[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I think he's not really into acting LOL. I think Wooyoung will just continue  composing music which is good.
Regarding Jinwoon and Seulong leaving JYP, I think this is a good decision for them since JYP is not really good at promoting their artists. Look at miss A. It seems they are focusing more on Suzy than the group. Just thankful that 2pm has a fixed fan base so even if there is little promotion they are still doing good.

Off topic. Have you ever wonder how Dispatch got tips who to follow? I believe they are getting tips from the agencies as well. Just so weird that they know who to follow, when and where to follow these artists caught dating. So I think that JYP already made an internal arrangement with them not to feature Wooyoung LOL.

The agencies Seulong and Jinwoon are negotiating with seem to be a good fit in terms of the other artists there. Seems Seulong is pursuing acting more and Jinwoon, both singing and some acting. JYP seems to be taking care of WY so far. What we don't have news of is where SY is going.

I can't remember who has posted the link before but thank you so much....

This FF .... I am addicted!! The author is good!! Is the author anyone from here? hehee!! Go read this YY Nation!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921202/you-belong-with-me-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-yycouple-2youngcouple-wgm2young-woosecouple

You can read it while eating popcorn!!
tumblr_nls5kez0dK1sls3dwo3_250.gif
and eat chips!!
tumblr_nls5kez0dK1sls3dwo4_250.gif
and drinks cola too!!
tumblr_nls5kez0dK1sls3dwo2_250.gif
cr: youngpm's tumblr

ujiyus1 said: I can't remember who has posted the link before but thank you so much....

This FF .... I am addicted!! The author is good!! Is the author anyone from here? hehee!! Go read this YY Nation!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921202/you-belong-with-me-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-yycouple-2youngcouple-wgm2young-woosecouple

ujiyus1 said: I can't remember who has posted the link before but thank you so much....

Guest yantz3

hazeljrr_c922 said: @ujiyus1 yes, it is a really nice fanfic. Practically sure it is one of us. I can make a guess who wrote it, but will defer to the author to either stay anonymous or make a post here. :)

@vanya…did u come to Hi5 Jakarta concert?
Finally met with wooyoung wang jang nim, met with the real person….chongmael…All 2PM member is handsome.
Wooyoung aura…is really cute handsome man…but wooyoung really skinny compare with the other members of 2PM….
Please don't diet to tight wooyoung ah….
Still can't sleep, chongmael….wooyoung is really HANDSOME….

@alilla u very lucky to see him up close. He already very handsome in the photos. Can post if u some more? Must be stressful doing concert that's why he is skinny. Wish can tell him to continue posting, we miss his hints!

@vanya…actually I already prepared a gift for all 2 PM member especially wooyoungie with special message with YY sign.
but promotor side doesn't allow to sign cd or give a gift….
the hi5 event only take 5 min or 10 min…but we have to wait before event 4 hours…..ashippta…
nothing change I am really really happy to met with the real wooyoung and I have a good time with 2PM hottest friends.
Actually your posted photo more clear than the picture  I took  at the event yesterday. wkwkwkk we are too excited to watching their face….
If I can took our picture…Our faces like monk and drooling faces….wkwkwkwk