[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@perryjoH 
thank you for the translation of the interview 
i never thought that wooyoung was a type of person who are interest in reading deep books 
looking at his answers he seems so mature 
and for the topics of the books i think that the excperiance of new different  love is what drive him to read them to understand the other party well 
or that's what i think....

Someone, I'm sorry I forgot who, had asked about the Glorious Day presser where Seyoung was asked about Wooyoung several pages ago. And @MsChiefy you asked about his signatures. Because I'm lazy {sorry!} here's the link to the comment where I wrote about it earlier: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27899251/#Comment_27899251
Let me know if you guys are looking for anything else!

@perryjoH, @tahspihan,@amera46…..wow he reading really deep book. 
My delulu mind:……hehehehehehe wooyoung ah……So u have decided to take time to make a decision of your love life and make sure you will make a promise to love each other forever?????
My question….who is she u have to understand the other party well wooyoung ah? I hope the question as same as mine delulu person.
One and only for wooyoung and YY nation seyoungie gungjungnim

@ujiyus1 Oh, duh. You know why I got confused, I was watching an interview with the GOT7 boys from yesterday and they kept saying "tomorrow, tomorrow". That, and the fact that I don't even know what day it is anymore. Sad life I live, haha.
Sure, take Wooyoung. I'll wrangle the rest of the rascals. Just remind him to make sure he calls a certain person to say goodnight!

Guest fencingirl

Thanx a lot @scuttler :-) I thought I have waited the replies 4 ages & wanted to sulk Btw why i can't find on the youtube regarding the question about wy......i spend alot of time searching 4 thatThe one which i found only about her drama Glorious Day
Btw,guys i'm curious about the tears in wy autographIs it after wgm or it is usual like that???

@shineehappypandas ...whoaa...another talented writers... that's so so great!! thank you! 
@perryjoH ...thanks to u too dear...
Aawww our princess pictures so pretty... she's glowing.... :x :x 
And Wooyoung! gosh ...Seyoung BF so handsome,cute,naughty,charming...OMO ... 
I like this one... he looks so cute n boyish.... 3412A7E0289D0E4FA5519DD7EF13230D_B1280_1
Cutie patotie... 0353187CFA463D23929D10B7C32534A4_B1280_1
Naughty face...3AAC7782AA27A922EE7F8F9EF2BA1BE6_B1280_1
Cr as tagged 

@fencingirl Sorry it took forever. I had meant to post it and just kept forgetting until I saw the other post about the autograph and went back to find it and boom! it was on the same post. I don't think there was a video? I'm not sure. I'll take a look and see. If you want to ping me to remind me if I don't get back to you within week?
As for the tears, it has always been there, I think. Although some of the autographs are just straight up "Y"s but I know that the tear drops were seen before he joined WGM. Hope that helps.

Interesting thing about the people in the following photo is that they all have been Seyoung's co-MC on Music Bank. So, they all know her to some degree... even before Wooyoung, himself. He's probably whining about missing her to them hahaha~~~~

ETA: I should add that Changmin was there on their first day when Jinwoon and Seyoung started their stint... so all of 2AM "knew" Seyoung before Wooyoung.

#JYPNATION 대기실상황..... 피곤하오.. :-) @2among @jinwoon52 @dddnnnmm

A photo posted by J.KWON (@kwon_jo) on Dec 12, 2014 at 7:49am PST

tumblr_nghovgpypm1qd38too1_400.jpg

Cr: 2Young Thailand Fan Page