[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@wsyoung said: Thank you for your kindness.I am really appreciate it. I have just translated without thinking of the Grammer. It is just word to word translation. ' 진짜사랑 '을 위해서라면, 가시에 찔려도 좋다. If It is for ' real love', It is good to be pricked by thorn. I think It is close to what he wrote in his instagram. Thank you yynation!!

YAYYY!!! I'm loving our spirit...let's win this... @PeggyM ....Let's do it! @scuttler thanks dear to organize this... 
Me too not talented at all...but...I'll try my best... 
Excited dance....woooohoooo...!
tumblr_mwkeqkRL2P1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif

Cr as tagged

Fighting yynation. I'm sorry this ahjuma really not good in something like this. But i know this ship have many many talented people soo please do our best coz our couple surely the best.

done voting for today. Keep voting yynation, let keep them on top until the end.

i really want to make card for them but i don't know how, this poor ahjuma really really helpless

OMG shipper contest let's win this for our couple that's my first time doing something like thisso, I don't know much but I will really try my best in this many seem super excited for this thank you @scuttler for organizing this I will help in any way I can done voting for today let's keep them on top y y nation fighting we can do it 

Wow Shipper's Contest!!

:bz :bz

let's calling old Squads!!

@bladerunner‌ @hanaluvKM @DaniaH‌ @caramelcake‌ @shin27 @Pu_3‌ @leeminaa‌ @PerryjoH‌ @misszy‌ @ulizz‌ @zidge22‌ @dilawidj‌ unnie @rosera‌

please please comeback and joint us for this contest.. Please help YYCouple shipper and win the prizes.. 

<:-P

By the way I miss you all... like I m

iss Park Seyoung ;;) 

HUWAAAAAAA I MISS THESE #2youngsquad GIRLS ALOT... The spazzing moments with you guys.. Please come in and have fun again, here.. In Our beloved YYland... Miss u all... :x

Thanks for mentioned them sis.. @emiells‌ :*

Hey friends! So I'm going to compile the stuff for part one and post the poll sometime later today. Got some all-kill quotes/pictures we can choose from. It's not too late for you guys to send it to me either! I want everyone to be involved! Special shout out to my partner in crime, @shineehappypandas for helping me stay organized!
So, I am not an artistic person, but I know a lot of people here are. I hope someone would be able to take on the fanart and video portion of this. I will still be more than happy to be the organizer person, if everyone is still happy for me to do so. I'm comfortable with part 1 and 2, but when it comes to artsy stuff, I am at a loss... Woo knows how I feel.
Wooconfused2_zpse5p2w4ll.gif

Okay! IMPORTANT! Here's the survey/poll! You have until about 9AM EST tomorrow to vote before I submit at 10AM!
There are several quotes to choose from... and there are a total of 43... FOURTY THREE... photos to choose from. Choose carefully!
http://goo.gl/forms/GU6Uao8tcX

@scuttler‌ my head spinning around n around like a merry go round. can i choose all? Can i, can i? Especially the photos... ahh soo much feel.

oh btw i have question, after we choose n then send there's a google form, is it has to be filled? Please help me i really poor in this kind of thing.

scuttler honey...

All favorite quotes n pics was there...i dont need to add more even i did marathon watch 2Young ep just for compile the quotes... :D

In my opinion...what they said in last episodes was the best of the best...

Lets votes!...

Thank you everyone for your help with everything! I truly appreciate all of your input! We have a few front runners, which is good! I know the choices are hard, especially when out of all those pictures we can only use TWO! (Thanks @JBum for sending some over!)
Anyway, here are some of the other portions of the entry that @shineehappypandas and I are putting together. Everything was written and collaborated between her and I. I was reviewing the other entries just to get an idea of the formatting and saw that one of the other couple's entry really threw down the gauntlet on describing their couple's meeting. Not one to say no to a little bit of friendly competition (especially when fired up) I drafted up the story of 2Young's meeting. I hope you all enjoy it!
I'm also still willing to take suggestions in terms of the 3 words or their meeting story. But please be aware that it will be very early in the morning for me when this is due. So any suggestions, please send ASAP!

• Written intro:
  • Names: Jang Wooyoung (2PM) & Park Seyoung
  • Ages: 25 & 26  (International Age)
  • Occupations: WY - Idol, Singer, Dancer, Composer, Producer, Actor, Model | SY - Actress, Singer, Model
  • How did they meet:
    Not all love stories start at first sight. For some, it would take several sightings over the span of 2-plus years for their love story to come to fruition.
    Park Seyoung (Faith, School 2013, Fashion King) and Jang Wooyoung (2PM, Dream High) first breathed the same air on the set of a Coca Cola CF in 2012. Due to misaligned stars Seyoung ended up being paired up with Wooyoung's fellow bandmates, while he was off elsewhere on the set. After that CF, Seyoung went off to star in several dramas, making a name for herself in the KDrama industry; while Wooyoung released several more albums with 2PM, as well as a solo artist.
    Throughout 2013, it seems as if the stars would eventually align themselves. Yet, the several different occasions in which the two, once again, shared the same recycled air, this time on the set of 'Music Bank', resulted in mere passing glances and quick hellos & thank yous.
    Their celestial puzzle pieced itself together on December 31, 2013, when they both received envelopes informing them of their impending marriage to a mysterious partner. Then, on a cold January 2, 2014, with nervous hearts and over-sized teddy bears in tow, the two set off to the cafe that would serve as the setting for two of the most important days of their lives.
    In that cafe, the beastly idol, with his arsenal of aegyo, waited anxiously for the angelic beauty, whose bluntness could put baseball bats to shame. As she stepped through the blue doors of the chocolate cafe, he braced himself, eyes closed and knees shaking, as he listened to each step that would bring her into his life.
    As she entered the room, giving him a shy hello, he kept his eyes closed and face down, silently bracing himself for the introduction that would change his life. Gathering courage, he looked up into the eyes of a matching teddy bear. Letting out a nervous laugh, he helped settle her teddy bear next to his.
    Smiling, he greeted her shyly. As they introduced themselves, two nervous hands clasped in a handshake, they embarked upon their unconventional, whirlwind romance, setting fires aflame in the hearts of shippers worldwide.
    • Fandom name (if applicable): YY Nation
    • Describe your couple in three words (might edit a little more):Honest: From the very start of their time on WGM, they promised to be completely honest with each other.
Harmonious: The two exhibit many different similarities from favorite colors, pageant history, style of music, etc. Not only that, when given the opportunity to sing together, the two showed us that their voices complement each other nicely.
Ideal: During their interview on ‘Radio Star’ when asked about the matching process for WGM, they both answered saying they described their ideal type, rather than naming names, and were surprised when they met because they both fit each other’s ideal type.
Woosleep2_zpszuud414o.gif

ETA: @freeza no need to fill out anything after you submit! Thank you!