[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest dwieka17

oh thank you very much for the welcome Omma @peggiM ... mianee I still do not know how to write well here ... please at right sorry because I was new ... of course I am very happy to be here to be part of the yyfamz

X_X [-O< oottokeee

I am sorry for the blank posts. I was posting  Wooyoung's magazine pictures for Baila and 'and GIRL' Magazine April Issue however for no apparent reason pictures are not showing. I was also posting 2PM 4th Japanese album teaser thru youtube but it is not allowing me to post too. =(

Guest yantz3

@dwieka17 welcome to our Nation...YYlovers...2Young lovelies... 

the one who welcome u above is @sazaEs ...our president is Omma @PeggyM.. but it's been a while we haven't heard from her too...

How are u mom?? hope everything great...come back to us please.... :D 

@vanya honey...thanks for the pictures, handsome n sexyehhh Wooyoungah... n I just realize your private mssg from a long long while back...hahaha...mian chinggu...

missing uri princess....
How u been doing pretty... 
e703bfb08b3cb3d7d6f0b738b4c0d476.png

Guest vanya

@vanya honey...thanks for the pictures, handsome n sexyehhh Wooyoungah... n I just realize your private mssg from a long long while back...hahaha...mian chinggu...

missing uri princess....
How u been doing pretty... 

@yantz3 it's ok dear....

i thought we lost our beautiful 'gungjunim'.... should we report ?? hehee

B_8sdpoUUAAbMo0.jpg

Guest dwieka17

ooopz..mianee ... because I'm so glad that I did not so clearly noticed welcome @sazaEs .... really because I was so mad to miss a couple Wooyoung Seyoung not know what should I do ... sorry for my mistake a friend ... gamsahbnida chinggu @yantz3 X_X [-O<

@yantz3 it's ok dear....

i thought we lost our beautiful 'gungjunim'.... should we report ?? hehee

B_8sdpoUUAAbMo0.jpg

Thanks for posting her photos. She looks beautiful with long or short hair. Hope she keep her hair long cos she can look sexy and innocent.

My hubby asks why I like her. Told him that she is a natural beauty, and very distinctive. Some actresses look alike cos of plastic surgery.

Guest Lingxic

Thank you all to share the news, pictures, lyrics and thoughts. Love u very much. 
I love lyrics of his songs, full of feelings.

Hope our President @peggy M is well recovered and will meet us here soon.

Guest vanya

JWY looks so fresh and so clean.... luv his nose and his lip.... :)

B_96SnaU8AA9wuP.jpg

http://cfile24.uf.tistory.com/original/245EB0505502ACE82309DD

fr: tistory.com

Oh No ! what happened to wooyoung ig, i can't visit too.  :((

@dwieka17 welcome to this happy forum. don't feel shy to express your love to our lovely YY couple, coz we all also always miss YY couple like crazy.