[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Now, her name is worldwide and is recognized among SUJU fans.

(I hope they won't  ship Kangin and Seyoung  :P

Too bad, a ship for 'cat couple' shippers was already sailing... I saw it on IG since Kangin oppa posted a promo pic... Some of them love her, some of them hate her.. You know laah the oppa freaks.. Lol.

But I'm glad Kangin Oppa already made his coment on Radio Show, about her relationship with Seyoung is only friendship, moreover he even mention Seyoung as 2PM's Wooyoung's girl on wgm. I forgot who posted it here.. Please requote it...since it the only one great evidence.

Our princess is so famous among of Idols and their fansgirls... We should proud of it? YES!

So, here we are keep support her and Her Namja Chingu... Dear JWYoung, Take care your heart... We knew you are a strong man. :smiley: :wink:

@reijaye‌ gumapta dear i'm always looking ur twitter for update SY news..i'm really big thanks to you all YY Nation still faith until now and i hope forever supported SY&WY love,life and career.. Big hug YY Nation specially for our president mommy @PeggyM >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

@AomP Ahahaha you are faster oen... I just edit my post, adding about Kangin's comment.

I miss you too... I'm sorry, I have a busy works to do. So I rarely online on soompi but I am still YY shippers... Lol (go chat me privately... Please, Add my Line. I'm 24hours online..hihihiii. Some of ladies chatch me there...). Prefer your heart Oen.. (Talk to myself too) there will be alot spazzing of cat funeral screencapture pics... Huff... Ooh my shipper heart, be strong please... This is only one of her work... *inhale exhale*

moreover, i hope Kangin fansgirls and ELF helps the moview to going well.

And I supporting her!! FULL SUPPORT!!

@diendong it's just a matter of time before they ship them together coz they are OTP for a movie...right? We just take it as part of her job...like she does...

She's very forward abt denying if it's not true. In bts for school2013...woobin said jokingly...'these two are dating' pointing to sy and lee jong suk...she immediately glared at him and said 'don't even say that as a joke!! It's not true' to which woobin apologized. There u go...dont play the fool..she hates gossip...lol!

But i think she is cute calling Kang in oppa in the articles...i think they become friends during filming. Kang in's statement during the press is also very sensible and mature...he is careful and considerate...so that oppa freaks wont hate seyoung...

Her aegyo only for boyfriend... :-bd

ohhhhhhhhh seyounga
now I understand why not eveyone got to be called a princcess 
you are so beautiful chinga =D> :x
how she could something simple and made looke so cute and beautiful 
i love her hair really love it to the extent that I'm considering having a similar cut :D
and it is short with slight wave \:D/
hope this movie will make up for contract dipute 
agree to your note that  she and her boyfriend have similar taste of closing 
#AlwaysSupportParkSeYoung

92172775.jpg

Park Se Young enters the room in a sexy leather skirt

20187708.jpg

She makes a 90 degree bow as she greets everyone

53175438.jpg
A cheerful wave from Park Se Young

Super Junior’s Kangin, Park Se Young and director Lee Jong Hoon attended the press conference for the film Cat Funeral on January 7 at the CGV in Wangsimni.

Photo credit: Newsen
cr. http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84635/photo-super-juniors-kangin-and-park-se-young-introduce-cat-funeral

@ulizz OMO.....I had the same thought....she looked a little pudgy...her face is definitely chubbier......my delulu mind is still going back to our original joke/suspicion that she was preggers....wouldn't that just be too much???
Still, it was amazing being able to see her and she is looking so beautiful....actually she was glowing.....hmmmmmm....delulu mode is in over drive now.
I'm a happy, happy, happy YY couple shipper this evening!!  Thanks for all of those that posted pics and information about the premiere...you're awesome!!  :x >:D< :x >:D<

Superman is cominggggg!! Mr Kangin...I'm sure you are a just doing your job as an actor in the movie... So I won't use any of my power!! I am super jealous but I love my GF and will respect her career!!!
(sorry, can't help it...I think he'll get jealous but he will keep it in his heart..LOL!!)
B6vIg0FCYAANFQ0.jpg
cr: as tagged

Guest fccloud

Although this might be totally unrelated (hence the spoiler), Seyoung's fashion choice for today reminded me of this:

19922257.jpgHoundstooth inspired top

B6HXgHcCUAE8tk3.jpgHoundstooth patterned coat worn a few days before New Year's Eve

BdrI7n6CYAAHjQo.jpg:large
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x