[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just watched the mv beautyful in white.....ottoke like @diendong‌ said that mv is so them. Thank you @liestiana‌ for making the mv. Ohh my eyes, my feels.....omo i'm crying now. That mv so beautiful. Miss them together so much. MBC bring back my 2young to wgm or at least release the uncut version, jebal

Guest amore00777

@scuttler‌ I think he has finished lesson from teacher who is jason that time. Jason also posted a photo "going home" with caption. I have heard jyp artist must have music lesson from teacher when they want.

My shipper heart kept telling me that everything about his solo showcase picture connected to Seyoung...His hair ...short and slightly wavy ... The bow tie ...legos like or minecraft...whatever ...it's puzzle ...similar stuff right? kekekeAnd that rose protected by a 'R' green house ...who's represent of that rose? the spiny 'S' stem though...Seyoung? no one can touch that...That manly young man ...become all sweet and misterious at the same time...me likey so much... :D 
Some people get nervous with his concept for the showcase but some believe he will do great...The tickets sold out...and look at the chart...
B7_qPJeCAAAYEPw.jpg:large
Cr to Shannensong
I'm a bit nervous myself too...how can he do it?...after all that Comebacks tours..and then Guilty Love later and his showcase...it must be so hectic...I agree with some people think that this is just a single not a mini album...and I remember too that he gave a hint to a fans who wanted to do high five on the fan signing but he refused and said fansigns for chat and he said she could high five him in his solo promotion he would have in Korea...If that's really true...that's gonna be crazy to have another solo in Korea...whoaa...Wooyoung ah ...Please take care of yourself...You need to eat more and rest a lot.... 

@liestiana ...so beautiful video dear....thanks....@tahspihan .... thanks for sharing... Now that 'Salty' salt remove her ...Come on JYP just take our princess already... :D 
I remember someone here said that a couple wear their couple ring outside WGM and wished for our couple to do the same too... I think Wooyoung did it a few times...
Couple ring n bracelet ...(I don't remember what it was...I think a shout out for one mic?) 
tumblr_n95ax6B5m71r7pi3po4_r1_250.giftumblr_n95ax6B5m71r7pi3po1_r1_250.gif
He did the last episode interview still wearing their couple ring n bracelet...
He wore the legendary Hongdae's cap ...One Mic n also after party...tumblr_nb94rhkxgP1tdi3p4o1_400.giftumblr_nb94rhkxgP1tdi3p4o2_400.gif

I bet Jackson regretted to put that hat on top of WY hoangdae's cap ...after he realized that one mic was after the their WGM show ended...The tease that made him smile... tumblr_nducwumLRY1smrkwdo2_500.gif

Cr.to the owner...
Aaaww...I need more hint.... kekeke

I wish wooyoung will introduce seyoung as his gf on his solo, well he did said that he'd introduced seyoung as his wife didn't he? (I know it's to much to ask, but this ahjuma don't know what to do because i miss them so much).

But like all of you here i do believe that his solo album dedicate for his love one which is ms. Park Seyoung. Wooyoung ah please take care of your health, eat n rest more you look so skinny. Seyoung ah please take good care your bf. Miss you two so much.

Guest liestiana

@diendong‌ I'm more afraid if JYPE found that MV and then will blocked that because of jealousy why JYPE couldn't think hired PSYoung being JWYoung's model at that time lol And thank you for your recommended song Oenni "BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE" by WESTLIFE thank you so much :-* @Sage_Turquoise‌ @freeza‌ @yantz3‌ Why i feels so touched after read your feedback about the MV guys? xoxo Thank you so much for watched it. I bet all of shippers really miss them so much. And thank you so much to not stop showing love for YY. JWYoung ❤️ PSYoung FIGHTING !!! :x Hope this thread will keep alive and this ship will sailing at the right time , someday :x

I was watching episode 11 again. I think that episode is easily my top 5, or even top 3 favorite episode. I don't know what it is, either. It wasn't the part where they were watching the movie either, it was when he visited the recording studio. I know I've said it before because I feel like I've talked about this episode so many times. I love that he came to the studio with drinks and sandwiches for the producers and staff members. Whether or not he brought it himself or if he was given the stuff upon entering, the visual of that was still really touching to me. And then the way that he was watching her the entire time she was singing. I'm figuring that the time between when they watched the movie to the day at the recording, I think there was definitely a change in dynamic between them. I love this gif... there's too many things I love about it, but the way her finger just fit right in between his when she reached for it...ahhhh, my babies.
WooSeyStudio_zpsi2rrnanq.gif

@scuttler I looove that episode too...every single moment in  it....I love when they sang together,when he took a selca n watched her singing,when he mentioned about lean on him,when he gazed to her while holding that thing for the music sheet (forgot the name) :D , When both of them said will hear the song (CD album from standing egg) before sleep....and they teased them if they sleep together? and Wooyoung 'unintentionaly' said that they're not yet to that stage ...not yet?? hahaha I love everything coz that day Seyoung really different to Wooyoung she acted with lots of aegyo and said that she open up a lot to Wooyoung n I also love that he love it so much.... kyyaaaaa....miss them so bad....
@ujiyus1 ... lol so cute, I guess WY not in the good mood look at that sad lips... :D ...this one is cute too...
tumblr_mtzseinhsu1sobar3o1_1280.jpg
Cr as tagged 

@yantz3‌ @scuttler‌ love that episode too! It was also on that ep that we all found out they were actually talking to each other on the phone; not during the day, but at nighttime! Yeorobun!!!! They talked at night!!!! He admitted to liking her, and thinking of her all the time! *goes back to watch Episode 11, leaving Episode 31 unfinished* :x

@yantz3‌ @scuttler‌ love that episode too! It was also on that ep that we all found out they were actually talking to each other on the phone; not during the day, but at nighttime! Yeorobun!!!! They talked at night!!!! He admitted to liking her, and thinking of her all the time! *goes back to watch Episode 11, leaving Episode 31 unfinished* :x

I think they both took Jinwoon's words to heart and really tried to have an open mind and try to understand each other. Woo thought she was a bit dominating and Sey thought that he was a little too charming to be trustworthy. I think it's cute that even though he wanted to call her during the day, he thought of her schedule and didn't want to interrupt her work so he waited to talk to her at night. Nothing like a little pillow talk to bring people together.

I was talking to a few people and I always thought it was interesting that he never referred to Sey as his friend. She was always his wife and he was always her husband. Cute cute cuteeee.