[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest Lingxic

The ‘R.O.S.E’ mv short version is interesting.
WY was in a drawing room. He received a parcel. He opened it and found a red rose with the stem was bent.  He amended it with bandage and made it standing upright and he tried t draw a picture of it but in vain.
Suddenly, the rose transformed into a woman who walked in front of him and removed her clothes exposing of her naked body.  He was surprised but she inspired him to finish the drawing of his rose.
Is it a road of his love story? He encountered love but had wound. He tried to amend it but still it did not work. A girl suddenly came into him with honesty that  inspired him to find his love!

Lingxic said: The ‘R.O.S.E’ mv short version is interesting.
WY was in a drawing room. He received a parcel. He opened it and found a red rose with the stem was bent.  He amended it with bandage and made it standing upright and he tried t draw a picture of it but in vain.
Suddenly, the rose transformed into a woman who walked in front of him and removed her clothes exposing of her naked body.  He was surprised but she inspired him to finish the drawing of his rose.
Is it a road of his love story? He encountered love but had wound. He tried to amend it but still it did not work. A girl suddenly came into him with honesty that  inspired him to find his love!

Done voting again for the day. Wow amazing they are already on second place. The voting power of 2young shippers is incredible. Let's make them number 1 so PD's at MBC will regret cutting 2young episodes LOL.

@Lingxic. I love your insight about Wooyoug's ROSE. It really seems that the song and the MV is like him showing his past experience with love and his present experience.

They on first place now. Let's do this, i really miss them so bad. Love the short mv R.O.S.E. and @Lingxic‌ love your insight this mv is surely about his love.

fighting yynation we're on the right ship <:-P

YESSSSSS... they're currently on 1st place!!! LET'S VOTE AGAIN!!!!

BTW, his IG caption.. though it sounded cheesy and that is normally not him but I like it... and I kinda nervous because I feel like he's going to do something unexpected too... I don't know... this is just my gut feelings (please don't believe me...hahaa!!). Maybe he'll announce who is his R.O.S.E lady soon??? **delulu**

hello everyone, much time not see you, i was only seeing and reading, but now i sign in from tell you that i voted and that they are in 1 place jajajjajaj.
see you later.
fighting!!

ujiyus1 said: YESSSSSS... they're currently on 1st place!!! LET'S VOTE AGAIN!!!!

BTW, his IG caption.. though it sounded cheesy and that is normally not him but I like it... and I kinda nervous because I feel like he's going to do something unexpected too... I don't know... this is just my gut feelings (please don't believe me...hahaa!!). Maybe he'll announce who is his R.O.S.E lady soon??? **delulu**

Chingu Anyeong! 
Thanks for posting the poll list @yantz3‌ Can you please post again showing they're no. 1, I don't know how to do it.  I'm so happy that they're now leading. Thank you. 
3 of us here just voted and will do it again tomorrow. 
 YY Nation fighting! =D> :)

YESS...YESS... YY Nation... #2Young daebak... 1st place.... Don't Stop Can't Stop.... :D 
Here's the poll result so far... @MsChiefy ....
149d6eae5eab99b65a08eae936845040.png

For the new member...welcome! let's keep voting....

:x :x

Guest wsyoung

Although I guess I am not good at english, his caption of instagram is a little bit different meaning. The above is written "If It is really for love"

But I think actual what he is written that

" If It is for real love, I don't mind I am pricked by thorn"

I don't know, Is it same?

@wsyoung‌ i think the meaning between those two words different. I'm not good in explaining something but first word it's about don't mind pricked by thorn for love. N the second word it's more deep because it's for real love. I'm sure others can explained much better than me.

either way i'm happy about his ig, can i jump? (Don't be too much ahjuma :D )