[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hallo....i'm a newcomer here... but i've been following this forum as a silent reader...and i was moved to post my comment after i read @jann17 's long post.... very touching.... that's represent my feelings too... thanks...

scuttler said: Hello friends! So, I don't have a new chapter... That said, I was a bit inspired by the idea of little Wooyoungs and Seyoungs running around 2PM Café so I decided to write a quick one shot to share with you. I hope you enjoy! I should have the next chapter of the story up sometime soon. Not sure when, but hopefully by the end of the week. Until then, I hope you enjoy this little tidbit!
@scuttler …..I think…I left behind some part of your FF? I got a little confuse….when wy and seyoung gungjungnim married?

After 11 pages worth of backreading; I finally caught up! FF writers, @diendong‌ and @oolita‌; @jbum‌, and @scuttler‌, your masterpiece brings YY Nation something to look forward to, other than missing Seyoungie! While the tables have turned as to the status of their occupation, (Woo, working, and Seyoung, taking a break) Wooyoung is more expressive of his longing for her when they are apart.

His post at the beach, "Take care, baby;" and his heart sign while posing with Hollywood is a clear indication that he misses her a lot. What's funny is, his fans asked him if he is dating. So they tell him to just date, and they will understand!

Btw, who's oppa is LeL? :)

@lel1924: `를(lel) - `흰 눈 위의 햇살(feat. Lish)` 발표! http://bit.ly/1s37VxQ #MelOn http://twitter.com/lel1924/status/541811246882766848/photo/1

@alilla‌ [TRANS] Wooyoung's message on Christmas Tree -

"Although it is reaalllly cold~ㅠ.ㅠ Let's have a warm Christmas by

looking at our Christmas Tree~♡ I love~I love~!!I love you♡♡♡"

KOR>CHN by Christine0926

CHN>ENG by BesideWooyoung

maria1313 said: @alilla‌ [TRANS] Wooyoung's message on Christmas Tree - "Although it is reaalllly cold~ㅠ.ㅠ Let's have a warm Christmas by looking at our Christmas Tree~♡ I love~I love~!!I love you♡♡♡"

KOR>CHN by Christine0926
CHN>ENG by BesideWooyoung

@vanya dear...Welcome!.... try look at this ... http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1Hope it helps... 
@diendong @oolita and @scuttler ....daebak! Thanks darlings.... Your FF n scuttler mini FF are super!! :-bd :-bd >:D< >:D<
Aigoo...Seyoung BF so kyuuutt...tumblr_ng8ypcA0aR1qe4t2io1_500.jpg