to you Park Seyoung and Jang Wooyoung- I've come to know beautiful and lovely people through this thread <3 :-) Definitely a shippers heaven!

@PeggyM - so good to have you back. Glad to know you are doing well. Please take care :-)

Aigoo...Chapter 9 is so heartbreaking. Author-nimm, Gamsahameda :-)  Looking forward to the next one (I hope it's not going to make me cry again...sob, sob, sob)

@Jann17 - as always, the poem you've written was great!

Today 1st Anniversary to our beloved YYCouple
I will click to this play list

(All MBC clip of YYCouple)for "Like" and "Post comment" all Clip of their..May be "MBC" will notice ... How much i love YYCouple....Hope WGM PD plan to get them back....

I Miss YYcouple Like crazy NOW !!!! 
I need you superman somebody somebody somebody help me!!!! 

Guest vanya

“God gave you two legs to walk, two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to hear.....BUT why did He gave you just one heart? BECAUSE He gave the other one to someone for you to find!!”___ Anand Singh

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary for our Lovely Couple

CCIBCrqUEAAwK84.jpg:large

CCIAm-JUgAAyhGr.jpg:large