[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest Lingxic

I like WY’s new signature - with the ‘J’ written in more like the ‘S’. It looks ‘smiling’.The old signature looks more ‘cool’ and ‘serious’!
I also like his signature with a heart at the top of his new signature. The whole signature looks like he is happy and in love.
The new signature, like many of you, also gives me a delusion that he imbedded SY in his signature and he is happy!

Lingxic said: I like WY’s new signature - with the ‘J’ written in more like the ‘S’. It looks ‘smiling’.The old signature looks more ‘cool’ and ‘serious’!
I also like his signature with a heart at the top of his new signature. The whole signature looks like he is happy and in love.
The new signature, like many of you, also gives me a delusion that he imbedded SY in his signature and he is happy!

@scuttler ... I feel like pushing the camera more to the left... can't see our pretty Seyoung...uuuggghh...thanks for sharing though... I can see her hands tapping...kkk
I love the way Wooyoung walk n smile...his gestures just so cool...he's a dancer anyways...838bfd8449d268fc349e87628a058052.gif

Hoho...boyfriend in the 1st place...not surprising... b829c6b376d8efbd23db5783287b14f4.png

Since this couple change my life like this, don't know why I kept voting for them ...If only I can find any kind of vote for Seyoung...n I will...But I voted for Standing Egg and Seyoung movie 'Fashion King' since they're nominated in this vote.. Best Indie artist : http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/best-indie-artistBest movie : http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/best-movie
2PM nominated in the catagory of Best International Tour,Best Male Group, Most Anticipated Comeback, Most Loyal Fanbase (Hottest) ...http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/best-international-tour

But...all of their vote really low...not sure if this (International Hallyu Award) a good voting for a good n important award...not sure if they will actually receive those award if they win...

Good thing Chansung was there when Seyoung did not around...baby Woo needs someone to fed him... such a cutie...
7842cf171d33bbc455b52a0c01eecc89.png
d5a18f9eb0c95e3f845894153136c418.png

Wooyoung is Seyoung's baby ... 
10998404501796334d979c0c0709fe64.png
ba19e0790dad02656a80861816195a31.png
fd381f55a2ab6cba6d80a3ee48d8432e.png
97225acc1ef1c326daf6b0cfdc250f4c.png
The baby who obidiently with his love one.... I miss to see those moment again... otoke....  :(( :((

Fell in love with this song after seeing it performed by Jeff and Taeyang live last night. And as always, my mind went to uri couple. I can imagine Woo singing this to SY. Can't do full MV at the moment so I decided to show clips instead. Please forgive my amateur self :smile:

http://flipagram.com/f/Ny87WwfUYU

pics cr to owner

JEFF BERNAT

Call You Mine Lyrics

One, two, here we go

About not too long ago, I woke up feeling kind of blue (So I)

Picked up my phone and I decided that I hit up you (So then)

We talked for a little while, ask me if I could roll through (So we)

Met up, got food, and we spent time till the night was through

(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover

Call you my one and only girl

(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby

You're the only one who runs my world

I remember this night we had, outside on the grass us two (We were)

Gazin' at stars who smiled as my eyes only turned towards you (I knew)

There was no one else I needed and my love's never felt this way

(I wasn't) Too sure if you would mind I was nervous but I had to say

Call me now, call me later, or call me whenever

Call me friend, call me lover, or call me whatever

I'll call you mine, no ownership implied whatsoever

I'll call it what it is, a natural blend together

Them other brothers like to holler forever

I holler now, how do I sound to you

I'm in town, you can get it

If not you can imagine

Enough with the rap, time for some action

@yantz3 I think she purposely hid from the camera. From what I can tell, she's a really private person. And that technically was a private celebration. It looks like it was the actress her family, Seyoung, and an elder actress that were there to celebrate.
I was saying to @jbum earlier, between Seyoung being a private person, as well as Wooyoung being a private person and a good secret keeper, it'll be after they've been married with children that they'll announce that they're together. Then again, although Wooyoung hasn't said anything, he's blatantly obvious. Even his longtime fans have started to wonder what's up with him, from what I've been told.

@scuttler Thanks for sharing the video and photos of Seyoung. Though it's just a glimpse of her still happy we can see her.

Just worried that her not being shown is still related to her contract dispute. Usually if there is a dispute the artist cannot be seen on any broadcasting station or website because it violates the mediation process between the agency and the artist. The videos of the celebration was posted on SBS website since the older guy has a show on SBS.

Anyway just hoping on January 2015 she can attend the press conference and premiere of Cat Funeral. That means the contract dispute is over.

@chic-chic I thought that the restrictions for being seen in public and such is only in regards to promotional work. The party looked like a personal thing and not a promotional thing. Either way, I hope it's over soon. Apparently, she's close to the end of her contract with S.A.L.T. anyway, isn't she? Glad she's still around. And apparently, the phone she's using is the black iPhone which I have been told is a personal phone that she uses for personal use and close friends.
Either way, I hope to see her promoting 'Cat Funeral' with Kangin. Considering the cast is small, it would look bad if she doesn't participate.
ETA: Is the way that Seyoung and Wooyoung sign "영" typical of how Koreans sign it because it looks almost identical.