[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest tahspihan

@chic-chic ya you rigth it's really obvious  :D

@scuttler same like me, when i see her ring it's remind me wooyoung ring whe they in the car go to Jebu Island :) 

OMAIGADDDDDD SEYOUNG MORE MORE MORE BEAUTIFUL 
this hair really fit for her make her look Fresh and still look Young :):D

Guest amore00777

I can't link now because I am mobile now. Sorry :((

But this is what I am attention to

" I am similar with jaehee as honest to Love and I also try to make good with someone I love"

This is what seyoung said.

So I am really happy. Keep faith for YY.

I can't link now because I am mobile now. Sorry

:(

(

But this is what I am attention to

" I am similar with jaehee as honest to Love and I also try to make good with someone I love"

This is what seyoung said.

So I am really happy. Keep faith for YY.

@amore00777‌ chinchaa ..waaaa..I feel like crying..i do not know how to describe my feeling now ..wooyoungaa..seyoungaa..its fate..its fate that You are destined to be together.Yeah..keep faith YY shippers.

so many news today.about the movie, about her character, about kangin oppa and also about her contract.
this one is about her contract:http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=540214
looks like it's not settled yet and she will be under the radar until the settlement'the cat funeral' press/VIP premiere is an exception because she's half of the main cast.however if i understand correctly, seyoung has no plan to attend any other interview/promotion other than today
who should i curse now?grrrr.....

jann17 said: @vanya i know right?? Such beauty...such body...ehemmmm My favourite is the first outfit...see-thru...lol...and the blue gown...lovely I love it when she wears super short pants for premier...just playfully casual but regal at the same time... God I miss her... :o3 :((

missauditor said: amore00777 said: I can't link now because I am mobile now. Sorry :(( But this is what I am attention to " I am similar with jaehee as honest to Love and I also try to make good with someone I love" This is what seyoung said. So I am really happy. Keep faith for YY.

@missauditor‌ that's right...the official release is on 15th

She's so cute...

She said she wanted to get along quickly wt kang in so that they can film well and comfortably...he is also very considerate...always look out for her during meal time....

Something like that...my korean isnt great...i hope there will be english articles...

Ppl who work with her always took care of her well...she's lucky. But not as well as boyfriend of course... :x

missauditor yes, actually she is kinda lucky to be able to attend wt the dispute going on. I think she has accepted it...so she is calmer than we are. No more public appearances after this until the dispute is over...please please end soon... [-O<

And reijaye is sy's biggest fangirl...no doubt! =D>