[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Happy weekend yy famz.. :)

i miss our couple too
uri sweet n cute couple...
:x
B5RT8aQCcAA7Ibg.jpg
wish wooyoung n seyoung doin great...

n to @jbum: teasing each other...that make me giggle coz i just think khun get caught bout his relationship so he must be remind woo to be careful n dun get caught he..he..coz woo just too obvious he said it before he is very obvious when he is dating someone..people can tell the different..
tumblr_nguhwfczjx1tm88afo4_1280.png
tumblr_nguhwfczjx1tm88afo2_1280.png

so i just think he will get caught soon by uri yy shippers or fans or by dispatch.. just need to wait n see.. its difficult to get caught if dating non celebrity but its more easy to get caught if 2 of them r celebrity right (indeed will not get caught if the couple are very careful but woo... he just too obvious...  :))

n about woo interview.. i agree with u.. his
answers are mostly vague somehow for me he just so serious or deep ??.. i dun know i just dun get some part of his answer.. i'll just wait for our yy shippers observe.. 

n bout that book
for me when women love that kind of book i think its usual... but if a man like it.. for me its kind of unusual.. i'll think he must be in love..
i love @amera46 observed... :x
n @emiiels said indeed the special woman *Seyoung* has changed his thought about love..
i love that thought.. coz special person in our life will change us.. 
" I need you because I love you" i specially like this part of the quote

@peggyM mom i already make my card.. will sent it together with all of yy nation ... :)

love u all yy shipers.. wish u all have a nice weekend :-*

anyeong…chingu…
every 2young picture posted, day by day I just noticed ….why wooyoung and seyoung face becoming look a like?
In some countries I heard that if the lover face a look a like…they are fated couple? hope my wish will be come true soon.
My delulu world  :-*

Woo Youngaah..what have done to your hair..aigooo @-) hahaaa..maybe he just follow the concept of their perfomance..and yeah.. or maybe he dont want to look good/handsome infront of others..except for SeYoungiee..kekekeee..he keep his handsomeness only for SeYoungiee.. =)) :D

Yup...Wooyoung's hair was more hideous than ever... LOL 
b931a88c9c8a9e87b33f74e96a3f6db3.gif
55e3ede5f2ab513f42c05a6d2889469c.gif
cr to NUN1M
But you know that's hair style only for his performance (gayo)...But this guy still the sweetest with his princess...tumblr_ngvzq8GqtK1ta8odxo3_1280.jpg
He's in the month of October...tumblr_ngvuj86zNd1rzicw0o1_400.jpg
Phuketae58ec9d810784475b4af2c623bbd099.png
His picture in Phuket must be remind him with this... kekeke

Whatever people say about 2young...some of them hated for them to be together...the oppa freaks celebrated when their show ended...but they can't denied how sweet this couple was...the power of YYNation made them won for the couple who can make our heart flutter the most...N the man still exist with his charm that shine till the end...he's gain more fans...n his affection to his wife in the show proofed by many of new people started to follow him n his whole lots of new fanbase ... it must be a chalange for him at the peak of his career and have to maintain his relation with the love of his life (Seyoung) ... I really hope he will not get caught untill he decide it later (my high hope) to announce their relation... :D 
This is also another proof...his overload charm..without even trying could captured people's heart...his sincerity, his sweetness,cuteness n manly man frm the wgm...combine n created n showing his many personality even more...
His leading in this... you guys still can vote... http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=356The man with lots of love...n obvious...

Which Idol Do You Want to be Your First Kiss of 2015?

fb4f004179ddf0dde0ae89d2243c6aaf.png

The kiss that was not a passionate kiss, but a confirmation that signifies a guarantee of an assurance of their love...it's not the end..it's the beginning...he kissed...look her in the eye n smile...tumblr_nbub7pUM3N1sim5buo2_400.gif

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

yantz3 said: Yup...Wooyoung's hair was more hideous than ever... LOL 
b931a88c9c8a9e87b33f74e96a3f6db3.gif
55e3ede5f2ab513f42c05a6d2889469c.gif
cr to NUN1M
But you know that's hair style only for his performance (gayo)...But this guy still the sweetest with his princess...tumblr_ngvzq8GqtK1ta8odxo3_1280.jpg
He's in the month of October...tumblr_ngvuj86zNd1rzicw0o1_400.jpg
Phuketae58ec9d810784475b4af2c623bbd099.png
His picture in Phuket must be remind him with this... kekeke