[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest NorsalwaA

@jann17‌

At the moment soompi is having a mental breakdown, so whoever that log out before now can't log in again

So mom @PeggyM is having this problem

The msg on the soompi log in page is they are trying to solve this problem. Mayb soompi staff went back early today for new year party and they forgot to reset.

Guest ocha23_

Hiii my yy nation family, wanna greet you all Happy New Year 2015. Im happy and glad that I've become a part from this family.. God bless us always.. cheers :x

Here's the pic @elfanrt tried to post. Like some sites, like Baidu, won't let you hot link so you might have to upload it elsewhere before hand!

On the phone... kekekekeke... Reminding Girlfriend that it's almost their anniversary since he thinks she always forgets these things?

tumblr_nhg8jwdkS61qd38too1_400.jpg

Cr. Baidu / @elfart

Some delulu list of things on boyfriend's mind or his routine before he sleeps at night/early morning....

1) My upcoming solo (but I'm not solo anymore... :D ...not that SOLO pabo yaa.......ooooh :P )

2) Now lets see if there's any update on my fanfic with seyoungie...(checks phone....)...NO? What are these girls doing? I need my jang wooyoung fix...wait a minute...I AM Jang wooyoung... :-/

3) Texting...

Wy: seyoung ahhh....are u sleeping?

Sy : ....

Wy: seyoung ahhh...gudnite

Sy : .....

Wy : seyoung...Park seyoung!!

Sy : ....

Wy: (almost crying....where is that

pouting emoticon when I need

it @#$$///&*...argghhh!)

I'm never texting you again

Seyoungie...u so mean! Hmph!

Sy : wooyoung?

Wy: Hi baby... :D

4) Incoming call...

Wy picks up....

Wy : seyoungie? Thanks for calling...I miss you...

Caller : You're welcome...and I miss you too...but this is your mother...

Wy: @-)

Happy New Year to All!!

Guest amore00777

OMG, seyoung is nominated that one of the best actress for long piece of drama in SBS drama awards. She was the youngest one.

Although she didn't win,I am really happy.

p.s)hwang jungum was the winner.

@misszy thanks for the video :)
YYnation happy new year...... Last year at the same month and date WOOYOUNG and SEYOUNG  receive their first mission card and because of that their lives intertwined and they became virtual husband and wife. Also because of them YYnation and 2young family is born. This YYnation and 2young give inexpiable warmth the group that support them both. 
At first when  I discover this forum I'm just satisfied on reading everybody's post, delu, discussions, etc. The first group that make me smile  just reading post's.
 Guys hoping for more year's to come with this family.. and continue to support and love them both 

:)) ;;):D >:D< :x

Happy New Year 2015 to uri Prince and Princess and to all YY shippers.Wish next year will be a good year for all of you. Lets stay together to support our beloved couple.

Now, I can say that I feel relief, no heartache anymore. I didn't find the answer why their marriage sudden end, becoz the fact is that their marriage is over. No one can bring it back. I know that we have a rarely chance (or no chance) to see them together.What I can do is supporting them individually, see them grow to be a beautiful people like a mother seeing her son and daughter grow up. Wishing them to be success in his/her career. No matter what will happen in the future, I will accept it as I love them both, and I respect their decision.Whenever I miss them (ottoke..I miss them every days  ) I will be back to watch their WGM. They still make me laugh and smile like a first time I watch them.  Wooyoung and Seyoung make my 2014 become a memorial and precious year.  
I wanna be a GOOD & DIEHARD shipper !!!! 
***For me, his outfit looks like snake skin...hohoho . It is so scary...

@scuttler ....LOL Wooyoung ...with his pogo stick...He said :
2014년이 가는구나...
콩콩이 타고 가는구나... 내년엔 무엇을 만들까나...
ㅋㅋ

The year 2014 is leaving...leaving on a pogo stick...What shall I make next year...kk
the 2nd picture said:이 정도는 해줘야지 
ㄲㄲㄲ

Must do something to this level...kkkk
trans by 2PMalways