[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chaa he and his wife are one of my favorite couples. I loved the original "Step Up" film where they met. I shipped them then and was so happy to hear that they got hitched. One of the best couples in Hollywood. I also love that they began as co-workers, then friends, then more. They are also very quiet in terms of scandal and news, even though he's very popular, which is a path that I hope 2Young will be able to follow throughout their friendship/relationship.

Guest PerryjoH

Woo looks tired but happy to back home~yes there is no place like home specially when someone waiting!So excited to back home never done to updated his homecoming b4 plus the flight no#?suspicious rather than obvious lol!!his random SNS updated while in U.S Tour specially in L,A,are obviously updating his whereabout to someone who have tantrums[ jeolousy ]for his free time in L,A lol!!aigoo he is updating until 2 a.m.then in 6 a.m.he posted the love sign and playing piano, i think he never sleep b4 the concert!! when someone madly in love are transparent and do things that never done b4 like uri Woo~and i know the feeling cause the relationship is still in peak [bloossom]their just started their journey unlike the other member who dated a year[khunfany already in halfway journey]and Woo is really obviously in love even some hottest are suspecting his behaviour lately!!And we YY shippers living in delusional land is getting worst!!wae??if there is a fire there is a smoke!!i am ryt?hahahha,,aigoo i know some of shippers here are not young anymore to act like crazy in their dellusion,,wer not born yesterday to not understand what is goin on!!OK ladies have a goodnyt this is my dellusional analyze to Woo's U,S tour!!feel free to comment or add some spicies lol!!Nyt!!

;)

jann17 said: After watching and reading all these fan accounts...i seriously have renewed respect for park seyoung...how did she ever resist not jumping all over wy...being in the same blanket wt him, in his arms and him begging for a kiss from her? what kind of self restraint does she use?...Girl...u must really hv royal blood on u somewhere...coz we already know u like him...how did u ever stop yrself?? I just can't....no wonder he was so bewildered by her reactions most of the time...most girls would've given him anything that he wants...but i m proud of u seyoung ahhh...coz i wont be able to do it...being the pervvy me Sorry...i just had to comment...will continue lurking now...and @luis2pm ...junho is mighty fiiiineee tooo... @-) :x

Wooyoung great and funny dances. Sorry for the long post I don't know to use Spoilers. Please enjoy!

Wooyoung dancing with her Mom watching. His Omma must be really proud.

Wooyoung with Junho. The cute dancing twins.

Must watch. Funny. Wooyoung DT dance battle. Other members dances were funny too.

Wooyoung and Psy Dance Battle

Wooyoung Santi dances. Wooyoung King of Santi.

And he's really good at dancing. Wooyoung as a hip hop dance consultant at Dancing with the Stars

credits: to all uploaders
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"

Two hours and few minutes to go before landing!!

B3GwxUsCIAAjPOH.jpg

PARK SEYOUNG.... you better be ready!! This dude is missing you so much!!

B3CdnrOCIAAaw_o.jpg:large

cr: as tagged

EDIT: DISPATCH  .... go do your job! LOL

Lol. Dispatch needs to produce some real time news.

I love that WY is really fashion all the time.

@yantz3 It was a little bit of both. My company sent me there for a conference we were sponsoring, but I also have most of my family there. Glad you like the idea. I'm even thinking a good domestic destination would be Busan again, where they visit his family and his mom teaches them a few of his favorite dishes. I could probably plan out enough destinations for a 52-week stint. I love traveling and food, so I think it would be super fun to produce a show like that.
Trying to crank out the next chapter as I type. Should be up in the next few days as I get over the jet-lag!

morning chingus!
yesterday thread was interesting...but what captures my attention was the fact that WY was sooo happy and anxious going back home...miss someone so much eh WY
;)
anyway have a great day today...

@scuttler I've wanted to post that your idea was brilliant but somehow I got distracted by the FBI work of flight tracking, stalking his IG and screening through his airport fashion! LOL! I like your idea of that kind of show.. We have it in our local tv programme but it is about going to a recommended restaurant/eatery stalls, some cooking tips (no detailed recipe though coz I'm sure those chef wanted to keep it their secret), then trying out the food. So the different in your idea is they have to cook the dishes themselves ... I like it!! .... Get a good rest and once rested, pleasee...pleaseee....the updates of your FF! :)

Done throw tantrum on SALT.
I vote her to leave that management.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/pann-park-shin-hye-is-being-used-to.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Maybe to JYP or could be in YG (But YG actor division kinda mess...LOL, the artists must creative by theirself to find the job :D just like Goo Hye Sun lolll)

was reading the article posted in the spoiler...i do hope the dispute will end quickly..i miss our princess..hope WY takes good care of SY..I too vote her to leave her management..pick JYP!..then WY would be very happy...

:))

DaniaH said: Done throw tantrum on SALT.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/pann-park-shin-hye-is-being-used-to.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Maybe to JYP or could be in YG (But YG actor division kinda mess...LOL, the artists must creative by theirself to find the job :D just like Goo Hye Sun lolll)

@ujiyus1 thanks! I want it to be part exploring and learning about new cultures and part showing that you don't have to be a Le Cordon Bleu level chef to still make delicious food. And I would want the focus to be on local businesses and not franchise-y establishments. I mean, seeing that they could "spend a night" at a B&B in Korea, I'm sure they'll be fine with Mom & Pop B&Bs abroad. I always love shows that focus more on the local community than flash. I figured the couple who were able to get dirty in a mudflats together would be more than happy to go grocery shopping at open air farmers' markets together... let me go into my corner and envision their farmers' market date...

Done throw tantrum on SALT.

The article sent chills down my spine. What exactly do they mean by sponsor?! And the comments, they are just so urgh!

@DaniaH @lady4 @chic-chic @hidethistime Here are some things about that article: 1) it's almost two years old. 2) Netizenbuzz is the worst; the owner has said it herself that she only picks negative articles and comments to post, which doesn't show the full story.
Sure, some people think that Seyoung was using PSH to push herself into the industry. Then again, there are idiots out there who says that everyone in JYP should be thanking and kissing Suzy's feet because she earns the most in the company, even though it had already been debunked by JYP himself that 2PM are the highest revenue generating artists in the label.
Seyoung is very much loved and adored by those who follow the drama community. If you go to DramaBeans and look up her tag, people there ADORE her. Even most of them were rooting for her to win the heart of the main lead in "Fashion King" over Sulli.
I know we're all still very bitter about the whole contract deal, but please know that a lot of people adore Seyoung. Those who make negative comments are most likely PSH die-hards who are overprotective of their own bias, understandably, or are grosely misinformed. She's got a long and prosperous road ahead of her. This is merely a little bump in the road. She's got an awesome support group in her family, fans, friends, and, of course, Wooyoung.
Stay strong, friends, we'll all get through this.

@scuttler‌ u just don't know how your kind words calmed my heart a little. Im on mobile right now and on the verge of tears after reading only half of the freakin comments in that freakin article. They make it look like SY is selling herself to get roles wtf! I need air but really thank you hun

@scuttler aaahh...you're so lucky...I love your job..travel but working... I used to have a job like that too... travel around the world...kkkk...but not anymore... :(  :( The idea about the show...OMG why am I feel so exciting...it's like a dream if it possible to happen...my delulu immediately turn on and imagine how they would look very lovely and romantic...feeding each other...and they're both a good MC ... :D It must be so interesting... travel to Rome,Venice...?awww....
Anyways...I have nothing to do...I've been watching all of 2young episode over n over again,watching 2PM world tour...2PM airport fashion,and Wooyoung especially...So I miss any hint from him... It's almost winter and I know he's not going to wear his snapback... coz I'm still hoping he's gonna wear that hoangdae hat... :D I look at his GGDB beannie that he wore ...and that is actually a Golden Goose Deluxe Brand...and the same brand with his special 'PARK' (SKP) beannie...kekeke.._e3e11517bc1c0d37bc527921d341eda2.png_74db1ae7e9a2645b0f3492113b311a38.png_b5c91e9462114d291d58a3275febb988.png_b3e399f6773398d69374d63514a331db.png

The white one actually a woman hat... maybe he borrow it from the 'Park" lady...LOL... :)) I'm so ridiculous now... I'm just bored ...don't mind me... :D 
Bonus : This is a fancam that I really like ...the song really suit him,and he look so freakin' HOT!! and cool here...I like his hairstyle too...

One more... :D Jun-K rubbing or touching his nape here...but it's totally different when SY did it right? xixixi... he's super cute in here too....Ottoke..!I'm so doom...