[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@ujiyus1‌AAAAAAAAKKKKK!!! And now we need the zoom one version or video... of him with that legendary cap to complited the hard evidance! And what song he sang with that cap? COCKTAIL? OMOOOOOO

@PerryjoH‌ long time no see oen... Umm would u help us to trans the aption of wooyoung's pic with that legendary hat? Omg.. I need to see that magazine sooooo bad! Lol thanks in advance oen.. :*

Lets sailing in peace tonight my dear shippers chingus~~~ :x

Guest Lingxic

Translation: Chinese to English

I don’t know how to post a picture. So, I will make translation from left to right, and from top to bottom.
Here they are:
# A day of Woo Young
Please look forward to Woo Young’s new challenge in 2015I am Woo Young who is working hard always for you
Diligently practicing’s Woo Young!Looking forward to solo activities~
Can’t wait for the showcase tour to China and Japan!

We're indeed the happy shippers....Thanks @ujiyus1 for sharing and thanks for the translation @diendong @Lingxic Aaaawww... Wooyoung ah.... Thank You! I'm glad WY is a famous idol...kekeke...if both of them an actor prolly a little bit more hard to see them a lot...eventhough I still miss SY but WY make it so obvious n I'm so  happy for that...
I know he has a lot of expensive snapback but he wore that ... means he treasure that cap a lot...the cap that so legendary for them n us...:D 
Wooohooo....tumblr_inline_mm0f1aeegU1qz4rgp.gif

To all YYnation lovelies...
tumblr_inline_mqd9mdX47q1rfiid1.gif

Assuming that the photo was taken in Japan, he's traveling with that hat. That thought alone makes me very happy. The fact that he has so many hats in his closet, yet he chooses to travel with this one makes me smile.
I also like the fact that he doesn't wear it out in public, yet wears it in places where he knows he'll be photographed. I think in a way that's him being respectful to all of his fans. Like he's not rubbing it in everyone's face that he's "in love" yet, knows that the people who know will be happy if they see it. Smart boy, that Jang Wooyoung.

• Like 1

I have gone for a trip with my friends for few days and back to all those wounderful things 
omg (sy style) too much  is going on ... I want to share my take and thoughts 
I know it is from the last days but pls beer with me becouse I have taken all that at one shot so I'm super excited right now
and I think wooyoung should really consider changing his name into Mr.Obvious ...

- .wooyoung fanartchat name "YOUNG" out af all names he choose that .
- wooyoung new solo cocktail the words fits in a way that there is no room for for delulu this is real and his pic with the blue cocktail made it more real
-wooyoung" for her to say I like you unexepectedly in a CAFE and then telling her the same at the same cafe" giving me the story of what happen after their last ep ... spechless 

so to sum up from all above it's really obvious that his solo is really related to seyoung and it is really obvious that Mr.Obvious is being super obvious... can I say i love that wooyoung is always talking about how he take care of his girl or comfort her when she has hard time that calm my heart for seyounga lastly look who's back after long long wait (the hat) wahhhhhhhhhhh it is too much for me to take all of this at one night I will try to calm my heart and back to read all of that againit is kinda scary now to leave this thread for few days I can't do that again...hahahahanyway miss you all so much keep your awesome sailing you are all greatlove you ... fighting 

Wow thanks for sharing. Happy day for shipper's indeed.

Just sharing adorable childhood photos of JYP artist including Wooyoung.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/eye-candy-adorable-childhood-photos-of-jyp-entertainment-artists

Guilty Love videos. Enjoy.

[iNFO] 2PM 「Guilty Love」 ranks #1 on Oricon Daily Singles Chart (1/27), selling 57,026 copies its 1st day
via: 2pmalways

a>a>

Just to add this is a part of Kangin's interview mentioning Park Seyoung

We filmed for 4 months, from November 2013 to February. It’s quite a long time of filming, so the female lead Park Seyeong, cast and staff all got really close. Whenever the snow got too heavy, we wrapped up filming and went indoors and talked over soju. When we filmed at Deokjeok Island, it snowed so heavily we couldn’t return to Seoul, and were trapped on the island, so for a few days we drank a lot. (Laughs). I don’t know how the public will receive this movie when it’s released, but I (already) feel a huge sense of accomplishment having worked hard while enjoying myself with good actors and good staff.

Just to add this is a part of Kangin's interview mentioning Park Seyoung

We filmed for 4 months, from November 2013 to February. It’s quite a long time of filming, so the female lead Park Seyeong, cast and staff all got really close. Whenever the snow got too heavy, we wrapped up filming and went indoors and talked over soju. When we filmed at Deokjeok Island, it snowed so heavily we couldn’t return to Seoul, and were trapped on the island, so for a few days we drank a lot. (Laughs). I don’t know how the public will receive this movie when it’s released, but I (already) feel a huge sense of accomplishment having worked hard while enjoying myself with good actors and good staff.

Their (cap/hat) special moment...WY : Let's buy something pretty...SY  : I want something 'special' ...
First...709981f515c44882dc02e1f9b6acfd6b.png

So it's very special for Seyoung....bc75567183113886c819b0f00a85b35b.png

WY : You're special to me too...f1cf00faf48bc8c7c025ea5291c02805.png

2nd.. JYP One Mic Hongkong...                          3rd After Party...                     4th...Solo practice_7c2a8c9251bf177b6f16178dc54401fe.png_f51604bb490409cc6c439e5d76876558.png_4c8383ce04b7405b838261d98ce92f22.gif_14970e5a71e8e85a599e7734c8957b77.pngLast pic cr to the owner ... :D 

amera46

said:

I have gone for a trip with my friends for few days and back to all those wounderful things 
omg (sy style) too much  is going on ... I want to share my take and thoughts 
I know it is from the last days but pls beer with me becouse I have taken all that at one shot so I'm super excited right now
and I think wooyoung should really consider changing his name into Mr.Obvious ...

- .wooyoung fanartchat name "YOUNG" out af all names he choose that .
- wooyoung new solo cocktail the words fits in a way that there is no room for for delulu this is real and his pic with the blue cocktail made it more real
-wooyoung" for her to say I like you unexepectedly in a CAFE and then telling her the same at the same cafe" giving me the story of what happen after their last ep ... spechless 

so to sum up from all above it's really obvious that his solo is really related to seyoung and it is really obvious that Mr.Obvious is being super obvious... can I say i love that wooyoung is always talking about how he take care of his girl or comfort her when she has hard time that calm my heart for seyounga lastly look who's back after long long wait (the hat) wahhhhhhhhhhh it is too much for me to take all of this at one night I will try to calm my heart and back to read all of that againit is kinda scary now to leave this thread for few days I can't do that again...hahahahanyway miss you all so much keep your awesome sailing you are all greatlove you ... fighting