[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest jwoocey

elfart

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"141207 2PM 5th Fan meeting - all night long JWY

@oolita & @diendong Bravo gurls, good job! Keep updating!! I am so curious what did he get her for their 200th day anniversary... nighties? kekekkekeee!!

4b05b5d0d6d40_68924b.jpg

@scuttler Your one shot is daebak ... my mind was so busy imagining 2Young and the twins with their uncles! I keep smiling ... feel so good  reading it!!
The twins .. Jang Eun Young and Jang Tae Young.. LOL!
vt-2.jpg?w=580&h=386
shutterstock_99322697-1.jpg
Twins-Stethascope.jpg

@jbum .... when can I get you next updates? heheee!!

@shineehappypandas Hope you'll recover fast dear.. take care and get well soon!

@PeggyM Mommy... I miss yaa!!

@misszy Thanks for lotsa 2Young pics and photos!! Keep it coming!

Who knows what is his poem is all about? I'm curious!!

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

scuttler said: @seyoungwooyoung6002 the song he posted is called: 이별, 참 못할 짓이더라 by 윤현상
@hidethistime posted it a while back. It's a ballad, but so very good! http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28026161/#Comment_28026161

Hello there.. This is what I thought about Woo Young IG recently..actually I'm so happy and agree with all of you @missauditor‌ @jann17‌ and others. As for me,it's like he's expressing himself for our support..(hehehe delulu mode) :D but we know he missed someone badly..his beloved. SeYoungie. And ..he's maybe on the phone all nite long,talking to his loves one~Seyoungie. And he couldn't falls into sleep because missing her so so much :)) that's why the song pops up- "Parting,it's really an impossible act". He just couldn't hide his feeling anymore.. :x Even during 2pm classes yesterday (sorry if I'm wrong about it) he request to sing "All night long" and Teacyon said that song is a little risqué to sing (inappropriate).woo young answer : that's why this is Crazy High school.. Hehehe..Or maybe he is crazy missing someone. Kekeke..and here's the lyrics. ~All Night Long~ Girl Come a little closer Let me show you what you've never felt before The time for just the two of us has come I've waited for this day more than anyone else Today, I'll show you my heart that no one has known before Now, relax as I hold you in my arms Close your eyes and count ..one..two..three..four As you count to ten, I'll take you to my room Chorus: All night long, Baby, All night long Take me Until the sun rises I want to be with you (Baby, I'm yours) Here, right here, hold me Give me permission into your heart (Girl, you're mine) There's no need to explain with words With just our eyes meeting I can feel everything I can know everything How much you've fallen for me Now relax and come to me Don't hesitate and hold me tight More, more, more a bit more I want to be like this for eternity, baby ~ Repeat chorus~ Rap: Yo ..out of all the girls who make up half of this world Me having met you I know it's to obvious for me to say its good luck But.. As I watch you now, those words come out When your eyes meet mine, those words come out of my mouth Oh my god Touch your red lips to my cheeks Keep melting my heart with sweet words.. Here, there, there,here,there, here,there,there Until the girl that's not you doesn't seem like a girl to me.. Minhe..sorry for my long post and sorry for my bad English.. And for FF writers..you guys awesome =D> @diendong‌ @oolita‌ @jbum‌ @scuttler‌ Thank you so much ^:)^

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

English meaning of the song that wooyoungee shares... I feelsad when I am listening to this song and reading english lyrics of song
:( maybe our wooyoung is sad..NO...I do not want him to be upset
:(( :((

At the Hottest Fan Meet, the 6 members wrote a

poem. This was what Wooyoung wrote as translated: (cr. egle0702)

@Egle0702: Like it Hot

Like this with you

Like it with you like this

I want to remember this moment more

I like the now that is hot like you

-JWY-

Who's love is hot with whom, Woooyungie? (delulu mode on overdrive!)

Sage_Turquoise said: At the Hottest Fan Meet, the 6 members wrote a poem. This was what Wooyoung wrote as translated: (cr. egle0702) @Egle0702: Like it Hot Like this with you Like it with you like this I want to remember this moment more I like the now that is hot like you -JWY- Who's love is hot with whom, Woooyungie? (delulu mode on overdrive!)

jwoocey said:

elfart

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"141207 2PM 5th Fan meeting - all night long JWY