[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@aew_aew_aew I saw those comments. It is ridiculous. huhuhuI noticed this pic since first start, she is a woman. I think she is her mom.

:x

So happy to see wooyoung on the airport. Soooo in luv. Wooyoung ah you miss your princess so much you don't even care anymore there're people around you when you called her =))

Keep doing it mr. Jang. Be obvious anytime, jebal it's hard to be a shipper you know mr jang, so even a little hint here and there will make me feel i'm in paradise (thid 2young virus really no cure)

For the writer of ff please update your story, only your ff can make this ahjuma delulu about our lovely couple, n please don't forget to put some perviness arraso

[-O<

Can't we just have one dispatch photo of the two of them together? Other couples(Baekyeon) were easily being photographed but not 2young. Wooyoung please don't be too careful. LOL You don't have too worry about Oppa Freaks or losing fans since who still have us the shippers.

came to think of it after re-watching the Wedding episodes, when he gave that cross necklace as a wedding gift.. Boyfriend must've did some background check on girlfriend before. ekekekeke he knew that sy is a religious type person
=D>

Uuugghh I wanna know who was on the line with him... kekeke...I think the one who took a video also kinda followed WY... 

http://youtu.be/7EZLTMOyHPk
cr to Aries

It seems that Wooyoung doesn't really care anymore even if there were fans taking videos and pictures of him. As long as he can use his phone and call someone his ok with that. It would be really weird if he is just talking to his manager or anyone related to his work. It seems that he's already on the phone upon arrival and still on it until they reached their van. I think it would not be his mom because before he's not using his phone that much. It is just after WGM that he became one with his phone and  loves his phone that much haha.

Another video of him so busy with his phone.

This a part of the 2PM Season's Greetings 2015 in Phuket with english subs

Can't we just have one dispatch photo of the two of them together? Other couples(Baekyeon) were easily being photographed but not 2young. Wooyoung please don't be too careful. LOL You don't have too worry about Oppa Freaks or losing fans since who still have us the shippers.

I think dispatch already knew about them. It's an open secret relationship. Well... Kinda secretly greatly~ :D

64A47CD0-7979-4059-9B52-A56245D1014B_zps

8A5890C8-2E4E-48C6-A278-8C86AC821964_zps

Cr: http://m.star.naver.com/sunmi/news/end?id=3231519

*poke @emiells‌ ;)

Happy sailing and keep believing in YY :x

Guest retretret

diendong said:

So far, I have only received one response for the game I posted......that person got 8 out of 10 and rather quickly I might add (you know who you are oh wise YY Nation member  :D ).....in case you missed the post or just as a reminder, I'm re-posting it for you here.  I really hope more people will participate and win the right to be our February YY Nation Member of the month :D
What episodes were the following quotes said?
1.  WY:  "...we never talked about clothes. we're married, so it's ok."2.  SY:  "whenever I wanted to cry, or in rainy days."3.  WY:  "...how could you leave me?"4.  SY:  "Do you hate me?"5.  WY:  Your face is becoming one with the wall,:6.  SY:  "Are you going to be my shade today?"7.  WY:  "Your character is sexy?8.  SY:  "Gosh!, Gosh!, Gosh! (english translation for Omo, Omo, Omo)9.  WY:  "Don't I look like Mr. Sung?"10. SY:  "it looks like you just ate something spicy."
Remember DO NO POST answers in thread, private message them to me ONLY....Thanks!! :D
@elfart I really love that recent post of yours, it looks like WY is totally acknowledging the YY Couple fans in the audience specially, keeps giving this ship a reason to sail on, thank you for posting!! :D
@diendong Your post was also uplifting for us YY couple shippers....forgot to mention you, sorry sweetie.  It's nice to see that there is some validation out in the world...thanks for posting!! :D :x >:D< :x >:D<  :x >:D< :x >:D<

Did he remembering their ice skating memory with his princess...? :D I know it's a skateboard...but let me just deluluing....xixixi

tumblr_niim8mpSK41qe4t2io1_500.jpgtumblr_niim8mpSK41qe4t2io2_1280.jpg
Good!!
That episodes when they were doing the ice skating was one of my most favorite episode...they're so playful and soooo sweet...awww I miss them badly...
@elfart ...OMG that pictures are so so awesome...THANK YOU!!@diendong ... thanks ...I read that before too...it's an open secret right...hahaha...
:x :x

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. I have a few things to share but not all necessarily directly related to Woo and Sey. For those I'll put it in the spoiler.
I'm still a firm believer that the two of them are an open secret at JYP. In that I believe that pretty much almost everyone {maybe excluding trainees} knows that Woo has a girlfriend and most of them know that it's Sey. JYP isn't that big of a company; they only have about 30 active artists on their roster right now {not including actors/actresses}. They are all very close as well. I would say, having been in the company long enough and being a pretty well-loved person in general, Woo probably has a bit of "power" so to speak to make sure that nothing gets out. JYP loves his artists and Woo is one of his favorites, so I'd like to think that JYP would try to protect Woo, and whoever Woo wants to protect as well. Another, people like Jinwoon {and most of 2AM} know Sey from MusicBank. Jinwoon, in particular, is good friends with her. I don't think he would want anything negative to happen to her either. It's like they're all playing a game, and only the people in JYP know the rules. Either way, I think everyone would be super supportive. Everyone there who knows Sey ADORE her. I like the idea of it being an open secret, because it means everyone gets to tease Woo about it. All. The. Time.
The other thing I wanted to share was I was watching Roommate the other day and Shoo from SES came with her daughters to visit the share house. What I found absolutely adorable was when her husband comes at the end. Looking over how precious the little girls were bowing to their Appa when he walked in the door... His face when he saw his wife. He totally lit up and smiled the biggest smile and then she also lit up and rushed over to him. I watched that and went 'I want that!' ... and then I also thought, this is the kind of love I can see Woo and Sey having... just rewinding back to their visit to Radio Star and the way they looked at each other when he walked through the door. *sigh* That kind of love is, for lack of a better word, magical.

I've been seeing lots of article about older stars talking about their significant other, and when I read this one, one part really popped out at me. I highlighted it below. I think that it's totally something Papa Jang would do. Could you imagine him being the president of his daughter-in-law's fan club? Hehehe... you can read the rest of the article here: http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/20/jung-eun-woo-shares-the-story-of-his-love-with-park-han-byul-on-taxi/
In Kyo Jin also shared his love story with So Yi Hyun, saying that he confessed after falling in love with her after filming a drama together as lovers. However, she didn’t get back to him for four months, and when they met again at a restaurant, So Yi Hyun confessed that she thought for such a long time because she wanted to date very carefully. In Kyo Jin also revealed that his father showed his love for his daughter-in-law by registering in So Yi Hyun’s fan club.

Hello! Longtime lurker unlurking to comment at @diendong‌'s awesome post --- wait, so does this mean WY and SY are officially dating?! I'm not sure if its official but oh man, that is really great news! I don't mind if they don't come out right away, I mean, Wooyoung is going solo and so,e of his fans might not take kindly to it, but seriously, I'm so happy! I hope YY couple lasts! And if they do get outed, I hope their fans continue to support them and they get a project together! [-O< Btw, I was really happy to see awesome YY signs at 2PM's concerts. Sigh. If only my other favorite OTP (Yongseo) has this kind of news, I'd be doubly ecstatic! Anyway, 2Young couple, FIGHTING! I hope to see a picture of WY and SY together, just to make me confident that it's really, really, really real. :smiley: