[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jann17 I'm with you, I didn't like SY very much at first and was pro-Wooyoung. 
He seemed like he was trying so hard in the first episode, and she just wasn't giving him anything. I'm sure it was the editing, it has to be the editing, but he kept trying to figure out how to get past the awkward stage quickly- since they were supposed to be "married" after all- and she was just sitting there, setting traps for him. Not telling him where they've met before, asking if he likes brash or quiet girls. How is he supposed to answer that?! Poor dude. I was asking myself, where's the cutie that bought giant teddy bears? 
But like @Sage_Turquoise said, she's giving that front to WY, but in her BRI she's all, "Yellow. That's what I saw. Ah! Thankfully I know. It's someone I know!" Really?!! She could tell from the top of his head who he was? That's amazing! She really was a fan of his. She liked that it was him. Why can't she give him some hints that she was excited?
And then in their press conference, WY: I look forward to doing events. I like events. SY: I don't like events. She kept doing stuff like this! Raining on his parade. How am I supposed to warm up to this girl? She's not making it easy for her partner; she's not making it easy for me as a viewer. 
Then, like @crazymiss mentioned: Jinwoon. For me the viewer, I felt better about the two of them as a couple when Jinwoon said when Seyoung called him he didn't know about WGM and thought that someone had set them up on a blind date. She was asking about WY the person, not how to navigate the variety show. If someone who knows both of them was supportive of them dating for real… well then… let me give her another chance…
What sealed the deal for me was when she reached over to touch his hair in the car after the gym and before the amusement park. I have been there. I have been the infatuated girl who can't figure out the right way to flirt, and will just impulsively do something out of nowhere because I just can't hold it in any longer. Her giddy reaction after she finally did it. That was my aha! moment. 

hi all...
miss yy like crazy...
so i make my little review in my week end ...

when they like each other:
- wy can't look at her properly but sy just stare him trough...
- wy very nervous but sy very blunt...
- wy just want to look manly in front of sy n sy just look like ice princess but warmly inside...
- they r very nervous of skinship...
- wy gaze is very lovely...
- sy smile is very sweet...

when they love each other:
- wy just stare  look at her all the time..but sy can't look at him properly
- wy very confident but sy very shy..
- wy just want to spoiled by sy n sy just spoil him lovingly...
- they cant get enough of skinship..very lovey dovey..
- wy gaze is very deep...
- sy smile is very lovely...

n dear @jann17 about confessing to each other, i think wy always confess to sy...

• 1st he stated her as his ideal type..
  • then when their wedding day he confess to her through his song that he like her like crazy
  • at sy birthday actually for me the highlight is his confess..i think he was very nervous coz its his    1st confession face to face not through card or letter or song or phone but in front of sy...HE TOLD HER DIRECTLY  THAT HE LOVE HER..
  • and when they do paragliding he shout on the sky "i love u" to sy
  • and i think wy do it many time so thats why at their last ep on the show (and their starting point in real life as a lover...)  sy said sorry to him coz she's not expressive.. 
and i can see them more intimate at their last ep... do u believe its the end? then u should watch their gaze n their gesture properly...i watch sy drama 1st at "faith" i find her gaze n smile just elegant...n then after WGM i watch her another her old drama...so i compare it to her smile n gaze with wy..it just different...they just look like deeply in love. wy gaze is very deep when he look at sy...and sy just keep avoid him and very shy and she always smile lovingly...

OMG now i miss them already...i wish some day they can cast on "superman is back" as a family with a cute child just like tablo and kang hye jung...that is my wish...n i hope my wish came true...

n for now i pray for sy and wish everything will be ok for her and and wish everything running smoothly for sy and wy both of their career n their love life ..amen [-O<

n this is one of my fav selca: lover's vacation selca..
tumblr_ndllzvZ27b1tm88afo1_500.jpg

love yy
love yy nation..yy famz...
:x

n dear @NorsalwaA and @ujiyus1 when i read ur coment bout ur dream it just make me lol..just like u guys i wish i have a dream bout them 2 ( coz i really miss them)..but instead i dream of sy and chansung play 2gether...in my dream cs want to piggyback sy but sy fool him and make him fall to the water..and cs just laugh very loud n they keep laugh 2gether...n after i woke up i just smile ear 2 ear coz i imagine how if wy got this dream..maybe everytime he meet cs he will be stare fiercely to cs after he got that dream n cs will be just look at him without clue...i just keep imagine wy stare at cs..n it make me =))

Guest itslyss

Oh noo~

I think I made a mistake.. with the petition, the part where "Why is this important..." Should I supposed to copy and paste the letter written? :-S

Guest ocha23_

@oshinsue‌ Iove the just for today song too. There's only 1 fancam wy's focus on thia song. I think it was on 2PM fan meeting back in 2013 grown album era. I will let you know as soon I find the link.

Ah, I keep thinking about the question that said what is your fav song that will your hear when it rain.. I forgot wy's answer..

and btw taec answered with 100th day anniversary..

The petition is going good so far, we have 188 signatures.  Please keep getting the word out to whoever you can to sign it.  I think we need numbers like we had on the poll for it to make any impact on MBC, so that means we really got to work hard YY Nation!!!  I know it would be worth it in the end, if we could all end up having discussions after watching the BTS footage....this is my dream for us.  
Then onward to the next project.....which we could also use your help with....getting official fan club members.  How great would it be if there was a YY Nation Fan Club wreath outside of a 2PM concert? or at the Fashion King premiere?  Being able to do those things, unfortunately costs money......which means we need members who will help raise this money for our couple. I realize this is where things stop being "fun" and become more serious, because money begins to be involved.  I live on a limited budget, so I know how things are for some of you.  @desertflower and I have been waiting for a certain number of members before we start with making our club a real "non-profit" organization.  This costs money to start up and as of right now, we are already in the negative, because of the website (thanks to @desertflower for paying for that herself, which you probably were not aware of).
Anyhow...I don't want this to sound like a sales pitch or a lecture or anything of the sort.  I know there are so many of you out here that really want to support WY and SY.  I am not sure why our membership numbers do not reflect that.  I have put out the word on all the fanpages and it is even being sent out by other fanpages as well.  Does anyone have any suggestions or comment on this??  I really would like to hear from you all, since this is where this all started....not on Facebook, Twitter or IG....but here in this thread is where the birth of YY Nation occurred.  Since this is all of YOUR fan club, I would really like to hear from you on how you think things should be going and what we can do to make this more successful.  
Enough seriousness.  I want to thank those who give their un-ending support to, not only WY and SY, but to me and @desertflower, who are doing our best to be good representatives for you all.  Without you all, I really would have given this up a long time ago....because there are days that it's not so easy, but one or more of you are there to pick me back up and give me strength to continue.  So, thanks for being here when I need that.  I think I have met some of the most wonderful people in the world here, and no matter what happens in the future, I have made some great friends for life!  Love you guys!!
Let's get together for our Saturday Slumber party and watch episode 5 tonight.  I'm going out with my kids for dinner and some fun, but will be back to join you all later.  Episode 5, when the red jackets appear and the butterflies are purchased.  I love WY's BRI, when he's talking about the couple look "Seyoung doesn't like couple looks, but we have couple looks, but Seyoung doesn't like it, so I don't like it"....he's just so cute!!!
Oh and I have a confession....I actually tried to watch the new couple.....tried being the key word.  I couldn't finish their first episode.  I just can't help it, the feeling I have when I watch them....it's like that term they use in Korea to describe guys "greasy"....that is the vibe I get....it just doesn't come across as lovey-dovey to me.  I think I am too tainted by WY and SY (LT and Sora)....this just doesn't do it for me.  The best thing though, there is an article about them on Soompi so I now have the WGM PD's name for sending the petition :D
Hope to see most of you back her later.....Have a great day/night my lovelies!!!  :x >:D< :x >:D<

I love it when you guys analyze the couple!
I am with @jann17 and @nellebean that I personally didn't warm up to Seyoung at first. While Wooyoung was not shy with his affection and aegyo toward Seyoung,she was more cautious and protective with reciprocating back her feelings to him. It was not until WGM ended for them that I realized that Seyoung was just misunderstood. They each just have different styles of expressing themselves. I think she summed it up when she confessed to Wooyoung on the last episode that she is sorry for being "awkward" with expressing herself. It gave me comfort that Wooyoung comforted and assured her that no, she is not. I think what he meant was that even though she is indeed "awkward", he understood her.

Guest young30

@ihdiarbhee‌ thanks for update.. really sad to see Wooyoung and Seyoung like that.. :( now 3 AM in my country, and when I woke up and then read your ff update, now like my sleepy eyes mixed with tears..it feels heavy to open my eyes :-< but really thanks to you @ihdiarbhee‌.. :-bd
i have to read 3 pages back.. I'll read it tommorow #:-S Good night, girls :-h

I need to make a simple little reminder to all of you, just in case we start attracting more MOD attention....please DO NOT quote images.  I notice some of you do not delete out the images when you are quoting someone's comment....up until now, I have not said anything, but I don't want to take any chances of the Shipper Mods coming in and overly monitoring our thread.  I am also being careful about keeping "on topic" (I think I'm the worst about that) or at least putting in "spoiler" any off-topic pictures or comments.  We have not had any issues, but I just want to keep it that way.
Thanks for understanding and cooperating :D