[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest tahspihan

I Hope wooyoung give us some hint in thanks to section in his solo album R.O.S.E,,like nichkhun and tiffany in their thanks to section Album 

because this is a little bit off topic so i put in spoiler

Dating-101.jpg

The top photo shows the thanks-to section of Girls’ Generation’s third studio album, “The Boys.” The highlighted part is Tiffany’s alleged shout-out to Nichkhun. The bottom photo shows the thanks-to of 2PM’s “I’ll Be Back.” According to fans, the highlighted note is dedicated to Tiffany, whose Korean name is Hwang Mi Young.

Even their ‘thanks to’ are related. How can this be coincidence as well ? Look at how both of them capitalized the letter S in Silly and both ended their phrases with <3.

After being their fans for more than a couple of years, I know Silly is among their nicknames since debut. One of Khun’s nickname is Babo Khun. Babo means stupid/silly. And Tiffany, the Ddilfany. Ddil- which also means silly.

Khun capitalized the word ‘Young’, does that mean it’s a noun ? Someone’s name perhaps ? Stephanie Young (as seen in I.AM movie, she wrote her name as Stephanie Young) … Hwang Mi Young.

Make that money, Woo. You don't want your wife to have to ride in a moving van again, do you?
So excited for him. So glad that he's getting to experience every single aspect of an album production. I also wonder when he came up with the concept... the parallels are just too much.
Also, an interesting article from Omona about how Korean celebrities secretly date... wonder if these two have tried any of this out before: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/14986334.html 
@amera46 thanks for the love. I'm hoping to have it up by the weekend. It's coming together, slowly but surely. I really do think you will enjoy it!

Guest ylndptrc

wooyoung cancam interview

Q: things you will do if someone dated you

A: she will always be in good spirits. I'll be her strength anytime

Q: qualifications for a girlfriend

A: someone who i personally think is cute. Your ideal type varies depending on your feelings or situations. I think i'll like someone who perfectly fits in at that time (blushes)

Q: when do you think a girl is cute?

A: when she depends on me. During tough times, i want her to rely on me.

Q: ideal sunday date?

A: in a cafe, i want to leisurely talk about different things

*he talked about strength and tough time. Is it because seyoung contract dispute with salt? i bet she really depend on wooyoung right now ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Wooyoung @ airport back from Japan

19sj71qfyvh5ln93zpub.jpgsv9hivcjbtki8qzbbvwu.jpgz3n5tkk4q21cpkx4l87z.jpg

Morning...早安,,안녕 :x yy natian keep support our couple no matter what happines in future please keep you feeling about yy..have nice day..take care..thank you..谢谢,,감사합이다요,,화이팅,,加油 love you guys :x

[CANCAM] WOOYOUNG Q&A Q5: Fruit that you like? -Melon Q6: What do you want to wear this spring? -White shirt and denim. I like simple style cr. @.jngwyng Really, Wooyoungie?! Wasn't this what you ate with your wife after you had your refreshing bust bath? And wasn't that your outfit when you and your wife went to Jebudo Island for some R & R by the sea? :x :x :x =)) =)) =)) The shipping gods are among us, YY Nation! It can only get better!!!!

In my delulu mind, it seems that his solo album was made particularly with one person in mind who is Seyoung. From the song like Happy Bithday to the album cover it seems everything is connected. Can't wait to hear the songs and see the MV probably will see more connection.

Guest tahspihan

B77UifmIcAEzakc.jpg

SALT ENTERTAINMENT just removed seyoung in their actors line up and they also remove seyoung tag in their blog  ,, I hope soon seyoung will comeback with her new agency 
cr reijaye

And THIS!! AAAAAAKKK MY FEEL~~

Sorry for late respons dear... @liestiana THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS ONE... :x

I'm crying... How I miss YY so much~~ and this is so them! :x

Sorry, but I'm quoting it! It's too beautiful, @liestiana! My heart is so full of emotions for them, two! I love them so much! Thanks for sharing, @diendong! Just too beautiful for words!!! I can't stop crying!