[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@yyluv‌ ...the thing is it happen just in seconds ...n soompi don't have the exact number of ppl voted like mnet,n the other thing is that we still can vote even though we just voted it didn't denied like mnet, dnt know why..n I keep looking at other couple % ...but they didn't change ...aigooo it drives me crazy ...thanks for the answer dear...

Guest PerryjoH

Blessed sunday YY Nation❤ lets do it :-\" i voted 7 gadgets (4 celpon.1 tablet and 2 pc)my competetive soul rushing while seeing those percentages of other couple :D my daughters sulking when i took their celpon and tablet hahaha.aigooo what you've than to me YY couple?lets enjoy the contest for the love of our couple and our nation :x :x @YYpride

Aigoo vote here vote there, never in live this ahjuma doing something like this. But here i'm, this 2young really make me crazy..... but i like it. Let vote everybody \m/

so right now we have three event, right?

Guest PerryjoH

@PerryjoH‌ daebak! 7 gadgets, 4 times a day for 3 days. 84 votes.

YY nation let's all vote, we are just at 7% right now.

:)) :)) my friends visit me later and try to took their gadgets to vote again >:) this is me ryt now >:) >:) evil ajuhma :)) :))

Just a warning, although I know we're good about it, a lot of people are spamming votes, which could definitely explain why our numbers are low. Just keep that in mind. If we are going to win this, I want us to win it by following the rules. Thanks guys! YY couple fighting!!

Apparently the boys traveled back from Hong Kong right after their concert. I forget how many hours that flight is, but I'm sure they're super tired. Hopefully someone is there to surprise a certain someone when he gets home. Kekekeke... And I hope someone makes it up to a certain someone for having to work on Valentine's Day. He's not on his phone, for obvious reasons... it's like 4-5 in the morning.
bf2c4711jw1ep9qex7c37j20go0n5jsk.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qewxvhoj20go0goab2.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qexhaz4j20gn09q74m.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qexkod5j20go0m8q4b.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qeyhvisj20go0m875y.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qeyu8krj20go0m8ta7.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qez60qej20go0mtdhc.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qezpjdxj20go0m8wfr.jpg

bf2c4711jw1ep9qf03vz6j20fy0sgwg8.jpg

Credit as tagged -- Sourced from DearJWY weibo

Guest tahspihan

@ JYPE_JAPAN: 02/16 at 00:00 #WOOYOUNG 's self-composed Japan solo single「R.O.S.E」full song be released!

Rechocoku♪
http://t.co/XD4DJowlYK
dwango.jp♪
http://t.co/hAW6q66wHV

via @2PMNation 

Kring... Kriiing... Kriiiingggg~~~~

CALLING TO OLD SHIPPERS, ACTIVE SHIPPERS, SEYOUNG-STAN, WOO-STAN, HOTTEST, #YYSHIPPERS #2YoungSquad #YYNation TO JOIN AND VOTE FOR BEST FAVORITE COUPLE ON SOOMPI "SHIPPERS CONTEST"

Please check out on Soompi Shipper Contest thread and then vote on the last page of the article.

Here is the link for vote:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/

You can vote once every six hours, from now until February 17, 11:59 PM KST.

LETS SHOW THE POWER OF YYNATION ONE MORE TIME!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR OUR JWYoung and PSYoung BE THE BEST FAVORITE COUPLE !!

>

presscon Go Crazy World Tour in HK 140215..... the same costume from beginning till the end ????

B93jxQaIcAAycpf.jpg:large
from 2pmalways

B93K0uaCEAEp4F1.jpg
B93K0udCAAABr1V.jpg
Cr: JWYBar_0403 twitt

B93R2Y_CMAEyLOO.jpg
Sr: da9901 twitt
B93GXBCCYAAqTNu.jpg
Cr: Steph
B90d0z1IMAE1ZyV.jpg
B90d0SDIgAAowf4.jpg
B90d05CIYAAXEGV.jpg
Cr: marshmallow

B90kqbjCQAAOqhf.jpg
B90kqbjCAAALdbi.jpg
B90kqbjCUAEyBBC.jpg
Cr: alone_pp twitt

Guest tahspihan

[iNFO] Wooyoung #우영 #ウヨン from 2PM featured magazine release date
2/28 [mini April Issue]
3/12 [bAILA April Issue]
"Covered special interview with Wooyoung"

cr to @ONEDAY_JAPAN n @besidewooyoung

I am having a mental breakdown and I need to release my frustration!!! I can't buy R.O.S.E digital full song and it's driving me crazy!!! My twitter TL keep saying how good is the song!!! ITunes won't accept my card... and other site is in Japanese and I am clueless!!!

GDI ... ITUNESSS... TAKE MY MONEY >>>>>>>>>>>

Ok... there... I feel better now!!!