[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

WooYoung was not sad, but almost giddy happy...(.he may have had a moment or two because she was feeling sad), but he was not sad...WHY? Because this dude looked like he made a decision in his head. This was not a goodbye for him! He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there WOULD be more time spent together after this exit. 

@happy2bhere I totally agree with you. I saw like you. He wasn't sad. There is something in his mind (good thing) which we have to wait to see.

Guest missklutz

ok guys, my korean is really basic as i've only attended a basic course in my uni before and then got to improve it when i went to korea for a summer exchange last year. so it may not be very accurate and i couldn't understand all that they were saying. mostly just a gist of it! here it goes! (note, (???) means i don't understand)
The episode started with wooyoung complaining that her skirt was too short! And she apologized after that. After she apologized, he say nope, pass! Then they recieved that dreadful mission card.  Once they glanced at it, Sy: what's this? Then they started readin the mission card. After reading it, wy: (???), and that this mission card is very scary. :( then sy: what this? In the bri, she said she couldn't believe it and kept reading over and over again cuz she couldn't believe what she was reading. (Sorry, couldn't understand wy's bri). After that, wy: let's get married for real then! Seyoung blanks out and he jokes with her. Afterwich, he said: let's not think about anything and just do whatever we wish to do today. Then he said he wants to go on a date while holding hands and asked where. She said anything. Then they said some stuff that I don't understand again. 
Hongdae Wy: what shall we do?Sy: I'm excited!At the ice cream shop,Sy: what flavours shall we eat?Wy: this one and that one.Shopkeeper points to sy: so pretty!Wy: pretty right?After shopkeeper gave dry ice to wy, Sy: honey, are you a bull?I couldn't quite understand sy's bri,But wy's bri: this woman is my wife! I liked that a lot and I totally felt very happy! (I couldn't understand the middle part) but he ended with, when other people look at us, they will envy us. This is my wife. This is my woman. That kind of feeling. (Couldn't understand the last few sentences again)
In the hat shop,He puts on a hat for her and said cute!Onscreen captions: so sweetHe puts on red cap for her, she asked: what's this?Then he picks out the colour full cap and said, how about this?Sy: try! try it! All the caps suits you a lot! Wy puts on the cap for her and said again, "ah so cute!"
Back out at the streets, Sy: what shoudl we do with the sofa?Wy: (???)Sy: (???) I think the gist is to donate the sofa. And decided to donate it to the park.
In bri, Wy: the sofa was the centerpiece in our house, (???), when we sat on the sofa, I felt that we were a real couple.
At the workshop,Wy: ah, this is a chair filled with our memories.The carpenter came in and they said they want to donate the sofa to a park and wants to paint it. He asked why donate, I think they said they were getting divorced. I think!!! I'm inferring a lot here! While painting the chair, they discussed about how they were still quite awkward when making the chair. And how they used to be amazed at how the other couples were hugging each other. (???)
i'll work on the 2nd part, but i really don't understand most of it. so for that, i'll really be summarising it a lot. i'll post it later!

@happy2bhere‌ aren't they a little more encouraging of each other's actions, don't you think? As other couples in the past would return each others' rings, and separate what mementos they want to keep for each other; these two were not given the chance to do that! What gives? If we think about it, yesterday's episode was not a typical ending of a WGM virtual marriage. IMO, it was a date; and at the end of it, after a talking things through, they came to a decision to make their relationship official. Seyoung's sadness stemmed from the fact that since Wooyoung will be very busy with 2pm's comeback; she won't get a chance to see him every week like when they are taping. She kinda regretted the times that she was distant to him; wanted to show him she can give more love to him but that chance was cut short. Wooyoung on the other hand, basing on his reactions after hearing her confession, confirmed his feelings for her, and decided to seal that with a kiss! He knew that he cannot let go of his only wife! The one destined for him, from the very start! Their love story is extraordinary! From the clue puzzle of their similarites, to the parallelism of their childhood as royalties; it is indeed a fairytale story! And we 2Young shippers, will hope and pray harder that they will end up together for real, and live happiliy ever after! (I feel like I'm floating in 2Young heaven, right now, just thinking of their future together!) :D

Guest PerryjoH

i read back all the comment after the streaming i laughed when YY sofa donated somewhere in local park,,somebody saying that freaking oppas get rid the sofa somewhere in Nort Korea

O:-) =)) oh my god we are all crazy,,how can we go back in reality [-O< [-O

Guest bladerunner

I just finished watching the chinese subbed..Oh, man....I cry my heart out.
When I watch unsub, I say: Damn, WooYoung is really brave and show so much love toward SeYoung.But after finished watching the chinese subbed, it is SeYoung that I admire more.
She is so blunt and honest. She just opened herself up in national TV like that.
She loves WooYoung sooo much.

I die...Sob Sob....
I would love to do rough translation for you girls but they talked too much in the episode. Let me know which part is the one you wanna know the most.I will do my best to translate it. 

bladerunner said: I just finished watching the chinese subbed..Oh, man....I cry my heart out.
When I watch unsub, I say: Damn, WooYoung is really brave and show so much love toward SeYoung.But after finished watching the chinese subbed, it is SeYoung that I admire more.
She is so blunt and honest. She just opened herself up in national TV like that.

I die...Sob Sob....
I would love to do rough translation for you girls but they talked too much in the episode. Let me know which part is the one you wanna know the most.I will do my best to translate it. 

@bladerunner It is up to you.. What is your touching part???
(coz I don't want to say I want all.. eieiei)
Thanks for your kindness and work hard..  :x

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2PM’s Wooyoung Gives Park Se Young a Goodbye Kiss for Their Last Time on “We Got Married”

deedeegii September 13, 2014

On the September 13 broadcast of MBC’s “We Got Married,” 2PM’s Wooyoungand actress Park Se Young received their very last mission card letting them know that their virtual marriage is now coming to an end.

During the episode, the two of them were caught by surprise at the sudden news of their parting. Knowing that they didn’t have much more time to spend with one another, the couple tried to enjoy their last date by doing all of the things they had always wanted to do together, including a street-date while holding hands.

In an interview with producers, Wooyoung confessed his thoughts about saying farewell to his virtual wife: “It felt like I was breaking up with my girlfriend in real life. It was the same. I have to accept it, but I don’t want to.”

As it got closer to the end, the 2PM member decided to give Park Se Young one last kiss, as she was crying at the thought of saying goodbye.

When asked about the kiss, Wooyoung shared, “I really, really wanted to kiss her. I just really wanted to make her tears stop.”

It's half past 2 and I couldn't sleep. Been checking this forum the entire day... Just overwhelmed by the fact that I can no longer see them date on screen. But it's nice to spot Seyoung still wearing that puzzle ring. For the detectives of this thread, please take note of the puzzle ring if she attends any event in the future! That would be the most validating evidence of them harbouring feelings/dating privately in the future. 
As a first time and last ever WGM shipper, I think some scenes are scripted but raw emotions are not that easy to hide. I agree with the above-mentioned comments that their body language potrays a huge sense of importance that each play in their heart. Seriously, if this is a drama series, and both of them are really acting 100% of the time, they would have ended up with Daesang in any broadcasting corps. I'm not saying all the emotions are real. i know acting are involved in certain parts, but as a viewer, I think that last moment spent in that cafe is really genuine. I don't think you can really mimic those emotions. I applaud Wooyoung for holding back his disappointment and possibly(tears?). In that scenario, I thought that was important to keep that ending bittersweet and not outright sadness of ending their run. As for Seyoung, I think she is really a genuine person who doesn't have an alter ego. Seeing her cry makes me cry as well...
And while people(possessive/mean fans) say that we are delusional, aren't we, as human, supposed to work for the best, strive for the best and hope for the best? I think it shows a lot of good character and personal well-being for people to be magnanimous and respect others. I know eastern culture is different but I really feel people should slowly or at least gradually start to change their mindset. i know this doesn't apply for the shippers in this thread(me included), but I just feel sad sometimes looking at nasty comments. Hiding behind the keyboard and writing malicious or unforgiving remarks just makes it much worse in my opinion.
Sorry that I'm writing incoherently; i think i'm overwhelmed, frustrated with not being able to fall asleep tonight, and being sad. Just feel like writing out all my thoughts after consistently refreshing the page. To end it, I just really want to thank 2Young for telling me that I still have emotions and desire for love even after numerous failures.

@bladerunner at around 13-14 mins, SY said theres something i want to say and then she was saying something about making eye contact with him. Not sure exactly what she was confessing, could you please translate that part for us :)
Edit: not sure if she was talking about eye contact, just the scenes they showed made it look like she couldn't look at him for some reason, maybe cus she really liked him? She was referring to the first time they met and saying something about her being Princess Noguk

bladerunner said: I just finished watching the chinese subbed..Oh, man....I cry my heart out.

I die...Sob Sob....

this is the best WGM ever... JWYoung PSYoung, are the two beautiful persons at heart. I'm so thankful for knowing this couple... They aren’t saying goodbye to each other but to the virtual marriage with such positive tone, giving hope to their future. And the sudden kiss he gave to her means a lot, even she was surprise... He had smile on his face because he believes today is not the end of their relationship but the beginning for new journey together without camera. 

How could we not be happy with the ending? I wish them the best in their life and career. Just like us, I believe that they won’t ever forget this amazing time they spent together...

Guest bladerunner

@jbum and whoever is still awake and reading.I didn't sleep for like 30+ hours...so my english is worse then usually...which means BAD.
So....Bare with me.... and sorry the lack of the story-telling gifs/images.
(I am a train wreck now, so if I shift my personality to ghetto or Barry Manilow...Just ignore me.)
This is NOT word by word translation...but more like a story-telling recap.Okay..
Here we go!

After they finished their paint work in the workshop. They went to cafe!
WY: You must be tired. (touching SY's arm)SY: No, I am okay.They both couldn't believe they are together for 9 month. Then SeYoung corrected WooYoung: It's 8 month.Me: She is counting their days...that's my girl who people say shows no affection!
They both sighed.WY: We will fell empty in the future. SY nodded.WY: If I go somewhere, I will think..ah..I have been here with seyoung, my wife.
Caption on screen: It will be impossible in the future.
SY's sad face.
SY was holding the mission card and trying to say something but couldn't.SY: The day I received my first mission card, I asked staffs: May I please keep this?WY: Why?SY: I just want to have it. So I can read it again in the very end (when they breakup).
SY: This one, too. May I keep this mission card?
WY: Do you wanna keep this? (Surprised)SY: I couldn't gather enough strength to read it even till now.Me: I think she has feeling for him since day 1 but she just couldn't express her affection out of so many reasons.
BRI:SY: I feel like my boy friend just told me out of blue: Stop seeing each other! Let's break up now! I feel like I got a breakup over a phone message (she means the mission card). I can't accept it. I don't wanna break up.
WY:I really feel like breaking up with my girl friend. That's exactly the same. I know I have to accept but I don't want to.
ME: they both see each other like real girl/boy friends.

More to come. Don't wanna keep you girls waiting for a super long post.

Guest crazymiss

bladerunner said: @jbum and whoever is still awake and reading.I didn't sleep for like 30+ hours...so my english is worse then usually...which means BAD.
So....Bare with me.... and sorry the lack of the story-telling gifs/images.
(I am a train wreck now, so if I shift my personality to ghetto or Barry Manilow...Just ignore me.)
This is NOT word by word translation...but more like a story-telling recap.Okay..
Here we go!

After they finished their paint work in the workshop. They went to cafe!
WY: You must be tired. (touching SY's arm)SY: No, I am okay.They both couldn't believe they are together for 9 month. Then SeYoung corrected WooYoung: It's 8 month.Me: She is counting their days...that's my girl who people say shows no affection!
They both sighed.WY: We will fell empty in the future. SY nodded.WY: If I go somewhere, I will think..ah..I have been here with seyoung, my wife.
Caption on screen: It will be impossible in the future.
SY's sad face.
SY was holding the mission card and trying to say something but couldn't.SY: The day I received my first mission card, I asked staffs: May I please keep this?WY: Why?SY: I just want to have it. So I can read it again in the very end (when they breakup).
SY: This one, too. May I keep this mission card?
WY: Do you wanna keep this? (Surprised)SY: I couldn't gather enough strength to read it even till now.Me: I think she has feeling for him since day 1 but she just couldn't express her affection out of so many reasons.
BRI:SY: I feel like my boy friend just told me out of blue: Stop seeing each other! Let's break up now! I feel like I got a breakup over a phone message (she means the mission card). I can't accept it. I don't wanna break up.
WY:I really feel like breaking up with my girl friend. That's exactly the same. I know I have to accept but I don't want to.
ME: they both see each other like real girl/boy friends.

More to come. Don't wanna keep you girls waiting for a super long post.