[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@scuttler‌ that is soo well writen. I love it. My heart felt warm as i road it. Really really love it. Btw can we start give awsome in the contest. I saw there already awsome on our couple n other couple.

once again thank you for the creative team specially @scuttler‌ n @shineehappypandas‌ >:D<

deluluing them in japan together remind me of our ff when they spent time in japan.....oke i have to read it again n dreaming about them together kkkkk (pervet ahjuma) miss our couple so much. I know wooyoung make it obvious that they are still together but not seeing them together really make a hole in my heart.

thank god i have this ship.

ujiyus1 said: @scuttler & @shineehappypandas ..... That was super sweet essay of 2Young!! Bravo to both of you!! And being the pervert ahjuma that I am always is... my fav line : Wooyoung picked up Minyoung once more, smiling slyly at his wife, "I haven't seen you in a week. Sleeping is not on the agenda for tonight." From the floor, she threw a block at him, making him laugh. "I really missed you," he told her.

KEKEKEKKEKEEE!!!

WOOYOUNG Japan Premium Showcase Tour 2015 "R.O.S.E"@Zepp Nagoya! 初日からウヨンコールではじまりみなさんとたくさんお話できた温かい公演になりました♪3!9!また明日♡ 

wow….the lyric…of Happy birthday..is all about their memories ….
I can understand the Japanese but…My english so bad for translation ….we Need Help from unnie@PerryH…to translate the japanese Lyrics
He doesn't want to heard sad things…but he will cherries u and always beside u….(something like that….sorry for not detail translated).

^:)^ ^:)^

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

wooyoungaah you obvious your love to her by this music video...i say it one more time..you are so romantic and lovely boy
:-* :x :x

Want to share this article from next shipper forum, chincha…..it's really 2young style.
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"7 Things You Should Know About Dating in Korea

4. Keep your phone with you at all times

Expect Dating

Forget everything you ever learned about the ‘three day rule.’ Koreans love their smartphones with instant messaging apps and adorable emoticons, and couples will spend hours glued to their phones, chatting with their other half. Don’t be surprised if you get a text from your crush every two hours, asking what you’re doing, eating, or thinking. And remember to text back instantly, or (s)he might understand your silence as a rejection. If you like someone, don’t be afraid to send a message even if you have nothing special to say – it’s just to show that you care.

Chanrada wooyoung ah…being so Mr. obvious.

:-c

Me when i saw the happy birthday mv:tumblr_nj0ul5cfxt1r16hsxo2_400.gif
You don't need 2 be a rocket scientist to figure out the similarities.(no offense woostans who lurk here, yes he said he made for you but the music video was clearly greatly inspired from someone else). In all seriousness, his voice sounds soooo sooo good and i am soo proud of him for accomplishing his dreams and successfully showcase his beautiful talent. he seemed pretty nervous but from fanaccs he did amazing. congratulation Jwyoung!!!! 
Ah! I've seen a couple of 2pm fan twitter accounts answering questions like "is wooyoung's solo for seyoung?" im not sure if it is from  2pm fans or my fellow shippers but one suggesting, because ive always been so proud of how mature & respectful our shippers ive been throughout this whole thing, please dont ask those girls any questions abt 2young or seyoung's relation to his songs bc as silly as it is, they really don't like us and will use anything to make us look like crazy delusional people. In my opinion, they r not even position to answer those question because they dont know anything abt 2young & didnt even try 2 watch the show. It is soooo annoying reading tweets bashing shippers when we r only spazzing bcuz the same things that happened on the show are been repeated in real life. its not our fault Mr.obvious throws hints at us every other day :)) =)) ;)Anywayss..lool *virtual hi5* tumblr_nhgykmI4CV1to59dfo3_400.gifkeep up the good work guys!

wgmfanaticx3 said: ....Ah! I've seen a couple of 2pm fan twitter accounts answering questions like "is wooyoung's solo for seyoung?" im not sure if it is from  2pm fans or my fellow shippers but one suggesting, because ive always been so proud of how mature & respectful our shippers ive been throughout this whole thing, please dont ask those girls any questions abt 2young or seyoung's relation to his songs bc as silly as it is, they really don't like us and will use anything to make us look like crazy delusional people. In my opinion, they r not even position to answer those question because they dont know anything abt 2young & didnt even try 2 watch the show. It is soooo annoying reading tweets bashing shippers when we r only spazzing bcuz the same things that happened on the show are been repeated in real life. its not our fault Mr.obvious throws hints at us every other day :)) =)) ;)Anywayss..lool *virtual hi5* keep up the good work guys!

@PerryjoH‌ aahhh my feel, not only the mv, even the liryc of happy birthday song represent our beautiful princess who has beautiful eyes.

I got tear in my eyes road that liryc. Miss 2young like crazy.

good job mr. Jang.

aew_aew_aew said: wgmfanaticx3 said: ....Ah! I've seen a couple of 2pm fan twitter accounts answering questions like "is wooyoung's solo for seyoung?" im not sure if it is from  2pm fans or my fellow shippers but one suggesting, because ive always been so proud of how mature & respectful our shippers ive been throughout this whole thing, please dont ask those girls any questions abt 2young or seyoung's relation to his songs bc as silly as it is, they really don't like us and will use anything to make us look like crazy delusional people. In my opinion, they r not even position to answer those question because they dont know anything abt 2young & didnt even try 2 watch the show. It is soooo annoying reading tweets bashing shippers when we r only spazzing bcuz the same things that happened on the show are been repeated in real life. its not our fault Mr.obvious throws hints at us every other day :)) =)) ;)Anywayss..lool *virtual hi5* keep up the good work guys!

First of all, thank you so very much for all the love. @shineehappypandas and I are very happy that you guys all enjoyed it so much. We had a ball collaborating on this. Don't forget to vote when you get the chance! http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28265885/#Comment_28265885
Even though I want us to win, I'm just happy that we got to participate. I got some wonderful fanart from @eeyahlove22! We're just waiting to hear from the admin/mods about specifics. Will keep you all posted. And if you have any fan art, please send them along!
Second, since @wgmfanaticx3 brought up the topic, I think it would be a good time to address it again. I wholeheartedly agree with her about the fact that we should be very careful about what we do outside of here. This community is a safe place for us to delulu and analyze things because we're all of the same mind. We love Wooyoung and Seyoung. We want the best for them. That said, that isn't necessary the mindset everyone else outside of this forum has. And that's fine. We're all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.
I know we're finding a lot of clues about Wooyoung and Seyoung through this solo album. I think it's great and I have been sitting in front of my computer looking through pictures and analyzing everything today. While I honestly think that this album should have been renamed to Love Songs for Park Seyoung, not many people think that way. Like @wgmfanaticx3 said, we have to be careful about how we behave outside of this board. There are a lot of people who don't like Seyoung and a lot of people who don't like Wooyoung, and definitely a whole lot of people who don't like them together. We have to be careful because I don't want fan wars to happen. It's not fair to the community and it's not fair to Wooyoung and Seyoung.
Anything we say outside of here can be construed negatively by other people, which in turn would reflect badly on Wooyoung and Seyoung. That is the last thing that we need. Be respectful to the 2PM fans, even the Woostans and 'Oppa Freaks', they're entitled to their own opinions, even if it's not the same as ours. Same goes for Seyoung's fans. Believe it or not, there are several who don't think Wooyoung's good enough for her. In turn, I hope that they give us the same respect. We can all exist harmoniously, even if it means ignoring each other. Don't ask them questions about Seyoung. If you want to know what she's up to, ask her fans, she has plenty of her own.
We had a semi-war that broke out after they left WGM, I don't want that again. It causes stress in the group and I'm sure it causes stress to Wooyoung and Seyoung as well. We know how much they love their fans, I don't want them to have to choose sides. It's not fair to them. If he says the solo is for his fans, we have to respect that answer and not forget that Seyoung is a big fan of his as well. And if there are elements that are secretly, not so secretly, about Seyoung, we can also be happy about that.
Obviously, I'm not telling anyone how they should go about their lives, but I just want to give a friendly reminder that there are people who don't mean well towards 2Young, we don't need to give them any more ammunition than they already have. Don't believe rumors unless they are proven. I always want to believe in the best of people. People who are truly fans of Wooyoung will be happy for him if he is able to find love and happiness. Whether that's with Seyoung or someone else, it is his choice. As his fan we have to respect that. Same goes for Seyoung. If she is able to find love and happiness, we should support her. If that's with Wooyoung, that's great, if not, then we should be supportive in her choice... unless he's a drug dealing war lord... but I doubt that would happen.
tumblr_nk1cycz7Dx1s7ej4so5_500.gif

• Like 1

I agree with all of you not spread delulu outside our ship to save our beloved ones, especially our Princess Park Seyoung.
At the moment, there are 2 places which we can freely imagine or delulu. 1st place is here, SOOMPI. and the 2nd place is YY Nation FB, https://www.facebook.com/YYNation?fref=ts These 2 places are the safe house for us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. on your birthday I give a ROSE to you.  We drink BLUE COCKTAIL and share story at the end of the day. ;)

I dont want to see YY shipper include with crazy fans like another shipper and don't want to read anything talk to us like we are crazy fans 
This solo is a proudly album of WY stand and hottest ... i know our feeling but please know hottest who are not think like us's feeling too.
I don't want to see 2Young has anti-fans like another shipper before.
Please stay in our area is the best way.