[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Ahh really thank you unni,, looking forward to see your new mv., kyaaa :x :x gumawo unni @jbum hope this is not for the last coz i love your mv.. :) :-*

Unni @oolita i really want to sleep right now :(( :(( but why i'm still lurking here and see you post the new ff? Ottoke ottoke?? Seriously i have to read it first before i sleep.. I'm going crazy right now., :-O *throw my ipad and slap my face* and now 2.30 am, and my conection totally bad.. I won't sleep before i read the ff :(( :(( :((

oolita said: Almost 2AM here but who needs sleep anyway? sleep is for the weak  @-)
I just finished translating and editing two parts of the fanfic. Yes, two parts! U didn't hear me wrong. So here goes.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/4/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/822468/5/it-can-t-be-someone-else-it-has-to-be-you-wgm-wooyoung-jangwooyoung-parkseyoung-2young-yycouple-2youngcouple

Cr: @diendong

Just want to take a minute and say a HUGE thank you to @desertflower...she has taken the ball and run with it almost clear across the world.  Thanks to her, we will soon have a website (yes, a website!!) and will hopefully have a way for people to donate funds, so we can purchase items to show our support for our couple.  I could not even imagine how to go about all this, so I am so very grateful to her for helping get this all accomplished.
Also, thanks to @Sage_Turguoise, @Oshinsue, and @jbum for volunteering to help out...I greatly appreciate all of your support.
To those of you who have come and visited and "liked" our Facebook page....also thank you all so much for supporting our couple.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE TO COME!!!
keep-calm-and-stay-tuned-265.png

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

I'm so sad because when see them. it comes to mind quickly that i can't see them one more time on saturday
:(( :(( :(( :((
i love them so much forever , i'm going to crying now
:(( :((
i choose my favorite scenes from our lovely 2young
:(:(

and i want share my favorite scenes with you my friends
:x

qu7mg8ffduqemo06m0q1.jpg

0dnbv84o6smaoots1pfi.jpg

snhxrn6h91dfrh9x3c89.jpg

2j60r7x5kfupgvbyrh7z.jpg

22nslvgyck9loqa31qay.jpg

jc1fl2ddfuz7v6jhhbky.jpg

2uc3izf5c9b7denttm06.jpg

vhb4vc84v0ht15xvqj0v.jpg

qfdknj2xiijhzyk1wi03.jpg

dka18vgmphg2f5ncc78z.jpg

stjlxkgzv9ae8dyvvbpl.jpg

aslcjpq45rztwe6p1klh.jpg

hsi65b5o0nrdfhvuqybs.jpg

goujda2oykvlehwqzm1g.jpg

s3bnzroocg020m7871li.jpg

2swr592r2t9kqwbr9vej.jpg

smo6qtkhc6vrowvfiep6.jpg

u3y1ccey8n2097r3d12z.jpg

fqmc51geo1g9wvuvt8ea.jpg

89lg876tt281fpxxpak1.jpg

wxw0n2vbfdjit9p65tgv.jpg

83k9gup0dkkb76fp1ec6.jpg

880h0p3nh2o3aqb15dp6.jpg

rowxn37h2qk8z6dntyly.jpg

ntsgp8g27cy567iwet8z.jpg

I found interesting similarity from what wooyoung's wrote on the bench and @diendong @oolita‌ FF.

Wooyoung wrote " i don't have pride in front of the person i love that person is you, without change".

From ff, it was when nickhun give wooyoung advice "the most important thing is hold on to the feelings you have for each other. Just don't let your pride get in the way".

It feels like wooyoung took all his hyung's words!!

Is it just coincidence or else maybe you guys stalk them (2pm) 24hours??

Hmm fishy :-?

Anyway i do love your ff! Keep 'em coming juseyoo.....

Guest khanhnguyen1483

rosera said: Anyoeng Someone want slow motion to re-watch 
2YoungEP33-8.gif  
2YoungEP33-9.gif 2YoungEP33-10.gif

AGAIN, i dont know why but the more i watch this kiss scene , the happier i feel :P , there is no doubt that this is the happiest ending ever in WGM , the kiss makes me feel like it marked a new level of their relationship , more love, more trust each other , and be closer with each other then the kiss reminds me of scene when Seyoung got jealous ( i dont remember exactly which episode ) but at that time Wooyoung was really surprised and serious about reaction of Seyoung ( in my opinion he thought she liked him, not obvious but he can feel that " A, seyoung like me, that's why she is jealous , am I right or i'm misunderstanding ??????? " ) 
additionally, the kiss, when she thought their marriage was over makes relationship be at a higher level , i'm so happy that i wanna cry and smile alot :D
the last thing i wanna say is IF I SAY IF in the future they are not be together, it doesnt mean some people separate them, i means that's their choice , ALL THE SHIPPERS 'VE TRIED BEST TO DO EVERTHING YOU CAN , THEN ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUSELF, AND THERE IS NO REGRET ANYMORE 
I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO ALL SHIPPERS :) FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART 

I asked a moderator about what we do for changing the header for this thread and let them know we cannot get in contact with the original page starter, this is the response I received:
ebullience 2:12PMAsk among the shippers to have one person officially be in charge of the thread from now on and request a thread transfer.Well???? I am asking her how we request a thread transfer...I have never heard of such a thing.  Anyone hear experienced in this??  This seems like a lot to go through to get "YY Nation" up there, but I think it's worth it....what about you all??

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

i am so wonder why seyoung look at him like that after he kiss her lips ??!!!!!???  may be she was sad because he kiss her lips so late  or maybe she was happy because she can touch wooyoung's lips

nntjv6p29ayvnwdg2obl.jpg
:(( :((

merry9oround said: I'm satisfied with the ending.. :)
The last scene showed how they're still talking happily and didn't show how they're separated from each other like how I've often seen for other WGM ending..
One thing that hit me really hard was the final messages on the chair from WY (thanks @bladerunner for the translation). 
"In front of the woman I love, things like pride doesn't exist any more.Still remains unchanged, that person...is you! Thank you."
It reminds me a lot to his self-composed solo song on 2PM Japanese album..

English lyrics:
Jang Wooyoung - Give Up (English Translations)
I've never had this feeling beforeEven if I'm not used to it, it's OKMy pride needs to leave right nowI won't hurt you, no
It only belongs to you, the skinshipBecoming rumours, gossipNo love, you teach meNo love, you teach me
That night passed by so silentlyThat kind of dream, baby girl, I don't want to have anymore, oh
I want to protect youI've thought about this before, how many times?I want to see your face, and to you, I give up, up, up, upI can't hide or pretend anymoreLet's face everything honestly, babyGive up, give up, give up, up
The feeling of two people being togetherHow I long for us to keep being connectedWhat's there to be proud of?If I had thrown it away earlier, it would've been so much better, oh
Silently, unknowingly, pulling awayUntil it becomes rumours, gossipDon't know, you teach meDon't know, you teach me
Every night, you quietly come into my embraceLet's continue having this kind of dream, oh
I'm not joking, it ain't a lieI'm all for you, how many times?I want to see your face, and to you, I give up, up, up, upThis kind of feeling cannot be suppressedI'm helpless against your smileGive up, give up, give up, up
The you who exists in my body is so alive and beautiful,So beautiful girl, babyYour quivering and shining lipsMakes it difficult to resist, cos you are my baby
I want to protect youI've thought about this before, how many times?I want to see your face, and to you, I give up, up, up, upI can't hide or pretend anymoreLet's face everything honestly, babyGive up, give up, give up, up 

May be taken out with full credits.

CREDITS: 

Sakurina_Chan x Retropedia (JPN) ; Retropedia (ROM) ;

DearJWY张佑荣中文个站@tieba (JPN / JPN > CHN TRANS) ;

Dimes@2ONEDAY.COM (CHN > ENG TRANS)

I do wish this is also what he feels right now for SY :\"> 

I hope the best for both.. And thank you all for the awesome discussion in this thread :)

PS:Do you realize that MBC posted another cut for our couple?
http://youtu.be/2KHXxCAZXIw

It's just 2 seconds video (I think MBC made a mistake) but some of the comments there made me LOL...

Hey guys, I took @bladerunner partial subs and put them into a video for anyone who wants to watch them.I just couldn't wait so I tried to put the subs on the video myself </3 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGS1GiZ1Ktw&list=UUG9Q5VVYZpk-fdZ9kUnUi8Q

Just FYI:
I requested the Moderator to change the heading above to take out the "WGM Couple" and to change it to "The YY Nation"....since most of  you have adopted that now.  I hope there aren't any objections :D
Celebrating our new name!!
Celebrate2.0.gif

Wouldn't it be cute to have something like this with YY Couple on it???
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-7CFQTUZN1b5I22gY5eJ

tumblrm68ghkujhl1ryu3g1.gif
we-got-married.jpg

Guest ylndptrc

2pm member was so active on twitter last night. Only one member is missing. Uri baby wooyoung! Lol. Where is he???? I bet he's to busy with someone else :)) :)) :))

Do you know what other social media they have??  I have put on WY's IG account....will do so every time he posts something.  Would you be able to help out with this???  I could use as much help as possible :D

I think I have read it somewhere in this thread. You don't have to go back far. It's should be somewhere before 600 page mark. Don't remember.

Wooyoung said something in that interview about dating where he was wearing the beanie and glasses about how he wants to experience a break up so he could be a better song writer... so should we expect another solo album with a certain lady as a featured singer?
Also, someone had already brought up this moment between the two. But there's just something so intimate about EVERYTHING in this photo. Be it the slight hand holding or the smiles. I love them. So. Friggin'. Much. Unfortunately this was capped from my phone... will try to get a better quality later when I'm on my laptop. But here's something to whet your appetites.
tumblr_nbx1dwXPzY1qd38too1_500.jpg

Only two couple in wgm makes me crying so much...Hongki-Mina and Wooyoung-Seyoung..
:((

I think this is too early and sudden...

how about dance??? they practice a lot and they can't show to us a full dance..

how about song ??? they make a beautiful song and they can't perform at stage... (like yonghwa and seohyun couple)

how about their things which full memory at their home?? they have many cute pictures, animal, blanket, white bear, etc and they just show a chair...

how about wedding photo ??? they can't do that and we just dream to see that...

But...this is the best wgm couple...
:x

sorry for my poor english..
:(