[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Dear World,

Just to let you know... I am in love

B7C33oRCUAEhHpd

Edit: ok...soompi not allowing me to post pic... just refer wy cuddling the love pillow above! Lol

@ujiyus1‌ my dear..could u tell me the details please..I'm dying to know..when is it..did he mention that..he's in love..awww..ottokke..I'm fain..

[TRANS] 2PM Baila February 2015 - Baila Special Interview http://
WOOYOUNG
Born April 30, 1989. Blood type B. “Wrong…” Wooyoung practices dance in front of a mirror in one corner of the studio without taking notice of the camera. However, when another member called for him, he rushed over smiling.
13:30
@A spare moment of free time
speech bubble: "The angle of my right hand should be more like this…"

WOOYOUNG
"It’s a first for 2PM to have a horn section in a dance song. The highlight of the song this time is the dance which has a bit of a complicated step to it. I think it looks cool when we’re dancing that part. We use the image of a jukebox for the MV, and the highlight of it is when we step to the time with a live band in the back." What had your heart fluttering recently? "We planned what we wanted to do and everything was prepared by the 6 of us. Even this very moment of taking this interview [was planned by us]."
speech bubble: “Even members of a band make an appearance in the MV… and the rest is… a secret!”

For more: read here: tmblr.co/Z_cfDy1aOEZtU 

I can see his chest rib bones...is he that skinny now? Dont work too hard dear wy...

Gf is glowing and puffed...bf is working too hard and gettin thinner..he needs to support gf who is resting from work and she loves to eat......or wooyoung ahhh...are u so stressed from jealousy??? Seyoung must go sleep next to him and hold his hand...dun worry...sy is ice princess to everyone except you...

I think if he gains a bit more weight...he will look much younger...just like gf now look like a teenage girl on holiday and in love... :P :wink: :x

@ModiaD  .... I love it too! If that really their couple ring...that's really cool...coz it's really their style...since girlfriend kinda tomboyish ...

scuttler said: ModiaD said: Good morning yy nation.. @yantz3‌ .....i love the ring very much...its look very similar...

Waaaa , I dont know that this page is still goin strong . Daebak Daebak ~~!! I love to lurking around actually to others thread and this thread captivated me . Annyeong . I'm from YongSeo thread  rabbit-3-smiley-005.gif
Am i allowed to be here ? Well , There's a thread that i cant enter at all . Hahahah . First i'm just starting to watch them , At first i dont know who is seyoung actually . I'm sorry ~~ But then , after watching them i think this two really well match :) 
Hope this two will become official couple . Hwaiting :D 

Morning shippers!

The ep at the B&B when they were practising script, wy asked sy 'how do you practise this (kiss scene)?'....i wonder why he asked like he doesnt know...he has done kiss scene practise (forehead kiss and almost kiss) before in a drama and in one cameo appreance, right

Instead of saying 'you hv done it before'...maybe sy didnt know so she immediately showed him...lol...i think wy was just testing does sy want to be kissed or not... :x

At that time i thought wy really have great self control...but after that he was asking and asking to be kissed...lol...not so great self control after all... :x it was just that he was too polite to jump on her...lol...he's soooo cute sometimes... O:-)

Hiii @jyh95 ...welcome....when you finish the episodes of 2young... come back and tell us what you think...kekekeI watched YoungSeo too...they're a sweet couple...I love CNBlue too ...But 2Young n 2PM still my number 1 that's why I'm here right...please don't get me wrong...We have our own preference right,please don't hate me....but honestly 2PM n CNBlue are 2 bands that I really like...
Speaking about CNBlue there's something I notice lately that Wooyoung and YoungHwa are really look close to each other...When they were joked around on the stage... twice (when YH took WY hat n wanted to took off his clown jacket)...we can see how close they're...I'm not a Hottest but I'm a fans of 2PM n I kinda follow 2PM n CNBlue quite a lot...n I never see them that close before...Maybe it just didn't caught on camera...But YH really close to Park Shin Hye...when he was on WGM show he called PSH ...And.... PSH also really close to our princess Seyoung....you know the connection that I thought in my mind..?? Maybe YoungHwa know about something too... xixixi :D Maybe I'm delulu-ing too much...LOL 
Hahaha...this pictures are too cute...Wooyoung n cookie monster...blue always attracted to him... :D 
tumblr_ni03zixXvB1qe4t2io6_400.jpg