[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

TioY said: Hi YY famz...
tumblr_nkulhqBrux1tm88afo1_540.jpg

first… Congraz to WOOYOUNG =D> 'R.O.S.E' ranked in at #2 on Oricon's daily chart the next day. The single album also took #1 on Tower Records' Shibuya store daily sellers chart.

very proud of woo coz his song is daebak!!!! i love it… n totally his own style… want to say congraz n cool wooyoung ah… can’t wait for ur next song… n its very important for a musician to have his own color.. n now i think woo already have his own color as a musician.. 

about his album R.O.S.E …… i think he is very creative.. totally different style from previous album “SEXY LADY” but i like sexy lady too coz its so cool.. very suit woo… n for R.O.S.E i think its fun, playful n romantic… kind of warm too.. but the plus is R.O.S.E is totally his own creation. i like it when a musician create their own music even give idea on every detail… cool wooyoung ah.. u r be a real musician now…

for me a real musician is when they already have their own color n can cheer up the audience by their happy song.. can touch the audience by their sad song… n can melt the audience by their love song… thats the real musician…. n i think woo already make it….. he has his own style now ('R.O.S.E' is even more significant as Wooyoung himself participated in producing the album jacket image, music video, and the four-track album. source: allkpop)…

his “R.O.S.E” girl really cheer up..his “Happy B.Day” just melt the audience… n even not his own song when he sing “ORION” its really touch my heart… n for u who can watch his solo concert live, i envy u coz i really want to listen him live… it must be great....

for my yy famz… so many things lately make us wonder about his some posts… i want to share my thought too but can’t do it coz it’ll be really long coz i have so many thought about it… but i think its not so different from all of u so i just share with u this.. i think this girl might be warn him too....coz his man just too obvious…. lol

tumblr_nkulmloh921tm88afo1_540.jpg
about the caption that he changed… hmm.. my thought he is surrounded by people he loved n who love n support him too… so of coz he need to thanks all… his fans, crew, friends, members, nuna, grandma n parents n his beloved one… “oppa” need to be fair… or people who love him would get mad… kekeke… so… “Thank U my love❤”  for…. (yeah u all know) n  “thanks my love❤” for…. ( yeah u all know too) kekekeke… he is really a lucky guy surrounded by all people he loved n love him . even different kind of love but all is called LOVE. 

so my wish for uri wooyoungie n uri seyoungie are successful for their career n smoothly in their love

HAPPY WEEK END YY FAMZ :)

@yantz3 : yy famz love YY so much right... thats why will love everything bout them.. :) and for the comic really thanks to the pic owner who capture such a beautiful moment... actually this is just make me miss them even more...

n for @seyoungwooyoung6002 : here u r the pic cr. to the owner...

The beautiful them….❤

tumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo4_400.jpgtumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo10_400.jpg
tumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo7_400.jpgtumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo8_400.jpg

ah... YY famz... i miss them badly every time i see things bout them... wooyoung is doin great... altho is sad coz we still can't see seyoung on public but i really wish n i have a feel she is doin great too... i think she really take her time.. doin everything that she cant last year due to her busy schedule... n she is must be busy too... take care her boy who just so  busy this days...

to uri YY if you ever come here n by the chance to see this... wish u two know that we miss u two so so much... n wish u two doin great... with love from fans... :x

n for my yy famz ... monday is coming... have a good start for ur routine...... fighting YY famz !!!!
  • Like 1

TioY said: @yantz3 : yy famz love YY so much right... thats why will love everything bout them.. :) and for the comic really thanks to the pic owner who capture such a beautiful moment... actually this is just make me miss them even more...

n for @seyoungwooyoung6002 : here u r the pic cr. to the owner...

The beautiful them….❤

tumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo4_400.jpgtumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo10_400.jpg
tumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo7_400.jpgtumblr_nkwnkntgOf1tm88afo8_400.jpg

ah... YY famz... i miss them badly every time i see things bout them... wooyoung is doin great... altho is sad coz we still can't see seyoung on public but i really wish n i have a feel she is doin great too... i think she really take her time.. doin everything that she cant last year due to her busy schedule... n she is must be busy too... take care her boy who just so  busy this days...

to uri YY if you ever come here n by the chance to see this... wish u two know that we miss u two so so much... n wish u two doin great... with love from fans... :x

n for my yy famz ... monday is coming... have a good start for ur routine...... fighting YY famz !!!!

Guest vanya

JWY's IG..... Capt : Sank down to my knees In front of a xylophone....... (2pmalways)

11024170_1411331319177928_1884497204_n.j
he likes instruments....
Cr: owner

Guest yantz3

Xylophone and ukulele surely match to make a good music...kekeke...
And sing the song like this...tumblr_nkw7mloJS61qe4t2io2_500.jpg
cr to fyjangwooyoung

Wooyoung is such a sweetie, he updates us every day, just wish SEYoung is more active on multi media. Don't know whether she is publicity shy or she can't cos of contract dispute. I really hope she can go back to acting soon.

Guest hunnylurve_stv

Hi All, I'm new here and I created my account just to be here!For those who live in Malaysia, you guys can watch Wooyoung as Jason again because KBS World is screening an encore of Dream High 1 every Monday to Thursday at 10.06.pm!
And for our princess, One HD is screening the encore of Glorious Day, every Monday to Friday at 7.45pm!. Do tune in if you gals miss em like i do. 

Love you all.
P/S: Keep voting!

wooyoung instagram update

Sometimes
Such a sad song
It seems that the time is too weak
I want to continue singing.

what is the name of this song from 2am???

za19ue9gu6uuw4wztg87.jpg

Was watching some clips from the MBC YouTube page and thought that their subbing was cute. A little different from KSN, but still super adorable. These three are my favorite.
tumblr_nkysmmBBII1qd38too3_500.png

tumblr_nkysmmBBII1qd38too2_500.png

tumblr_nkysmmBBII1qd38too1_500.png

Best career you will ever have in your entire life, Jang Wooyoung.
Here's a less ominous translation of the IG post... Via @2PMALWAYS‌

Sometimes
A sad song like this
Can give you so much strength.
I want to keep on singing.

• Like 1