[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I love the fact that other than our ahjussis, everyone else has to wear a name tag... or at least that's what I assume those bibs are.
Also, even though it's not much, it's nice to see that 2Young's video on MBCEntertain's page still has the highest view count.tumblr_nha2dm2KVf1qd38too1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_nh9y1qO2El1t73j6x.gif

@misszy @amera46 this is what i got translating the article using google

[TV Report = jojiyoung News] exclusive contract dispute with the agency and the broadcasting activity is interrupted Park Se-young actor sets out in public for the first time in three months.

Park Se-young , strong romance starring movie " Cat 's funeral " ( Lee, Jong - Hun director , film making cat funeral combination produced ) side 26 days "coming January 7, 2015 , cat funeral , media , distribution and VIP premiere screening will take place ," he said.

Officials of the cat 's funeral , "was determined to attend the open day , the Park Se-young and strong premiere , directed by Lee, Jong - Hun ," he said.

Park Se-yeong won the arbitration from last October 16th Korea Entertainment Management Association Disciplinary adjusted debt over the debated the ethics committee of the exclusive contract with the agency SALT entertainment. In this situation, the Se-young Park will not be able to contract with another agency, as well as the broadcasting activity until the end of the mediation process .

Park Se-young juyeonjak of his films since caught up in an exclusive contract dispute ' Fashion King ' ( Ki-hwan Oh supervision) could participate in various promotional schedule, previews and interviews , stage greeting . But this " cat funeral ' interest in the contract dispute , the Se-young Park ssolryeotda attending the premiere.

Park Se-young bald look in public for the first time in three months. In this regard, the official agency SALT entertainment through the TV report said that " Park Se-young is true that you are attending the" cat 's funeral " premiere ".

The official " movie premiere attended a problem with the agreement is correct, but is still undergoing adjustment ethics committee power circuit from tuning procedure. Nobody knows when determining whether " and " ' Fashion King ' When will you attend this make you feel the pressure side ' cat 's funeral , was attended by Brand sides and negotiated details. stage greeting or media interviews is somehow difficult would want only likely to attend the premiere , "he said.

On the other hand, one of the most popular cartoons of the same name as the original " Cat 's funeral " is a film about a love story romance emotion 20s youth. Robust , Park Se-young had joined the debut of the first commercial film director Lee, Jong - Hun . Park Se-young , strong ( Super Junior ) is the directorial debut of Lee, Jong - Hun coach had ended . January 15 is scheduled for release next year.

Hi annyeong all,  i' m oso really new to this soompi. I don't know how to quote n post thing, I m here jz bcoz i too missed YY couple, until today i still cant let go of them, thats y i started to search about their news hope may see any hint (date for real) , after search for about 2 weeks then i found this forum. This is my first forum account, so please forgive me if i did anything wrong or not allowed to. I am very thankful to all of you here for share the gif to update us as a shipper. Although i cant be the first pioneer who support YY couple but i will ship till the day witness They are REAL !  (sorry for my english) :)
YY Nation ! Fighting.

Hi All...it's been a busy week for me...I'm so happy for our princess...I will pray my soul for her to attend the Cat Funeral promotion....I miss her so very much...Merry Christmas..Happy New Year n Happy Holiday to all lovelies....God bless us...
Wild Wild West Hottie...
bf4e04b0270c522772d4996de09ef3f3.gif04c707af301170a0536d03337ccb45af.gif

The dorkable bunch....LOL only 2PM....4c96840dae0fc95a49406c7fff1885c1.gif