[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@scuttler really... me too.. i just always see he always keep cool in every pic on the airport... this time is different n really funny.. i think he was just in hurry.. i hope for something good.. :)
n same with me.. i really miss seyoung too that make me tweet her a letter some days ago...
i just find a coincidence between this two pic that wy's took n sy's took its just like my feeling that we only can see wooyoung onscreen but not seyoung.. so sad... i hope she will comeback soon... 
[-O<
 B3y65G9CMAApTwt.jpg:large

@scuttler .... YAY..! but it's ok to take it slowly dear ...I mean after you done with work of course.... :D and look at that sumo mug... haha I remember WY n SY drank hot choco with it in your FF ... 
Nado ... I hope SY win something too and usually 2PM perform in drama's award...or maybe Taec,Chan or Junho win something and all the members come to support... I want to see the moment when SY speech n the camera roll to WY ... or when 2PM perform n the camera to SY...OMO ...I'm so miss them like crazy...me too...me too... I'll be upset if SY win something and she can't come...arrrgghh,,, just imagine it make me mad... 
~X( ~X(
@TiyoY ... you are welcome dear... 2PM deserved to win other award category,they work so hard for this come back...the member Jun-K composed the song,WY did the choreography with other member ( I read it somewhere...I forgot :D )... JYP should promote their album better! I just feel JYP didn't do as much like before because of the song not JYP song?... :( I dnt know it just my thinking though...maybe I'm wrong...
I can't imagine how fatigue Wy can be...they still have some concert, and the 'Guilty Love' Japan comeback, also Wooyoung Solo showcase in Japan...When can he get the time to meet his princess??.... N for sure I can imagine what they gonna do when they can meet each other after long separation... it must be.... you know...? kekekeke ;)) ;)) poking our awesome writers @scuttler @diendong @oolita and Erl (sorry dear I forgot your name spelling here) ....

Guest liestiana

During the event : Junho is essisted, Wooyoung is not amused. Backstage : Wooyoung is essisted, Junho is not amused :D>
>
Who wear sunglasses during award? Only JWYoung...... Wooyoung is the true ICE KING of MAMA 2014 =D> imagejpg3_zps612ec368.jpg~original
cr : as tagged

Guest tahspihan

OMG Mr. Jang 
B4DJ1DMCUAEZ7qA.png

cr as tagged (@2PM_Memoria)

he looks like a ghost wearing sunglasses (sorry wy,just kidding) :D:)) :)>-
B4ByQ8SCcAERLYA.jpg

cr as tagged 

Got more 2Young WGM music to share with y'all! These are from the the wedding episode.
1) Up - by Hayashi Yuki - the part where they're sitting on the sofa talking about being nervous2) The Drive Song (lounge) - by Yoohan 윤한 - the part before that when he was nervously waiting for her (one of my fave scenes) ... I could only get the version with him singing on Youtube... the lyrics are super cute though! If you want to DL let me know and I'll send you a link :)

@yantz3 that is my all time favorite mug, although I did not have any peppermint schnapps on hand to make delicious minty hot cocoa. I got it about 6 years ago when I had a layover in Tokyo on my way back to Thailand. And thank you for the love! I actually am taking the last two weeks of the year off starting from the 19th, so I'll have a lot of time on my hands and hopefully will be able to crank out a lot of chapters during that time! Fingers crossed! Also keeping my fingers crossed for Seyoung's dispute to be over very soon.

hi everyone!
i do agree that WY gave a very cool vibe during MAMA2014..guess we will never know what he was thinking at that time..perhaps worrying about missus since SY have a movie premier right around the corner..if she would be able to attend (since there are no news yet about her disputes)..

@scuttler - i guess all of us here is keeping our fingers cross and whatever body part that we can cross hoping for a faster settlement of SY disputes

2young fighting!

morning / evening y y nation 
i hope you all have a nice day 
- congrats 2pm fot best music video in mama2014 you guys deserve it 
- wooyoung style at mama2014 >>> definitely an idol 
- wooyoung running at the airport ok i'm starting to love the fact that he travels a lots if that means he miss seyoung  that much 
fighting y y nation

Guest kissueWoo

Vivi magazine interview: Q. The tidiest member? 

JK: Wooyoung. There’s no dust in his room at all! NK: Wooyoung. When I look at him from the side, I think he’s always cleaning something~ TY: Wooyoung. He’s always cleaning his room. WY: Me. Because I really like tidy and clean stuffs. JH: Jun. K. You’ll know if you go to his house. The arrangement order is perfect. CS: Nichkhun and Wooyoung. They’re both really good at arranging things. :)) so, i guess, its really safe to say that Wooyoung is really neat freak? Hahaha :)) =)) ;)

Dear YYLovers please show our power once again!! they're on the 13th now...

please do vote our couple to be the most favorite We Got Married Couple

here's the link and don't forget to leave sweet comment about them :x

http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/

YYNATION fighting! ;)

Guest amore00777

4 consecutive posts, what's with this brat today? :)) this is very.. unlikely  :> not complaining though, just plain curious :D

Maybe he is very happy mood now. Wooyoung, Did you meet seyoung last night? Kekeke :D

Woo, it's Christmas season! The mother-daddy-uncle-grandfather of all Christmas songs is playing on the radio again! :D

I can imagine Wooyoung singing this for that "ex" he dedicated that kiss song to. And that new girl he gave his heart to in this new year is.. guess who? :>

Of course this is 2009 so ignore my random ramblings. :P

*flies away again*

wooyoung last ig update "the video wherer he dance "
i think it is the same place where he and seyoung go after his birthday to record the song 
wooyoung is seyoung the one who was filming you ??? :P :P
it is always good to see him active and post a lot that means he is in good mood and the reason starts with "s"