[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@TioY tqsm for your long post about YY couple..i miss them so much too..i hope ..we can hear the good news about them..ahhhh I miss themmmm..Wooyoung..pls give us more hints about you and seyoung..looking at his smile lately..we know he's in love..deep in love.. :x :x and to the ff author-nims ...pls continue ur story about 2Y..that's the only way for me .for us to reduce our longing feel toward them..fighting!!to all the ff writers..i will patiently wait for ur next chapter..Saranghea :-* Fighting!!

Good morn, the fanfic is fantastic, reminds me of those mills and boons novels I used to read. @Tioy don't worry about doing anything elaborate on 9 April- YY wedding anniversary, just do what u can. I am glad some of the former fans are still around, pls post whenever u are free. This forum is quiet cos wy is keeping low profile but he will be active again. I am sure he reads what is posted cos this is his fan page. As for sy, wish we can hire P.I. Either her contract problem is not over or she is taking a break. Let's just repost old clips or videos, just keep going....there are still a lot of lurkers and new fans who come to read. YY nation fighting!!!

I believe she is taking a break from acting..she is busy with wooyoung now.Otherwise,.what's the reason behind her action right?!..We know she loves being an actor.And she know if she start acting now she will definitely busy..and u know ,make out ooppss meet up with her lover is a must !!so she can't simply do that..so she need a break..that the only way..as u can see clearly from wooyoung expression lately .. His smiling face..he's up to me fashion style and hair style..he dont give a damn what other people say or think.he only cares about one person only..and we knew it.. (whispering) Park Seyoung ..Seyoungiee..uri princess..and definitely his only princess in the world..since wooyoung is super busy right now..she knows she must do something to strengthen the love between them..uh la la...she need a break..that she is doing now..Oh my gossshhh..my delulu..make me like crazy noona..mianhae chingus..mianhae YY nations..i just wanted to express my feelings...i miss them so damn muchhhhh.. :D :x :x and welcome to my delulu world.. :-h =)) :-h Happy weekend everyone :x I miss Park Seyoung moree..where are you princess? :((

Hi all, Many are wondering and worried about Seyoung not emerging although the contract dispute has ended. Also the fact that the ending was not highlighted in news anywhere. I think the biggest reason is that the dispute was won by artist, and companies hv very big influence in downplaying the shame factor etc of losing. The article of sy winning written in korean was genuine coz i went to the site and at the comment section there were lots of congratulatory messages for her...she does have a lot of fans.... :x of coz when she was connected to wgm in the comments, there were more down votes...but who cares if Wooyoung doesnt mind, right? All she needs is one upvote if that upvote is from wooyoung...lol... Anyway, my point is...it is normal for actresses to be very quiet when they do not hv projects and bcoz of the dispute, signing wt different agencies or even with former agencies takes time due to different and better terms...so i wont worry about her. Yes we miss her, but I think she's doing ok. And she was never the type who is sns active to begin with. @jbum I will try to support in any way I can since I'm not good wt fanarts etc...lets celebrate their wedding anniversary together... >:D<

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have not been around....as some of you may or may not know, my health has not been good :(  The good news is, I'm on the road to recovery and getting stronger and healthier every day and looking forward to joining you all back here again.  I've missed you all so very much :(  Missing our couple a lot as well :(  Glad to hear that SY is through the contract dispute, but now we hope that she will be back in the public eye again, so we can continue to enjoy her as an actress.  
I hope you are all doing well...staying safe and happy :D For those of you that celebrate it.....

Happy+Easter+Gif+9.jpg

:x >:D< :x >:D<  See you again soon!

Guest yantz3

Omma @PeggyM ....!! 
glad_back.jpg
Hopefully soon recovered...and be healthy... Happy Easter everyone who celebrated.... 

@PeggyM glad you are back. Rest, recuperate, and drop by once in a while, but only when you are well-rested, relaxed and in need of some uplifting. The posts here will make you happy and so hopefully help you get better faster. The new fanfic is also top notch and swoon-worthy. Get well real soon.

Guest yantz3

If look could kill,,,Aigooo Wooyoung looks more relax,cute and mighty fine...! 
tumblr_nmefruCo721qe4t2io1_540.jpg

I think I will faint...n die n back again to life if he look at me like this...lol....mianhe Seyoungah...let me stare at you BF face on screen only...kekeketumblr_nmefnwIvW21qe4t2io1_540.jpg
cr as tagged